Author Topic: Thank you for the new look!  (Read 9509 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Thank you for the new look!
« on: April 24, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
Dear Admin,

Wow - what a lovely fresh coat of paint! Thanks guys - i love the new look... I think you guys renovate like once a year! Definitely more often than I renovate my flat! You must have been very busy.

This is such a beautiful offering to Dorje Shugden!

Thank you for making this website a pleasure to visit always!

Gratefully yours...
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaDefender

Re: Thank you for the new look!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 02:35:14 PM »
New look? What new look? I can't see it...it won't load for me ???  :-\

Zach

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 02:45:53 PM »
It does look very nice far more calming.  :)

DharmaDefender

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 02:48:24 PM »
Oh, now I see it... it's much nicer, more soothing. The black theme was starting to do a number on my eyes.

Thanks Admin, fantastic job.

DSFriend

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 03:48:20 PM »
What a refreshing, new skin! Thanks Admin.

Roberto

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 04:10:39 PM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* Thanks Admin. Love it!

triesa

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »
I applaud the hard work and  effort the admin team contributed to this website. They have so much passion in bringing Shugden's practice to the world.

Not only  the content is constantly updated, the team takes the extra mile to refresh the website with a soothing mountain theme. I like it very much.

It is this kind of PASSION and COMMITTMENT you all have that will create an ocean of merits to spread Dorje Shugden's lineage and practice all over the world.

I rejoice!!!

thaimonk

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 07:00:56 PM »
Dear Admin/Team,

I personally liked the old look much more. But this new look is very beautiful also. I applaud the hard work, dedication, and total commitment to Dorje Shugden you have so obviously displayed in everything in this website.

It could not be cheap or easy for all of you. It must be expensive. plenty of time spent and so much love for this website and what it represents. I am someone who just comes here and takes, but have not given back much to this website. I am grateful. I would not complain much on this forum as I have contributed just words and posts. I have recieved so much more than I have given. Thanks again.

Big Uncle

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »
Wow! What a lovely new look! I love it but I do prefer the brooding dark previous look like Thaimonk. Perhaps a dark mountain with hot bright lava flowing down to denote the unbridled power of Dorje Shugden. Sorry, for my overactive imagination. This new look is very much more inviting and refreshing for many new people. Congratulations! You guy(s) are immensely dedicated. I love your work and what how you have contributed to the sanity, news and propagation of Dorje Shugden practitioners the world over.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 03:45:47 AM »
I like the new look. It's clear , uncluttered and easy to read.

Thank you Admin and the whole team !

vajrastorm

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 09:37:50 AM »
What a lovely new look, so clear, so refreshing! As Triesa says it, you bring such passion and commitment to the creation and maintenance of this website , Team! May we all work with equal dedication to ensure that this Forum will be a vehicle to spread and grow greater and greater support for Dorje Shugden all the way!

pgdharma

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 10:45:58 AM »
Great work and effort by the committed and devoted admin and team.  This new look is completely different from the previous one. This has a calming and smoothing effect!!!

Thank you :)

Barzin

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 07:05:29 PM »
Wow, liking the newly painted website!  It's bright and shinny!

Does it mean that the Shugden practice will soon to be able to see in broad day light and benefit many more to come?  ;)

Helena

• Email
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 05:19:41 AM »
I wrote in the Guestbook earlier. But why not write again in here - THANK YOU for always working to improve the website. Just knowing and seeing that you constantly work to improve this Dorje Shugden site shows me how much you treasure the great Protector and how much you care to make our Protector grow.

There are many sites and forums on Dorje Shugden, I am well aware. But there is not many that will constantly invest time and effort to improve, provide new information and even produce new materials for all to share and give away for FREE. This is a clear display of devotion and commitment to spread the holy practice of Dorje Shugden. I can see how much you want people to get to know how great this Protector is and nullify the wrong perception of HIM.

I am very grateful and I truly thank you.

May there be more people like you, whoever you are and less people who just complain and criticize but do very little.

The very fact that they can't rejoice in the efforts of others say a great deal about them and their level of practice.

UNITY, HARMONY and CONSISTENCY are not just pretty words.

They have to be embodied within an individual as much as a group or any entity.

May each of us always put forth our best because in giving our best, we reflect the greatness of our Protector.

With humility and gratitude to all who contribute to this beautiful space and making it divine as it is.

THANK YOU!
Helena

Mana

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »
Thank you everyone for your feedback both here and in private messages. We appreciate everyone's opinions. Most have commented they like the new look very much.

Mana