Author Topic: Domo Geshe Rinpoche  (Read 11399 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
Domo Geshe Rinpoche
« on: February 08, 2008, 06:02:53 PM »
Dear anyone,

Please post any information on the new incarnation of Domo Geshe Rinpoche please. I was informed HH Trijang Rinpoche recognized the new incarnation. Any more details? Where is he now? Are ppl able to have audience with him? Can we send gifts/khatas? If so to where please.

:) :D :) :D :) :D :) ;D ;D I am SO HAPPY TO HEAR DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE'S INCARNATION IS AMONG US AGAIN. HOW KIND OF HIM TO TAKE REBIRTH AGAIN.   :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D

His previous incarnation followed kyabje Pabongkha's lineage to perfection. His lama was Trijang Dorje Chang, His yidam sacred Vajra Yogini and principle protector Vajradhara Shugden.

His temples in Kalimpong are very beautiful. In it he has a lifesize statue of Trijang Rinpoche, 8 ft apprx statue of mother vajra yogini. In the protector chapel, incredible statues of Dorje Shugden and Namkar Barzin.
Simply breathtaking.

His Holiness Kyabje Pabongkha said the time is here that we take VajraYogini as the main yidam and dorje Shugden as the principle protector to counter our kaliyuga problems.

How fortunate we are to have attained incarnations in our midst, where ordinary ppl like myself have a chance to be guided by them.

Please post any pictures on the new incarnation please.

Rihanna

Re: Domo Geshe Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 04:31:31 AM »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 09:27:54 AM »
Thank you for sharing that Rihanna. It's great to read of yet another great master returning one full circle. It is interesting that he was born in New York, USA, to Tibetan parents yet went back to India to be enthroned and that he is now in Shar Gaden to pursue his monastic education. It is yet another example of Shugden lamas reincarnating back, which means that the Dorje Shugden practice is pristine.

These young incarnations are the next generation after HH Trijang Choktrul's generation, ready to continue their previous lives' tremendous Dharma work to benefit many.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Positive Change

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »
I found some really hi res, sharp and blessed pictures of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche Losang Jigme Ngak-Gi Wangchuk during his enthronement ceremmony!

Positive Change

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 01:29:04 PM »

DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE
NGAWANG KALSANG
1866 - 1936

DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE NGAWANG GYALTEN
JIGME CHOKYI WANGCHUK
1937 - 2001

DOMO CHOCKTRUL RINPOCHE LOSANG
JIGME NGAK-GI WANGCHUK
June 2, 2003 -

The thread that runs through the lives of the incarnations of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche can be summarized in a passage from The Way of the White Clouds, by Lama Anagarika Govinda, a disciple of Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Kalsang. Lama Govinda describes an extraordinary vision which Domo Geshe Rinpoche manifested to many people - possibly around the turn of the twentieth century - and which resulted in the following decision on the part of this great master:

"...Tomo Geshe conceived the idea to bring the teachings of the Enlightened Ones not only to the people of his own country but to the world at large, irrespective of race, caste, colour or creed.

And so he stepped out of his quiet valley and traveled all over the countries of the Himalayas and to the scared places of Buddhism in India. And wherever he when he planted hope and inspiration in the hearts of men; he healed the sick, taught those who were ready to receive the truth of the Dharma, and left in his wake many a disciple to carry on the work which the Biddhas has ordained him to do."

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 09:30:21 AM »
I heard that there are now 2 Domo Geshe Rinpoches. One of them is the Dalai Lama's choice, and the other one is the "rea" Domo Geshe Rinpoche who was enthroned in Tibet quite sometime ago. Is there any news of the Dalai Lama's candidate, or that news of him has gone quiet and he is just there to hold the previous Domo Geshe's belongings? One thing for sure that the "real" Domo Geshe Rinpoche's Dharma works cannot be stopped and he is now undergoing traditional Buddhist training in China, again without the interference of the CTA. I really hope that he can benefit many when he graduates.

