Author Topic: Join hands to achieve our goal  (Read 15357 times)

Mana

Join hands to achieve our goal
« on: April 29, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
Our discussion forum is OPEN and for everyone to share, read, agree, disagree,contribute, copy, and discuss. The reason our forum is open is because we are here to bring education to the practice of Dorje Shugden. Everyone has their own way of propagating the practice of Shugden. This is our way. If you like it, we welcome you, if you don't, our apologies,and by all means start your own, but why criticize non-stop any forum or website of Shugden?

Since we have invested the time and energy into this website/forum, it is at our discretion which direction we head. If you do not agree, then open your own open discussion board, generate your traffic, share your directions and work hard to make it grow . After all, everyone has their own market. So no need to debate incessantly who's view is right or wrong. How does that benefit Shugden's cause?

We would be happy if another 1,000 Shugden websites mushroomed all over the internet. Of course that would involve commitment, hard work, long hours, considerable expenditure, resources, sponsors, staff, travelling, translators,and tremendous faith in Dorje Shugden to open a website/forum and maintain it. But if your commitment to Shugden is not a hobby but a practice, then you will be willing to go all the way to bring knowledge and awareness to others by website or any dharmically correct means. When and if more Shugden interactive websites blossoms all over the net that would be a good indication Shugden practice is growing further.

Whatever the case, if you do not find this website/views/forum to your direction, why do you keep visiting? Obviously there is substance and content here for you to visit. And we welcome you whatever your views are. Do not agree with everything we say, that is healthy, but do not judge us on a few views that differ from your own as we work very hard for the same protector and same lamas. Even many anti-shugden people visit this website as we are able to see clearly. Hopefully they can read and understand more. Challenging anti-shugdenpas with war of words does not get far, but give them facts, information and history. Knowledge is the key.  There are more of them than us, but with knowledge and patience, we can win over more people. Our focus is more to people who know nothing and share Shugden with them. Once they understand Shugden, most will experience the benefit and become loyal practitioners without being tainted by preconceived doubts planted by wrong views and politics.

Whatever your thoughts, we have a right to our views/contents/sharings just as you do. And no one has the right to condemn as what we are doing is no crime.

OUR MOTIVATION FOR THIS WEBSITE AND ALL THAT HAS GONE INTO IT IS FOR THE UNDEMOCRATIC SHUGDEN BAN TO BE LIFTED, TO EDUCATE ON THE SACRED PRACTICES OF SHUGDEN AND TO CREATE KNOWLEDGE SO THE SHUGDEN LAMAS/MONKS/PRACTITIONERS THE WORLD OVER WILL NOT BE MARGINALIZED NOR TREATED WITH PREJUDICE AND DISCRIMINATION AS THEY HAVE BEEN.

We have the blessings of various high lamas for our website as well as many sangha members. We appreciate their messages very much. They commend us for our work and even offer their kind prayers for further success. We appreciate this tremendously. We very much would wish for their prayers and blessings.

We have privately raised much fund to send to the various Dorje Shugden Monasteries of India, Nepal and Tibet for the past 5 years and will continue to do so. We are fortunate to raise sponsorship to help the various monasteries extensively from private donors who do not wish involvement with centres but are very happy practicing Dorje Shugden as introduced by their lamas. We at www.dorjeshugden.com wish very much to support the various Shugden Monasteries which will continue to grow. Our purpose in this is to preserve the Shugden lineage.

In this day and age discrimination for any religious beliefs should not be tolerated-Full Stop. Religious discrimination of views within Shugden practitioners themselves also does not make sense as it helps no one. Religious freedom and the freedom to worship without bias is what we wish to see in the world today and we will work hard continously to bring knowledge on the pure lamas of this lineage and Shugden's practice to the world.

Mana
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:18:26 AM by Mana »

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: Join hands to achieve our goal
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:43:36 PM »
Thank you so much for this. Yes I have been and always will support this website emotionally and financially.

I have allocated a portion of my income for your tremendous works here. I will not only just offer words in this forum, but my financial donations. I have spoken to other businessmen friends who are willing to donate to help your projects or upkeeps here. I will private message as they wish to be anonymous. Thank you again.

Much appreciation.

TK

Roberto

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »
Is there any plans at setting up donations online for this website? I think there maybe others out there who while they may not be able to sponsor large amounts, would like to contribute when they can afford.

Can it be done?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 11:10:19 AM »
Roberto, that's a great suggestion. I'm not able to give a lot but a tenner here and there would be okay. If there was an easy way to give donations, I'd be more than happy to contribute.

Cheers!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

thaimonk

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 11:36:05 PM »
Can this website set up a easy to donate section? I am sure there are many people who wish to contribute. But I do not know if this website needs funding.

