Author Topic: Dorje Shugden must go global!  (Read 19208 times)

Mana

Dorje Shugden must go global!
« on: October 15, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »
The time has come. Dorje Shugden is going global now. No government, no religious body, no religious persons, no gossip, no wrong views and no politics will stop the emergence of Dorje Shugden as a global spiritual force. It grows daily.

Watch and observe.

There are many billions who have never heard of the Shugden ban or good or bad therefore unaffected. They will be ripe to recieve Shugden.

As in tantra, you take the fruit onto the path to gain the results. You visualize, believe, surrender, let go and accept you are the Yidam. In time with practice, transformation, purification, collection of merits you do become the Yidam. You become Enlightened. The whole point of Tantra is to expedite the results by using the results on the path now immediately.

Similarily, we will wish, pray, create merits, visualize and work towards the flowering of this global force known as Shugden who will be the most famous Tibetan enlightened Deity in time. We will see Dorje Shugden everywhere just like billboards all over. We believe this now and work towards it and it will happen.

From Tibet-China, Shugden will pervade the world.

Mana
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:35:21 AM by Mana »

Barzin

Re: Dorje Shugden must go global!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 07:11:05 PM »
What a positive post!  Yes, personally I feel that the ban will be lifted soon and we hear less and less people talking about it and more and more Shugden practitioners and chapels are surfacing!  All are worth it, look how Shugden benefited more and more people!  One thing is for sure, those who "survive" the ban upholding shugden practice regardless of what happened demonstrated pure guru devotion and with respect.  I salute!

The day is coming very soon.  Just like what you guys had done with the billboard.  The time has come to show your might, with four conducts, swift and decisive...  OM BENZA WIKI BITRANA SOHA!

LOVES THE BILLBOARD!  Very creative!

whitelion

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 12:40:10 AM »
haha, this is so creative... whoever come out with the idea of super impose billboard is brilliant... agreed with barzin, i think the ban gonna to lift up soon too. Tibetan lama is all around the world now and theirs' students are from every corner of the world too. The followers of DS is getting more and more from all around the world, seems like the ban from HHDL didn't do much to reduce or get rid of DS, but increase the number of practitioners day by day.

one day we will really able to see DS on Tokyo, China, USA, England and all around the world.
I really like the graphic of DS, DS will sprouting like bamboo after rain.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 04:35:29 AM »
Can't agree with you more, Mana.

Decades back no one would believe you if you said we could carry with us a computer thinner than a book, look what's happening now.

Yes, we create everything within our mind first, then work on it with effort and strong conviction. Nothing is impossible .

If we can have Santa on big billboards , why not DS !!!

WoselTenzin

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 10:10:20 AM »
The idea of the superimposed DS billboards is really creative. For a moment I thought it was real.

It is highly likely that this will become a reality in the future.  Everything that happens is conceptualised by the mind in the beginning.  It is no different than bringing the results to the path as said in the tantras.  All reality begins with a thought or an aspiration followed by necessary action to achieve that result.

All the latest inventions like touchscreen phones, iPads etc began as a thought in someone's mind. Just like the design of a building being conceptualised by an architect before it is built.  Because the result that is desired has already been perceived in someone's mind and all necessary actions have been set in motion to achieve that result, it is inevitable that the manifestation of that result is just a matter of time.   

In the DS scene, all actions in relation to DS whether pro or against seem to make DS even more prominent in the world. Whoever, that has orchestrated this entire controversy seem to know how to make DS well known to the world in the shortest possible time.  Just think, 15 years after the ban on DS practice in 1996, DS has emerged from a little known protector outside the Tibetan Buddhist world to a world renown protector even if some people think it is demonic.  Looks like the Karmapa's prediction that all Tibetan Buddhists will practice DS in the future is not too far away...

kris

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 07:51:13 PM »
The photos are very creative, and I sincerely hope to see it manifest very soon!!

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 08:49:14 PM »
The idea of the superimposed DS billboards is really creative. For a moment I thought it was real.

Who says it can't be real! I for one would contribute to a billboard somewhere prominent.

pgdharma

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 03:05:19 PM »

Who says it can't be real! I for one would contribute to a billboard somewhere prominent.
Nice and creative billboards!  It may be just an illusion now, but it will be a reality in the near future!

Barzin

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 07:43:04 PM »
I don't see why not?  If you have seen a huge poster about Buddha or Guan Yin.  Well, it is only a matter of time for Dorje Shugden to emanate as a giant size billboard to bless millions!

vajrastorm

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 12:14:53 AM »
Thank you, Mana, for this powerful vision of Dorje Shugden going global.

