Author Topic: Shugden Graphic Novel in Major Bookstores!  (Read 7678 times)

Mana

Shugden Graphic Novel in Major Bookstores!
« on: December 01, 2011, 10:52:27 AM »
Fantastic pictures received today. Dorje Shugden graphics novels are reaching major retail bookstores now!! Mana

Barzin

Re: Shugden Graphic Novel in Major Bookstores!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 03:58:04 PM »
Wow!  Shugden is indeed going global!  I'm burning with excitement now to see Shugden graphic novel is highlighted on the religion shelf in bookstores.  I bet kind sponsors or publisher would like to promote the truth rather than just sit there and talk about the ban hey?  Wonderful, many people will learn about the truth.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 05:00:58 PM »
This is fabulous! More and more sponsors are arising to help spread the practice of Dorje Shugden. dorjeshugden.com is growing so rapidly! Now that there are books on Dorje Shugden out, I wonder when are you guys are coming out with a documentary or movie! I would definitely like to play a role in helping if given the chance.

Tenzin K

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 05:40:18 PM »
Incredible!!!
The book in even in the book store.
Your hard work will not be wasted. They will be more and more people know about Lord Shugden and the true benefit of his practice!
Your creativity is from your determination to benefit a lot of people through this great protector practice.

Lord Shugden will be famous very very soon.

I salute your great work.

TQ very much.

WoselTenzin

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 06:08:26 PM »
OMG, Dorje Shugden is everywhere.  This is great as more people will have the opportunity to come across DS and be blessed by him.  This is so incredible.  Imagine someone meeting DS for the first time in a book store.. This person may not have any idea what effect seeing an image of DS or even reading about it has on him but the fact remains that the seeds of Manjushri has already been planted in him.  How wonderful.

To all the people behind the comic books and all other merchandise and literature related to DS, you are doing a great job spreading and creating awareness of DS and bringing it's blessings to many people :)   

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
Crikey! I would love to see the Dorje Shugden graphic novel in Waterstone's or Foyles! I would love to ask the bookshops whether they have these books or whether they could order them for me! I'm sure they would too! Perhaps one day. Excellent stuff!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

pgdharma

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 03:21:20 PM »
Wow this is exciting! Soon we can get a copy of this graphic novel off the rack from bookstores!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 04:04:14 PM »
From distribution leaflets to images and now comic books! What will be next? A play? CGI on the silver screen? Fantabulous!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 04:12:24 PM »
From the many hints lately I take it there is a movie project in the works?

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 04:27:28 PM »
I very much look forward to any movie being produced about our Protector.  :)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 04:49:59 PM »
A movie? Ok interesting stuff, well the graphic novel does provide a very interesting movie, an epic almost. Though Dorje Shugden carries on living through the oracles, practise, great gelug lamas who carry on the devotion towards our dharmapala. Would be great if they feature Tulku Dragpa Gyeltsen prominently!

A kind of the Lord of the rings but with tibetan culture , history, sentiments and people all in it! A movie in epic proportions!!!!

DSFriend

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 04:59:13 PM »
I grew up with comics, but certainly not like this one that's made available on this website.
This comic is great for children but is just as appealing to adults. Ah, if i have a bookstore, I'd carry it for sure! :)
Well done dorjeshugden.com!

happysun

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 05:13:02 PM »
I read this Shugden Graphic Novel from your website, it is such a nice comic book! I like it very much. I wonder where can i get from, now I know can get from bookstore. Then I think can get one or two for my friends. I think this comic book also can buy from internet right? I want to introduce this comic to my friends who is overseas. May I ask can my friend who stay at US also can get one???

Actually when my friend from US had read through this comic but he want to get one to his friend so request me to ask:) 

Manjushri

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 04:38:22 PM »
Oh wow! Our king has kindly appeared in bookstores now..I'm imagining one day, if I happen to be in a bookstore, anywhere around the world, and if I came across this comic book, I don't know how I'd react to my adrenalin rush! It'll be heaps wicked. I've only been reading this comic book online, I would absolutely love to have one in hardcopy and then share it with my family. Can this book be purchased directly from this website or any bookstores? Eventhough it is free for download, I think it would be nice to contribute to the books..

I wonder whether this book can be found next to H.H. The Dalai Lama's biography in the religion section of the bookstore. hehehe.

Manjushri

Roberto

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 04:45:42 PM »
I am soo Jealous of those lucky people who will pick them up without knowing walk up to the counter to purchase and find out that it really is not forsale but FREE!

Dorje Shugden, bound and printed in full color. This is historical stuff, collectors items.