DSFriend

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 05:14:35 PM »

Since we have invested the time and energy into this website/forum, it is at our discretion which direction we head. If you do not agree, then open your own open discussion board, generate your traffic, share your directions and work hard to make it grow . After all, everyone has their own market. So no need to debate incessantly who's view is right or wrong. How does that benefit Shugden's cause?

i agree with your view Mana and well said.

It is the prerogative of the website owner to promote his/her particular principal and message. After all, what is the point of putting in so much resources of it's not to promote his/her message. And the message is one which is selfless, one to promote a fully enlightened protector to bring about happiness for thousands. What is so wrong about that to warrant for criticisms?

From my experience, this website/forum has been welcoming and allow differences of views to be expressed. But debating incessantly and criticizing the entire website because of one or two differences in views is so unfortunate. There's so much beneficial information on this site for anyone to learn about our Protector. Isn't this what any Shugden practitioners wish for?

honeydakini

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 02:38:47 PM »
Can this website set up a easy to donate section? I am sure there are many people who wish to contribute. But I do not know if this website needs funding.

Hi everyone!
I've been away for a long while - I dropped off onto another part of cyberspace. It's pretty big out there. I've missed it here though! Forgotten what it was like to get stuck into discussion... I've been reading the website and trying to drum up traffic on facebook (for other people who don't want to read or write much but like short, snappy things!)

I do like this thread and I agree with so much of what has been said. Thaimonk - I don't know if this website needs funding, but I do think it would be so lovely to have a donation option as a way for people to make an offering. For many of us, it's not that easy to sponsor that many things in our local area but online donations and sponsorships are so great for people everywhere to connect and somehow contribute to making the teachings grow. I do appreciate what this website does, I'm cashing in on my little "merit bank" - I need all the help I can get! and I do think that even if the website does not need funding, they could perhaps do even more if more funds came in!

honeydakini

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 02:41:45 PM »
oh, I do also think that another way of really supporting this website (if people can't afford anything financially - though even 10p would be better than nothing, as long as it's from our heart and the best we can afford within our means!) is to help to spread the word. The people here have invested a lot of time and effort to make this website and all the resources available to us, so it would be a waste if we didn't share it. We could make every ounce of their effort a worthy one by driving more people here, or sharing more of what we learn with others out there - on facebook and the like, or even by printing out some of the brochures and giving them away to people. I've been doing that and the response has been surprisingly very good. So it helps to fulfil some of what the website is doing i think, which is to read more people!

thor

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 10:42:01 PM »
Yes, please do set up a donations section. I for one, would be keen to make a donation. I have heard many things all over the net, both good and bad about this website and the forum. But I have been coming here for over a year, and I really appreciate what the people behind this site have done. You guys have put in lots of effort, time, and probably expenses into sharing Dorje Shugden with the world. That is what my teacher would have wanted, and that is another reason why I will support you all. I don't see many other website doing half as much as you do.

triesa

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 05:23:08 PM »
Yes, I think this is a great idea! This is one way for us to walk the talk. The admin team of this website has been working much harder than any of us here and it is one way to show our appreciation for their hard work and perhaps the funding can  help this website to grow even further and better.

I am all for it!!!!

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 05:53:33 PM »
Our discussion forum is OPEN and for everyone to share, read, agree, disagree,contribute, copy, and discuss. The reason our forum is open is because we are here to bring education to the practice of Dorje Shugden. Everyone has their own way of propagating the practice of Shugden. This is our way. If you like it, we welcome you, if you don't, our apologies,and by all means start your own, but why criticize non-stop any forum or website of Shugden?

We would be happy if another 1,000 Shugden websites mushroomed all over the internet. Of course that would involve commitment, hard work, long hours, considerable expenditure, resources, sponsors, staff, travelling, translators,and tremendous faith in Dorje Shugden to open a website/forum and maintain it. But if your commitment to Shugden is not a hobby but a practice, then you will be willing to go all the way to bring knowledge and awareness to others by website or any dharmically correct means. When and if more Shugden interactive websites blossoms all over the net that would be a good indication Shugden practice is growing further.

Whatever the case, if you do not find this website/views/forum to your direction, why do you keep visiting? Obviously there is substance and content here for you to visit. And we welcome you whatever your views are. Do not agree with everything we say, that is healthy, but do not judge us on a few views that differ from your own as we work very hard for the same protector and same lamas. Even many anti-shugden people visit this website as we are able to see clearly. Hopefully they can read and understand more. Challenging anti-shugdenpas with war of words does not get far, but give them facts, information and history. Knowledge is the key.  There are more of them than us, but with knowledge and patience, we can win over more people. Our focus is more to people who know nothing and share Shugden with them. Once they understand Shugden, most will experience the benefit and become loyal practitioners without being tainted by preconceived doubts planted by wrong views and politics.

Whatever your thoughts, we have a right to our views/contents/sharings just as you do. And no one has the right to condemn as what we are doing is no crime.

