Author Topic: More Beautiful Images of Shugden to share  (Read 8127 times)

Mana

More Beautiful Images of Shugden to share
« on: December 14, 2011, 07:10:21 PM »
Below are beautiful Shugden images that belongs to a friend of mine. I wanted to share here.

The red picture is a Shugden carved from wood (12 inches). Great workmanship.

The second is Shugden tsatsa (4 inches) with many pearl offerings.

Enjoy the blessings.

Mana

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: More Beautiful Images of Shugden to share
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 08:02:38 PM »
Thank you for sharing these two pictures of Dorje Shugden. I must say that the wooden sculpture is really fantastic. The artistic detail shows the skill and patience of its sculptor. What a lovely display of devotion to the Great King!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

kris

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 07:15:01 PM »
There are really nice!! May I know where can I get them??

vajrastorm

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 06:20:41 AM »
Thank you for sharing the two lovely images of Dorje Shugden. I agree with WB that the first image,the image in wood, is an artistically crafted, intricate,fine and detailed piece of work, a reflection of its creator's great love of and devotion to Shugden.

diablo1974

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 06:58:47 AM »
I love the first one, the wood carved on the protector. Where can we invite him?

icy

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 10:16:11 AM »
Thank you for sharing these images.  They are actually quite rare.  I love them.

icy

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 11:36:45 AM »
Watch more images of Wisdom Buddha on Youtube:

Thangkas That Include Dorje Shugden Small | Large

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 12:00:00 PM »
It is beautiful, especially the wooden one. I like it.

Positive Change

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 02:15:23 PM »
Wow.... incredible photos! I especially love the one carved out of wood. The detailing is exquisite. Right down to the minute detail of the ornaments, the facial features, the tail of the snow lion, the wonderful image of Je Tsongkhapa and the many jewels on the lotus spewed forth from the mongoose.

How meritorious to be able to create such an image of The King. It is said that creating images of Buddha, be it carving, painting, sculpturing or being involved with any of the processes, is perfect for purifying negative body karma!!!

I rejoice for this “artiste” and may his pieces of art continue to inspire and may many get to enjoy such beauty. I wish to get one for myself…  I wonder where I can get one!!!?

Tenzin Gyatso

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 12:23:19 PM »
Watch more images of Wisdom Buddha on Youtube:

Thangkas That Include Dorje Shugden

The music sounds somewhat demonic on first listening.

:-\

dsiluvu

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 06:18:20 PM »
Absolutely fabulous! I love Dorje Shugden images and the wooden craving one is so beautiful and well carved... whoever who made this or commissioned for this to be done is so meritorious!

It would even be more fabulous if it was painted and or make it antiqued. Thanks so much for sharing this images. It is always nice to see Dorje Shugden image cos it tells us that hey there must be a lot of devoted practitioners out there who are actually producing these wonderful DS images! May there be more please. Especially am in awe about the largest Dorje Shugden statue in the world in Gonsa Monastery, Kham...
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=164

It sure looks like Dorje Shugden practice is not gonna stop growing so lets all grow up and accept this fact that Dorje Shugden is definitely gonna stick around for a pretty long time. So no point in saying nasty things about it because it is just like saying Chenrezig is not Buddha of Compassion. No one will agree to it except those that choose to live in self-deception. These are just natural causes and conditions ripening.

And has anyone viewed the beautiful pieces available online here http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/

Hope there will be more and bigger ones then this :)

Positive Change

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 03:33:49 PM »
On a trip to Asia last year, amongst the many photos I took were of these most interesting images. It was evident that Dorje Shugden was pretty "out there". Often in public places and sometimes I had to take a double take to check if I was indeed seeing what I did. As the say, a picture paints a thousand words so enjoy:

Rihanna

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 04:17:34 PM »
I would like to share this photo of Gyenze (Ratna Shugden). It is on a Tibetan family shrine in Taipei. This family has been praying to Gyenze for almost 20 years and not only has the spiritual and material wealth of this old family improved, it has stablised too. Look at the tons of pearls offerings on him.

icy

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 12:41:26 AM »
Here is another image for the whole world with love:

icy

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 12:43:28 AM »
Look at this rare image of Shugden!