Author Topic: Gangchen Rinpoche makes a happy announcement!  (Read 8892 times)

Mana

Gangchen Rinpoche makes a happy announcement!
« on: September 04, 2011, 10:59:22 AM »
Before the passing of His Holiness Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche, he said his next incarnation will recognize itself. When the next incarnation comes, the young boy will be able to recite the ROOT TEXT OF GUHYASAMAJA without learning it spontaneously. When this boy proves himself by doing this, then you can be sure it is the correct incarnation. Amazing. Do you know how intricate and long the root text is? Imagine this incarnation as a young child spontaneously reciting this. Something he learned from his previous life. Reincarnation is real. Reincarnated lamas are genuine and this phenomena continues into the 21st Century. Tulkus are very unique system of continuing the teachings.

His Eminence Gangchen Rinpoche was in Denma Gonsa Monastery in Kham recently. Gangchen Rinpoche spoke to the Shudgen through the Oracle. Shugden revealed to Gangchen Rinpoche His Holiness Denma Gonsa Rinpoche has taken rebirth and his incarnation is with us. Very good news. The next step will be the official recognition. Another great Tulku reincarnates back to spread the Doctrine of Tsongkapa. Gangchen Rinpoche made this announcement to the happy sangha and crowd. 

We rejoice at this news.

Mana

Denma Gonsa Rinpoche's Monastery houses the largest Dorje Shugden statue in the world:

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/index.php?s=denma+gonsa+

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:01:44 AM by Mana »

Zach

Re: Gangchen Rinpoche makes a happy announcement!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 02:36:59 PM »
Rejoicing !  ;D

Will he be joining Shar gaden or Serpom or other monastrys i wonder ?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 04:43:04 PM »
What amazing news about His Holiness Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche's incarnation! Thank you for the sharing re Gangchen Rinpoche's conversation with Dorje Shugden via the Oracle. What an amazing conversation that must be!!!

Re the incarnation of His Holiness Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche being able to recite the root text of Guhyasamaja spontaneously would be something truly inexplicable and miraculous and i look forward to hearing about this. This would be truly another conclusive evidence of reincarnation by control which skeptics are always asking for.

Fantastic.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

biggyboy

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 07:07:43 PM »
Wow! That's truly awesome and great news!! "His Holiness Denma Gonsa Rinpoche has taken rebirth and his incarnation is with us."....a remarkable Tulku.  Looking forward for more information in due time.  :D

Reena Searl

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 08:24:02 PM »
 :D :D
thanks for sharing this great news! Rejoice :D

Big Uncle

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 04:15:48 AM »
Thank you Mana! It is indeed great news for all Dorje Shugden practitioners. Denma Gonsa Rinpoche is indeed one of the finest High Lamas of Tibetan Buddhism. His attainments and contribution to Buddhism is without limit. I am truly amazed and am glad that he promotes Dorje Shugden and the realisation of his instruction with the the construction of the huge statue of Dorje Shugden is truly amazing!  If such an attained Lama promotes Dorje Shugden on this level, he must see that we all need Dorje Shugden and that Dorje Shugden practice is extremely efficacious for our time.

DSFriend

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 08:04:51 AM »
Extracted from  http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=490
Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche passed away last year. He told his main attendents before passing away that a few boys will be claimed to be his incarnation. But the real incarnation will recognize himself. He will recite the Root tantra of Guhyasamaja from memory perfectly. Only enthrone this boy as my real incarnation.

From what i understand, it is common to have a few candidates displaying certain remarkable characteristics who could pass as a certain incarnation. It is amazing Denma Gonsa Rinpoche states so clearly what characteristics/ability this boy will be displaying for him to the the real incarnation. Perhaps there will be political issues surrounding the search and recognition of this new incarnation? How compassionate Denma Gonsa Rinpoche is to reveal ahead of time to the students involved in finding his incarnation.

I will be looking out for more news! much thanks

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 06:41:21 AM »
Very good news indeed.

Reciting the root text of the Guhyasamaya Tantra......WOW!

Reminds me of Sakya Pandita being able to recite one of the longer Prajnaparamita texts as a child...in Sanskrit no less. :)

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 06:32:09 PM »
Denma Gonsar Rinpoche is a great senior lama and student of both Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and
Pabongkha Dechen Nyingpo. He transmitted the pure teachings to his district people and 600 monks of his
monastery. This great monastery houses a 12-storey high main image of Je Tsongkhapa and has a beautiful
Chapel to Dorje Shugden. Dorje Shugden is the main Dharma protector of this vast monastery in Kham.