OUR MOTIVATION FOR THIS WEBSITE AND ALL THAT HAS GONE INTO IT IS FOR THE UNDEMOCRATIC SHUGDEN BAN TO BE LIFTED, TO EDUCATE ON THE SACRED PRACTICES OF SHUGDEN AND TO CREATE KNOWLEDGE SO THE SHUGDEN LAMAS/MONKS/PRACTITIONERS THE WORLD OVER WILL NOT BE MARGINALIZED NOR TREATED WITH PREJUDICE AND DISCRIMINATION AS THEY HAVE BEEN.

We have the blessings of various high lamas for our website as well as many sangha members. We appreciate their messages very much. They commend us for our work and even offer their kind prayers for further success. We appreciate this tremendously. We very much would wish for their prayers and blessings.

We have privately raised much fund to send to the various Dorje Shugden Monasteries of India, Nepal and Tibet for the past 5 years and will continue to do so. We are fortunate to raise sponsorship to help the various monasteries extensively from private donors who do not wish involvement with centres but are very happy practicing Dorje Shugden as introduced by their lamas. We at www.dorjeshugden.com wish very much to support the various Shugden Monasteries which will continue to grow. Our purpose in this is to preserve the Shugden lineage.

In this day and age discrimination for any religious beliefs should not be tolerated-Full Stop. Religious discrimination of views within Shugden practitioners themselves also does not make sense as it helps no one. Religious freedom and the freedom to worship without bias is what we wish to see in the world today and we will work hard continously to bring knowledge on the pure lamas of this lineage and Shugden's practice to the world.

Mana

Dear all,

What Mana wrote above a couple of months back serves as a reminder for all of us. It is our duty and responsibility to ensure the ban is lifted much sooner!  Let us all play a role to educate the ignorant CTA and anti-shugden people. Let's work together to spread Dorje Shugden's practice to every corner of this world!

dondrup

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 09:05:02 PM »

It is a simple logic that if you don’t like something, you simply just leave it.  You don’t vent your anger or dislike towards that object until you destroy it completely!  That is insanely not logical!  It may be one’s poison but another’s meat!

Similarly why criticize or condemn everything about Dorje Shugden? Your criticisms reflect who you really are.  Don’t criticize for the sake of criticizing.  If you are a Dharma practitioner, please have compassion for others who wish to practise Dorje Shugden.  Please be considerate to others.  Everyone has a right to practise whatever they chose to practise. If you support our cause, please join us.  If you don’t like our causes, it is fine with us but please don’t deprive others from benefiting from it.

Thank You dorjeshugden.com for creating this website and forum.  It is by far the most complete and best Dorje Shugden website ever.  Dorjeshugden.com provides so much information about Dorje Shugden. 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 12:45:03 AM »
With the advent of the internet, it is more important that we educate people as much as possible about Dorje Shugden rather than waste time and energy opposing the ban (which will have little results), when people know that Shugden isn't is as bad as he is painted to be, they will automatically know who  to follow and what to adopt. I believe that some people will be able to make a conscious choice on whether or not Shugden is harmful or beneficial and it is up to us to provide this information. This is more constructive that opposing the ban and more people get benefited this way.

This is why i am here because i like what this site is doing and i wish to support it as this is a good cause.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 06:34:46 AM »
Glad to hear that you like this site, Ensapa. Yes, the internet is really a boon for disseminating information. It is super fast and it is so easy to make information go viral. Bad news always travels faster than good news though, which is why i think the Dalai Lama instituted the ban. Everybody knows that as soon as you ban something, everybody is immediately curious as to why it is banned. Every book or song that has been banned enjoys meteoric sales. People are just strange that way.

With this website, we can put information out there so easily so that people who are curious can come and learn more about it and make up their own minds, instead of just hearing one side of the story - from the anti-Shugden brigade.

How we can help is to also spread the information around - tell people about this website - share interesting articles on social media. I find a few of my friends are interested in the links i post about Shugden. It gives them a different perspective and makes them think. So share, share and share - and together, we CAN make a difference.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

nagaseeker

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »
Yes, please do set up a donations section. I for one, would be keen to make a donation. I have heard many things all over the net, both good and bad about this website and the forum. But I have been coming here for over a year, and I really appreciate what the people behind this site have done. You guys have put in lots of effort, time, and probably expenses into sharing Dorje Shugden with the world. That is what my teacher would have wanted, and that is another reason why I will support you all. I don't see many other website doing half as much as you do.

YEA !!!, set up a donations button would be a good ideal , in fact , maybe admin can add in a section like Online E-shop for ppl to invite Dorje Shugden's statue , pendants , thangkas , incense ....ect ~ i'm pretty sure many of us here does'n hav DS statue ! And i would also like to buy some DS card and give away to my Friends !! PLS , Dorjeshugden.com , let us support u !