WisdomBeing

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 02:08:42 PM »
I found this on Shar Gaden's website. This Domo Geshe Rinpoche was recognised by HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche and this is the 'real' Domo Geshe Rinpoche for me:

http://shargadenpa.org/throneholder/domo-geshe-rinpoche

KYABJE DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE LOSANG JIGME NGAK-GI WANGCHUK

LO ter jam pel nying po luk SANG chok
Dzin la JIG drel tuk tob da ME ching
Nyen gyu men NGAK ta cho nam dak GI
Gyun pel ma we WANGCHUK shab ten shok

O fearless One, with peerless, powerful mind,
You carry the essence of Losang’s treasury,
The supreme, noble teachings of Manjusri Tsongkapa.
Please live long O Lord of Speech,
Ceaselessly spreading the instructions
On the pure view and action of the Whispered Lineage!

(This name and wish fulfillment prayer was composed and offered to Losang Jigme Ngak–Gi Wangchuk, the supreme reincarnation of Domo Geshe Rinpoche by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche on the 13th Day of the 7th Month in the Year 2006).

Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche Losang Jigme Ngak-Gi Wangchuk was recognized and confirmed as the authentic reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Jigme Chokyi Wangchuk by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche after careful divination, invocation of the Dharmapala, and prayers spanning a period of four years (2002 to 2006).

The previous Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche was also recognized by previous Kyabje Yongzin Trijang Dorjechang jointly with Kyabje Pabongkha Dorjechang.

This holy reincarnation of one of the greatest present day Mahasiddhas was born in New York, USA on the 2nd of June, 2003, in the auspicious month of Saga Dawa to ethnic Sikkimese parents belonging to the Lingmo Kazi family who were orthodox Nyingmapas. Due to the great obstacles that usually accompany the birth of such an emanation and the degenerate times we live in, Rinpoche’s family faced unbelievable opposition and harassment. As such, it was only after establishing beyond any doubt that their son was indeed the true and unmistaken reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche that his parents finally consented to offer their only son two years after the recognition. During this period, Rinpoche revealed himself to his parents on many occasions and the miracles that accompanied him is legendary now among his devotees. Today the parents are convinced that they have done the right thing and are happy in the knowledge that they have had the privilege of playing a positive role in the continuation of this holy lineage.

His official enthronement took place at Dung Guen Samtencholing, Darjeeling, his principal monastery in India on the 3rd of March, 2008. This joyous occasion was attended by thousands of devotees from all over the world including members of The World Fellowship of Buddhists and the Representative of the US Consulate. Thereafter, he was enthroned at Tashi Choling, his monastery in Kurseong, West Bengal; and then at Enchey House, the ancestral home and seat of previous Domo Geshe Rinpoche in Gangtok, Sikkim. On 23rd June, 2008, he was enthroned at Gangjong Namgyel, Lew Beach NY, the US residence and headquarters of the previous Domo Geshe Rinpoche. The enthronement was presided over by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche and Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche. Gangchen Rinpoche,  Achok Rinpoche, Michel Rinpoche and Zawa Tulku  Rinpoche attended. Geshe Helmut Gassner  attended as Gonsar Rinpoche’s representative. Kyabje Phabongka Rinpoche too sent his blessings and a Representative (Khentrul Rinpoche).

He was formally enrolled and enthroned at Shar Gaden Monastery on 25th April, 2009. He is presently studying here at Shar Gaden with several tutors, as well as continued contact and guidance of his spiritual Guru and Mentor H.E. Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche.

The 1st Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Kalsang studied at Tashi Lhunpo Monastery, Tibet from where he received his Kachen Degree.

The 2nd Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Jigme Wangchuk studied at Sera Monastery, Tibet till he received his Geshe Lingsa Degree.

