Author Topic: HH Panchen Lama and HH Gaden Trisur  (Read 6936 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
HH Panchen Lama and HH Gaden Trisur
« on: July 18, 2011, 06:19:09 AM »
I am so happy and excited to see this photo of these two esteemed Lamas, who rank in the highest stratas of Gelugpa hierarchy. With all the contention about this Panchen Lama being a 'fake', HE Gangchen Rinpoche acknowledges his status, and now HH Gaden Trisur also. This must mean something.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

Re: HH Panchen Lama and HH Gaden Trisur
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 11:26:29 AM »
i agree with what you said. Gaden Trisur is such an inspiration, a fearless being who makes a stand for his believes. And Panchen Lama has in the past few years been seen in influential circles. How wonderful! Thanks for the picture.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 11:28:24 AM by DSFriend »

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 04:41:22 PM »
Do not restrict high level beings to just having one physical form they can manifest many forms if it benefits people.

Time will reveal the qualities of this panchen lama. I do hope the panchen lama  will be able to share dorje shugden and lama Tsongkhapa tradition all over China.

vajrastorm

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 02:55:03 PM »
Thank you, Wisdom Being, for this truly inspirational picture. Whoever sees this picture must surely take heart that the young and increasingly influential Panchen Lama is being so warmly endorsed by HH Gaden Trisur. This must augur well for the spread of Lama Tsongkapa's teachings and the practice of Dorje Shugden( the fearless Dharma Protector who works for the spread of Je Tsongkapa's teaching and the Gelug lineage for the benefit of all beings)in China. 

brian

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 09:00:02 PM »
This picture says about all. Such a young and increasingly influential Panchen Lama is being endorsed by HH Gaden Trisur. This can only mean good for the spread of Lama Tsongkapa's teachings and the practice of Dorje Shugden (the protector of our time) and i am sure Panchen Lama will be working ever so hard for the benefit of all beings in China.  Despite all the claims that this Chinese Govt elected Panchen Lama is a fake, i believe if high lamas such as Gaden Trisur endorses Him, then nobody should question his legitimacy. After all, look what this Panchen Lama has been doing and his progress! He has achieved many things at such a young age. This itself is inspiring enough for me.

Big Uncle

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 07:50:48 AM »
This is a very neat picture and I believe that it reveals the fact that the Panchen Lama whom the Chinese hope to become a puppet is a real incarnation and not a fake one like what many Tibetans in India believe he is. I believe this is the mind emanation and the main incarnation of the previous Panchen Lama. This is ground-breaking because his role of representing Tibet's interest in China as well as of Buddhism as a whole will get bigger and bigger. He will grow into an authoritative figure in the future that will lead millions of Chinese Buddhists.

Now, if only the Tibetans would stop self-immolating and making it difficult for him to manifest as a religious leader in China. Although very courageous but I believe the Tibetans are foolhardy to think that burning themselves would make any difference. They don't want accept Chinese rule but they are unwilling to change their views in order to make a difference. Self-immolation will continue to plague the Panchen Lama because the Chinese will see that he has not gained the respect of the very own people and that might jeopardize his future as a spiritual head.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 03:34:27 PM »
Thank you wisdombeing for having this picture of the two high lamas here for us. HH Gaden Trisur is such a brave individual to continue with his DS practice openly which also means he is going against the order of HHDL. I also wish this Panchen Lama that is selected by the Chinese government would garner more respect from the Tibetans so that he can play an important role as a religious leader of Tibetan Buddhism in China. May the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa and the practice of DS flourish in China and spread to the rest of the world.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 03:40:07 PM »
This is interesting as the Ganden Trisur giving his blessings to the Chinese Panchen Lama would mean that the CTA is making a mistake by not recognizing the real Panchen Lama. Why? due to political reasons the CTA has denied the Panchen Lama and made the world believe that the real Panchen Lama is missing. The CTA would sacrifice even the Panchen Lama, the emanation of Amithabha himself just to have a perpetual sob story about the missing Panchen Lama. How funny and sad at the same time! Sacrificing Panchen Lama so that the CTA has something to talk against about China. If the Ganden Trisur is meeting this Panchen Lama, it is pretty obvious that he is the real thing. The amount of demerits that the CTA has accumulated as a result of denying their lineage Gurus, Trijang Rinpoche and Pabongkha Rinpoche as well as installing fake candidates and destroying Dorje Shugden images and texts will eventually create the causes for them to crumble and devolve more.

I am glad that the Chinese Panchen Lama will lead the Chinese Buddhists as well as the Tibetans to something more than just their secular lives, and that they will have a more fulfilling life, blessed by Amithaba himself. I feel that slowly but surely, the Chinese Panchen Lama will slowly tame the officials of the Chinese government and make them gravitate more and more towards Buddhism, and eventually let go of their hate towards the Dalai Lama.

DS Star

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 05:12:38 PM »
Do not restrict high level beings to just having one physical form they can manifest many forms if it benefits people.

Time will reveal the qualities of this panchen lama. I do hope the panchen lama  will be able to share dorje shugden and lama Tsongkhapa tradition all over China.

Yes high level beings can manifest into different forms in order to benefit many people. I do believed Panchen Lama can do exactly that in view of the political situations in Tibet. I am sure this Panchen Lama is capable of spreading Lama Tsongkhapa teachings and Dorje Shugden practice all over China, and thus spread to all over the world.