It was reported that when the massive earthquake hit Qinghai (which is Kham district) in 2010, everywhere was affected except Denma Gonsar Rinpoche's monastery. Majority of the Tibetans living in that area who has given up their Shugden practice due to the influence of TGIE has started to rethink about their decision as the earthquake showed them very clearly that Shugden and the strong samaya of the student and teacher relationship has kept the monastery safe and protected.

I'm very happy to hear that Denma Gonsar Rinpoche is back and I cannot wait to hear more news about his new incarnation.

vajrastorm

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 05:45:10 AM »
Wow, this is very great news indeed! I too rejoice.Thank you for sharing it, Mana. Imagine when the new incarnation is officially recognized and he spontaneously recites the whole Root Text of Guhyasamaja......!! This will clearly establish the undeniable truth that Tulkus continue to return , even in the 21st century, to continue their lineage teachings.This will also renew faith and conviction in oracles, especially the Shugden oracle.

thor

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 02:48:23 AM »
Denma Gonsar Rinpoche is a great senior lama and student of both Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and
Pabongkha Dechen Nyingpo. He transmitted the pure teachings to his district people and 600 monks of his
monastery. This great monastery houses a 12-storey high main image of Je Tsongkhapa and has a beautiful
Chapel to Dorje Shugden. Dorje Shugden is the main Dharma protector of this vast monastery in Kham.

It was reported that when the massive earthquake hit Qinghai (which is Kham district) in 2010, everywhere was affected except Denma Gonsar Rinpoche's monastery. Majority of the Tibetans living in that area who has given up their Shugden practice due to the influence of TGIE has started to rethink about their decision as the earthquake showed them very clearly that Shugden and the strong samaya of the student and teacher relationship has kept the monastery safe and protected.

I'm very happy to hear that Denma Gonsar Rinpoche is back and I cannot wait to hear more news about his new incarnation.

I have heard the same thing re the earthquake in Qinghai. What I also heard is that after the incident, many locals began to have faith in Dorje Shugden, and his practice is growing in that area. A student of Pabongka Rinpoche Dechen Nyingpo, Denma Gonsar Rinpoche was one of the great lineage holders of Dorje Shugden - just look at his monastery, which has huge statues of Tsongkapa and Dorje Shugden to see what a strong practitioner he is.

So much for those who claim Dorje Shugden is a spirit and that those who propitiate him will go to the three lower realms. What more proof do they need before they realise Dorje Shugden IS enlightened and a Buddha?

DharmaDefender

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 04:46:55 AM »
So much for those who claim Dorje Shugden is a spirit and that those who propitiate him will go to the three lower realms. What more proof do they need before they realise Dorje Shugden IS enlightened and a Buddha?

Thor I dont think they are LOOKING for proof to realise anything, I think theyre quite happy with the way they are. Why? Because theyre not following the Dalai Lamas advice based on their own conclusions or on facts or logic, but on pure blind faith. See, if they were doing it based on logic, they wouldnt be anti-Dorje Shugden as it is so thered be no need to try and convince them.

I dont think the matter is so much about trying to convince people over to "our side" but about how we follow whats been taught by our teachers, regardless of whats been said by other more famous lamas.

Anyway, to all the anti-Shugdenites - if you dont want to practise my beliefs the least you can do is respect me enough to leave me alone to them. Think of it this way, if Im in my house cooking my dinner yeah, whats it got to do with you? Are you going to come into my house and demand I make something else for MY dinner? Same concept.

And if you cant respect me for my beliefs, then at least have compassion - if Dorje Shugden really IS a demon, then why not have compassion for me because I supposedly will be going down to the three lower realms?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 04:16:54 PM »
This is wonderful announcement and a further proof that propitiating dorje shugden bring about beneficial results. There don't seem to be a lot of information in English about Denma Gonsa Rinpoche but the fact his monastery houses the biggest Dorje Shugden in the world says a lot about this great lama. The people in Qinghai who initially said negative things about the protector after the massive earthquake in Qinghai in which nothing happened to the monastery, they then developed reverence and faith in the protector. Rejoice for the unending Gaden tradition.

Barzin

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 05:40:37 PM »
Wonderful news!  Many high attained masters are reincarnated back.  It has only proven reincarnation is possible.  On the other hand, Dorje Shugden practice is going to spread wide and wild!  All highly attained masters under the lineage of Shugden's practice are either undergoing study, reincarnated or keeping a low profile.  When the time comes, Dorje Shugden will be the protector of our time.  The ban will subside and eventually so many people will get to know about the protector and get benefited :)

Manjushri

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 08:38:02 PM »
This is quite amazing, how imprints of past lives can be carried on to this life. I never used to believe in reincarnation, but more and more things I read and learn seems to prove my previous thoughts wrong!

Imagine a young boy being able to recite something so profound from memory. Denma Gonsa Rinpoche proves that reincarnation is real, and I am really looking forward to when He is officially recognized.