The official seat and premier monastery of this profound lineage was Dhungkar Gonpa Monastery situated at Domo, Tibet. This monastery has remained loyal to its lineage and has accepted Losang Jigme Ngak-Gi Wangchuk as the true reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 05:59:43 AM »
I found this on Shar Gaden's website. This Domo Geshe Rinpoche was recognised by HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche and this is the 'real' Domo Geshe Rinpoche for me:

http://shargadenpa.org/throneholder/domo-geshe-rinpoche

KYABJE DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE LOSANG JIGME NGAK-GI WANGCHUK

LO ter jam pel nying po luk SANG chok
Dzin la JIG drel tuk tob da ME ching
Nyen gyu men NGAK ta cho nam dak GI
Gyun pel ma we WANGCHUK shab ten shok

O fearless One, with peerless, powerful mind,
You carry the essence of Losang’s treasury,
The supreme, noble teachings of Manjusri Tsongkapa.
Please live long O Lord of Speech,
Ceaselessly spreading the instructions
On the pure view and action of the Whispered Lineage!

(This name and wish fulfillment prayer was composed and offered to Losang Jigme Ngak–Gi Wangchuk, the supreme reincarnation of Domo Geshe Rinpoche by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche on the 13th Day of the 7th Month in the Year 2006).

Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche Losang Jigme Ngak-Gi Wangchuk was recognized and confirmed as the authentic reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Jigme Chokyi Wangchuk by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche after careful divination, invocation of the Dharmapala, and prayers spanning a period of four years (2002 to 2006).

The previous Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche was also recognized by previous Kyabje Yongzin Trijang Dorjechang jointly with Kyabje Pabongkha Dorjechang.

This holy reincarnation of one of the greatest present day Mahasiddhas was born in New York, USA on the 2nd of June, 2003, in the auspicious month of Saga Dawa to ethnic Sikkimese parents belonging to the Lingmo Kazi family who were orthodox Nyingmapas. Due to the great obstacles that usually accompany the birth of such an emanation and the degenerate times we live in, Rinpoche’s family faced unbelievable opposition and harassment. As such, it was only after establishing beyond any doubt that their son was indeed the true and unmistaken reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche that his parents finally consented to offer their only son two years after the recognition. During this period, Rinpoche revealed himself to his parents on many occasions and the miracles that accompanied him is legendary now among his devotees. Today the parents are convinced that they have done the right thing and are happy in the knowledge that they have had the privilege of playing a positive role in the continuation of this holy lineage.

His official enthronement took place at Dung Guen Samtencholing, Darjeeling, his principal monastery in India on the 3rd of March, 2008. This joyous occasion was attended by thousands of devotees from all over the world including members of The World Fellowship of Buddhists and the Representative of the US Consulate. Thereafter, he was enthroned at Tashi Choling, his monastery in Kurseong, West Bengal; and then at Enchey House, the ancestral home and seat of previous Domo Geshe Rinpoche in Gangtok, Sikkim. On 23rd June, 2008, he was enthroned at Gangjong Namgyel, Lew Beach NY, the US residence and headquarters of the previous Domo Geshe Rinpoche. The enthronement was presided over by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche and Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche. Gangchen Rinpoche,  Achok Rinpoche, Michel Rinpoche and Zawa Tulku  Rinpoche attended. Geshe Helmut Gassner  attended as Gonsar Rinpoche’s representative. Kyabje Phabongka Rinpoche too sent his blessings and a Representative (Khentrul Rinpoche).

He was formally enrolled and enthroned at Shar Gaden Monastery on 25th April, 2009. He is presently studying here at Shar Gaden with several tutors, as well as continued contact and guidance of his spiritual Guru and Mentor H.E. Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche.

The 1st Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Kalsang studied at Tashi Lhunpo Monastery, Tibet from where he received his Kachen Degree.

The 2nd Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Jigme Wangchuk studied at Sera Monastery, Tibet till he received his Geshe Lingsa Degree.

