Author Topic: Huge Dorje Shugden statue of Tseri Sagong Monastery in Chamdo, Tibet  (Read 4061 times)

happysun

(In Kham, Tibet, more Tulkus/Geshes/Lamas are practicing Dorje Shugden and making the practice grow. It is growing more than it ever existed before. It has made the lamas work harder to promote Shugden in their individual areas. The ban has confused many lamas who stayed quiet watching things for some time now. They never speak against the Dalai Lama, and they still don’t, but they sure elucidate with great clarity the lineage and practice of Shugden to thousands. This trend will continue. As predicted by HH Trijang Rinpoche that in the future the Dalai Lama will make Shugden’s practice grow big.Very important development. Very powerful trend. This trend will not end anytime soon.)

Yes, read through all those news and hard works done by all high lama and their follower from all over the world, the Dorje Shugden's practice will be practicing by more and more people. And this is a very important development and very powerful trend because this century will be the new age for this peace and harmony protector. People needed very much helping from this protector.

H.H.Trijiang Rinpoche's prediction will be come true very soon because the trend seem as huge twister!!! Many places, areas, countries, media cover....you can find out DS appear in different form in anywhere. The ban of Dalai Lama seem like made DS become more influential, penetrated, popular, famous, bigger and powerful...what do you think?           

triesa

Re: Huge Dorje Shugden statue of Tseri Sagong Monastery in Chamdo, Tibet
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 05:51:35 AM »
I agree with you Happysun, since day one, when I heard of the DS ban by the Dalai Lama, I have never thought anything bad about Dalai Lama. I always think that Dalai Lama has taken the risk to jerpodize his own reputation and image to bring DS to the world.

Everywhere he goes, he would make comments on the ban and of course buddhists or non buddhists around the world would be able to ask why and look for more information on Dorje Shugden. More web sites are also created on DS for this reason.  Dalai Lama  has created news coverage and extensive media exposure for DS. If we think in terms of the commerical world, what sells or catches people's attention is either extreme good or bad publicity. Dalai Lama has chosen the latter to bring DS out to the world. Who dares to tarnish one's own reputation and be condemned by the masses for the sake of bringing this uncommon protector to all of us?

And the fact is, we are seeing more and more DS statues made for many temples solely dedicated for Dorje Shugden around the world. And many high lamas are spreading DS teachings and initiations........this is definitely a clear sign that DS will be the uncommon protector of this age.

dsiluvu

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 08:06:07 AM »
Yes happysun... I guess this is the illusory play of the enlightened beings.

So far from the beginning... this website has been the most unbiased and stuck to advices given by H.H. Trijang Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden that we are to be patient, have faith, and not condemn or take any sides. There is no need to react negative to H.H. the Dalai Lama nor the need to act hastily and rash as a DS practitioner.  All good things will be revealed at right time. In a way we should Thank the Dalai Lama for the global publicity He created on Dorje Shugden in such a short time. He has indeed made Dorje Shugden's name heard by the world.

For those who changed or threw away their practice, may their minds be clear and may they be able to reconnect back to their beloved Dharma protector.

pgdharma

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »
Who dares to tarnish one's own reputation and be condemned by the masses for the sake of bringing this uncommon protector to all of us?

No one dares to tarnish one's own reputation and be condemned except for HH The Dalai Lama who out of his compassion is using this method to promote and spread Dorje Shugden. We should thank the Dalai Lama for creating this ban and create a global awareness of this practice.  As Shugden's practictioners, we must be patient and have faith and not  be bias as the truth will prevail when the time is right. More and more DS temples with huge DS statues are being built all over the world and this is a clear indication that DS will be the dharma protector of this age.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 02:28:11 PM »
The ban has indeed confused a lot of people, but people who have been watching long enough will surely recognise the truths. His Holiness is using the way He thinks is correct to "promote" Dorje Shudgen, I must say that most of us don't see this because our faith towards His Holiness isn't strong enough to convince ourselves.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 09:28:32 AM »
This is a little off track, but I heard that there is a largest Dorje Shugden statue in the world is now available for viewing.

Again the proof of the faith and conviction of Shugdenpas to work hard in promoting this wonderful and great Protector to benefit sentient beings.

Please check that out and let me know if my statement above is true.