Yes, we must take Dorje Shugden and plant the seeds everywhere for DS to spread and become an unstoppable global spiritual force. And the time is now!

There is so much potential for this force to take root globally in the billions of people who have not heard of the ban. Soon the ban will be lifted to give impetus to an unquenchable thirst for the benefits of the Protector's practice. Then there will be billboards of Dorje Shugden everywhere(like in the fantastic picture in Mana's post).Thus, like in Tantra, the fruit is taken onto the path to gain swift results. 

dorjedakini

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2011, 06:25:28 AM »
Thank You Mana for sharing and taking put time to do this.

It is very creative and inpiring to see this, it also give us hope. I agree with WoselTenzin that "Everything that happens is conceptualised by the mind in the beginning." Karma is triggered by our mind, daily if our mind full of negative thinking, we open up our negative Karma. If we do our sadhana, prayer, hold our vow and keep our mind positive, we are opening the good karma/seed.

Seeing Dorje Shugden Billborad help us to again be firm and be positive and i do feel that the ban will be lifted and Shugden practice, with the help of website and internet Shugden practice for sure will go global and big.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 05:24:27 PM »
In fact with this controversial created by HH, I feel Dorje Shugden practioners has increased cause it has make the practice very attractive compared if it was just within the circle of Tibetans. Just like Tibetan Buddhism on how it has spread so far and wide after they lost their country.

I can't wait for the ban to be lifted and the more promotion of Dorje Shugden will eventualy create the cause for the ban to be lifted. Therefore, I rejoice at all the work this website has done. The day will come whereby this practice will be GLOBALISE.

beggar

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 08:32:13 AM »
Thank you Mana for the uplifting perspective.

My lama also recently gave a very clear explanation for how every single one of us can create the cause for the ban to be lifted and for the practice to spread. This is very logical and I'd like to share it with all forum readers. Do feel free to share this with others, so as to help the practice to grow and face less and less obstacles and opposition.

With every person that is benefitted by Dharma, merit is gained. When WE benefit someone in dharma, WE also collect merit - either as individuals or as a part of a group, such as our Dharma centres or temples. out of great compassion for others, we can work very hard to bring Dorje Shugden to as many people as possible, introducing even his image or mantra to them. When these people are benefitted, find some relief or are led to deeper Dharma practice, we  gain some merit by our action and good intention towards them.

We can dedicate this merit towards anything - such as THE LIFTING OF THE BAN ON DORJE SHUGDEN or THE GROWTH OF DORJE SHUGDEN'S PRACTICE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD (and by that, of course, the growth of Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings and the Buddha Dharma in general).

So for every person that is benefitted by Dorje Shugden, the result is twofold - first, that person receives the protection, blessings and help of Dorje shugden, and secondly, we gain merit that can then be dedicated towards helping even more people through Dorje Shugden.

I believe this website alone is one of those efforts to create global merit and make this practice spread. By doing things like making articles available, creating comics and videos, brochures, making information widespread and easily accessible in so many languages, this all adds to a collective merit that can lessen the impact of the ban and simultaneously make the practice grow.

I'd like to believe that the Dalai Lama knew all along that we would all react in this way... and inadvertently make DS grow... We are like petulant children who, upon hearing an instruction that we shouldn't do something, will do it all the more :) In this case, the instruction NOT to practice DS has only strengthened our resolve to practice harder, stronger and bring the practice to even more people.

Yes, I like this big and global picture.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 03:11:45 PM »
This is such a cool imagery and the lamas predicted many many years back the ascendancy of China. China has already overshadowed America in many aspects and more powerful financially also. Through spreading Dorje Shugden within China first then from China to the rest of the world is a very powerful method. As the whole world already looks up to the Middle Kingdom once more.

I do think the ban pushed many people who are part of the Gelug tradition to push themselves beyond their comfort zones and just look at all the lamas practising dorje shugden most are thriving and doing big things.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 04:01:47 PM »
I love the images! I hope one day there really will be billboards everywhere with Dorje Shugden on it - to plant Dharma seeds in everyone who sees it. Can you imagine Dorje Shugden in the tube stations! Dorje Shugden would really be underground! All the commuters definitely need DS. It would be awesome! Or up in neon lights in Piccadilly Circus... Over here, there's actually no law against it.. just needs the dosh. I'll light a candle and make a wish that one day it will come to pass!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being