The official seat and premier monastery of this profound lineage was Dhungkar Gonpa Monastery situated at Domo, Tibet. This monastery has remained loyal to its lineage and has accepted Losang Jigme Ngak-Gi Wangchuk as the true reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

Yes to me that is the 'real' Domo Geshe Rinpoche as well. The Dalai Lama's version is probably to fulfill some other obligations and not really to do the deeds of the previous Domo Geshes, who are a direct incarnation of Monggalanna, the Buddha's chief disciple that is known to be foremost in his supernatural powers and even the previous Domo Geshes were equally famous for that as well. In another thread here somewhere in the forum is a thread when the current incarnation accepted the enthronement all the butterlamps in Gongkar monastery (the seat of the Domo Geshes) froze simultaneously and a beehive in the shape of a white conch shell formed on top of the doorway on the monastery's entrance.

WisdomBeing

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »
Dear Ensapa,

I think this is the thread which you are referring to http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1628.msg26558#msg26558

Rihanna

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 07:50:17 PM »
I am so happy to know that Domo Geshe Rinpoche is doing well. In his previous life, the 13th Dalai Lama said that he is Tsongkhapa himself. Lamas like Domo Geshe Rinpoche show how reincarnation is real, and tulkus really exist. Otherwise how can anyone explain how a boy so young has such a strong attraction to Dharma? Can our holy gurus be wrong in recognising him as the official Domo Geshe Rinpoche?

Manjushri

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 11:02:06 AM »
Domo Geshe Rinpoche is currently studying at Shar Gaden Monastery, the last I've read. At ten years old, he has amazing memory and I have heard has displayed many signs of miracles even before his enthronement ceremony (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/mysterious-white-conch-shell-in-dungkar-monastery/).

I am looking forward to the day this young boy, begins to turn the wheel of Dharma and continue the works just as his previous life. Just like Trijang Rinpoche has at the age of 30, and conferring Dorje Shugden, yamantaka and Vajrayogini Initiation, Domo Geshe Rinpoche will bring tremendous benefits to the people of today's degenerate world.

After the senior high lamas enter clear light, these new generation of tulkus like Domo Geshe Rinpoche, Trijang Rinpoche, Rabten Rinpoche will take over the continuation in turning the wheel of Dharma. And when they get old, the previous lamas who had entered clear light will take rebirth and continue. It is like a continuous chain so the Dharma continues.

Enjoy these beautiful pictures of Trijang Rinpoche conferring initiation and turning the wheel of Dharma in Europe:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/trijang-rinpoche-confers-initiation-in-europe/

Miracles surrounding Domo Geshe Rinpoche:
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=11761

Biography of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/kyabje-domo-geshe-rinpoche/

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 08:38:51 AM »
Domo Geshe Rinpoche is currently studying at Shar Gaden Monastery, the last I've read. At ten years old, he has amazing memory and I have heard has displayed many signs of miracles even before his enthronement ceremony (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/mysterious-white-conch-shell-in-dungkar-monastery/).

I am looking forward to the day this young boy, begins to turn the wheel of Dharma and continue the works just as his previous life. Just like Trijang Rinpoche has at the age of 30, and conferring Dorje Shugden, yamantaka and Vajrayogini Initiation, Domo Geshe Rinpoche will bring tremendous benefits to the people of today's degenerate world.

After the senior high lamas enter clear light, these new generation of tulkus like Domo Geshe Rinpoche, Trijang Rinpoche, Rabten Rinpoche will take over the continuation in turning the wheel of Dharma. And when they get old, the previous lamas who had entered clear light will take rebirth and continue. It is like a continuous chain so the Dharma continues.

Enjoy these beautiful pictures of Trijang Rinpoche conferring initiation and turning the wheel of Dharma in Europe:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/trijang-rinpoche-confers-initiation-in-europe/

Miracles surrounding Domo Geshe Rinpoche:
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=11761

Biography of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/kyabje-domo-geshe-rinpoche/

Domo Geshe Rinpoche will no doubt join Trijang Rinpoche, Pabongkha Rinpoche, Zong Rinpoche and other luminares of the Gelug tradition in spreading the Dharma far and wide. It would be really nice for him to return to his center in the US and from there, he will grow (and of course, oust the fake lady posing as Domo Geshe Rinpoche) to a global Lama. If in the past he was that famous in Tibet, now with globalization, he would be famous around the world just like how Gangchen Rinpoche is these days and Trijang Rinpoche. I cannot wait for Domo Geshe Rinpoche to start his Dharma works!

Big Uncle

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »
We are indeed fortunate that such High Incarnations have taken rebirth in our world as a means for us to collect merit. Just by existing in our world, he has become the basis for us to collect merit. I pray that he matures without obstacles and whatever works he has planned out for this life, may it come to fruition quickly and without delays and obstacles. May his students be plentiful and blessed by his golden teachings and may he live long to propagate the pure Gelug tradition of his predecessor, Lama Tsongkhapa. Also, may he spread Dorje Shugden all over the world so it reaches people and countries that have not been touched by the Buddhadharma.

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2013, 09:56:14 PM »
We marvel at Shariputra, Milarepa, Khedrup Rinpoche and the other masters and mahasidhas in Domo Rinpoche's incarnation line and here he is, the same mind stream in our midst waiting for the right time to turn the wheel of Dharma and no doubt, spread the Dorje Shugden lineage even further. As Shariputra, this mind stream that is Domo Geshe Rinpoche, was said to be so adept at understanding and explaining the Dharma that it was commonly known that he was only second to the Buddha. Shariputra attained enlightenment a mere few weeks after his ordination.

And who in Vajrayana Buddhism has not heard of Milarepa and Khedrup Rinpoche and yet it is the same mind that practiced Dorje Shugden in the past and even increased the Protector's entourage with Namkar Barzin. The same Rinpoche is a practitioner of Dorje Shugden today. If anyone were to think carefully and add to the contemplation that other high Shugden lamas like Trijang Rinpoche and Rabten Rinpoche, not to mention the reincarnation of Lama Yeshe are already back, they would surely realize that all the things said about Dorje Shugden such as the Protector being a mere spirit, were lies.

In the next 5-10 years the prospect for the Dorje Shugden is extremely bright and it has grown even at the height of the ban. Imagine what the practice would do and how much it would explode once the ban is a thing of the past as it is beginning to show signs of. 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 08:06:10 AM »
We marvel at Shariputra, Milarepa, Khedrup Rinpoche and the other masters and mahasidhas in Domo Rinpoche's incarnation line and here he is, the same mind stream in our midst waiting for the right time to turn the wheel of Dharma and no doubt, spread the Dorje Shugden lineage even further. As Shariputra, this mind stream that is Domo Geshe Rinpoche, was said to be so adept at understanding and explaining the Dharma that it was commonly known that he was only second to the Buddha. Shariputra attained enlightenment a mere few weeks after his ordination.

And who in Vajrayana Buddhism has not heard of Milarepa and Khedrup Rinpoche and yet it is the same mind that practiced Dorje Shugden in the past and even increased the Protector's entourage with Namkar Barzin. The same Rinpoche is a practitioner of Dorje Shugden today. If anyone were to think carefully and add to the contemplation that other high Shugden lamas like Trijang Rinpoche and Rabten Rinpoche, not to mention the reincarnation of Lama Yeshe are already back, they would surely realize that all the things said about Dorje Shugden such as the Protector being a mere spirit, were lies.

In the next 5-10 years the prospect for the Dorje Shugden is extremely bright and it has grown even at the height of the ban. Imagine what the practice would do and how much it would explode once the ban is a thing of the past as it is beginning to show signs of.

I echo your comments, vajratruth. There is no way that the reincarnation of Shariputra, the Buddha's foremost disciple famous for his ability to attain samadhi or concentrative power can be wrong, ever. Therefore, we could apply the same logic here that if he practices Dorje Shugden he cannot be wrong. How can Dorje Shugden be a spirit when so many Lamas who spent their lifetimes practicing Dorje Shugden can come back and grow even bigger and better? Perhaps HHDL really seriously wanted them to rethink what HHDL has been saying, or that HHDL is using reverse psychology to promote Shugden.