Author Topic: Dorje Shugden for the New Age - happy new year!  (Read 7924 times)

honeydakini

Dorje Shugden for the New Age - happy new year!
« on: December 30, 2011, 04:18:58 PM »
Hi everyone!

I've been away for a long time.... oops  :o

BUT! Am very inspired to share some good news before we go into the new year. A friend of mine is very much into new age practices, and is often involved with many new age groups, centres and shops around the country. Recently, one of the centres that she's friends with received this letter about Dorje Shugden! Must be done by the good folks on this website?

It's very nice that Shugden is presented in this gentle new-age way, as of course, he will help all beings, no matter what their faith. Have a read. It's a great way to introduce Shugden to new age friends, especially in the new year!

Dear friends,

As 2012 approaches, we anticipate a great change in universal consciousness, where an “old world” gives way to a new, spiritually-evolved one. It is not a year of literal destruction like what is shown in movies and fiction, but the destruction of old thought patterns and the emergence of a much greater spiritual awareness and consciousness.

It is as best a time as ever to make our greatest New Year aspirations, tapping into the universal energies of positive change, peace and happiness.

We celebrate this New Year and new era by sharing with you the blessings of a most powerful and sacred Ascended Master: Dorje Shugden. This enlightened being of the highest level has manifested specifically at this time to relieve the manifold problems of today and bring people the help and resources they need.

Dorje Shugden manifests the special energies of protection and wisdom, to shield us from negative interferences and bestow us with the clarity to make the most beneficial decisions in all our daily actions. As we transition to a new time, these energies become increasingly powerful to help us achieve both our worldly and spiritual wishes. 

What is most interesting about Dorje Shugden is his historical lineage. Before manifesting in this form, he was very widely well known throughout the Himalayan region as a very compassionate, wise and skilled Buddhist monk, then known as Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. Before he passed away, he made a heartfelt wish to arise as a very powerful, protective being who would safeguard spiritual teachings and serve as a highly benevolent, beneficial Protector for this new age. He holds his promise to this day, where his practice is becoming increasingly widespread and loved throughout the world.

We are very honored to share with you this beautifully illustrated graphic novel of the lives and history of Dorje Shugden. This is for no other reason than our humble wish that the blessed energies of Dorje Shugden will bring you and your loved ones an abundance of peace, protection, clarity and harmony now and into the future.

With our best wishes to you,

dorjeshugden.net

diamond girl

Re: Dorje Shugden for the New Age - happy new year!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 04:50:36 AM »
May more people come and join us on this website in 2012 and the many more years to come! Dorje Shugden will definitely be with us.

Have a Happy New Year fellow Dorje Shugden practitioners! May the Ban be lifted very soon...

triesa

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 08:37:01 AM »
What a great idea to spread Dorje Shugden to the world with such lovely greeting letter and a comic illustration of his biography.

I truely rejoice with all the sincerity, perserverance, and effort put forward to bring DS to the world. Yes, may more people will come under the watchful eyes of DS and his loving guildance, and most important of all, may the ban be lifted very very soon !!!

Galen

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 09:49:09 AM »
Yes! Dorje Shugden is suitable for all including the new age. It is such a welcoming and gentle letter to introduce Dorje Shugden to a new group of people. Surely they will benefit from it when they learn more about our protector.

As more and more people know about our protector and reaps benefit from it, it will surely send a message to the CTA that Dorje Shugden is not evil as perceived but is helping alot of people around the world. This will assist in the lifting of the ban earlier.

Thank you Dorjeshugden.net.

hope rainbow

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 02:18:29 PM »
2012 - THE END OF THE WORLD!

Maybe that is indeed the truth, may it be the truth, but let's adjust the title a little bit though and be more specific:

2012 -THE END OF THE WORLD OF IGNORANCE!

Thank you HD for sharing this letter with us, may these letters inspire more and more to find out the truth about Dorje Shugden, and may they be the cause for the ban to be lifted and act as a cause allowing Dorje Shugden to benefit MANYYYYYYYY!

VS

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »
Thank you very much for sharing this letter. What a great start to a great year ahead.

May all the effort and merits accumulated be dedicated to the swift lifting of the ban! May the ‘sufferings’ endured by all DS practitioners around the world bear fruits!

May more great masters come forth in spreading DS practice!

Happy 2012!

Mana

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 08:57:11 PM »
May Dorje Shugden's lineage and practice spread ever further and wider in the new year.

In the past year, we witnessed some very positive signs for the expansion of Dorje Shugden's practice:

1. Serpom Monastery officially opened

2. Tibetan government-in-exile changed name (downgraded, to be exact) to CTA, looks like they have more inhouse problems to take care of than to keep pestering Dorje Shugden practitioners

3. More and more monks joining Shar Gaden, from the initial 400 now it has over 750 monks

4. Dorje Shugden practice is being propagated to tens of thousands of people in Kham area, thanks to the hard work of lamas like Geshe Jampa Ngodup

and many more.......

And very auspicious for the beginning of 2012 is that Domo Geshe Rinpoche's official ordination ceremony will be held tomorrow on Jan 2, 2012!

May the new year herald more great news for Dorje Shugden's lineage!

icy

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 02:27:46 AM »
I wish all my friends here a very Happy New Year for 2012 and may all our wishes and undertakings to bring Dorje Shugden to another level of success to manifest quickly.

I commend the ingenuity of people to bring Dorje Shugden for the New Age.  How appropriate as Dorje Shugden is our protector for this generation who is swift and powerful.

Positive Change

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 06:25:41 AM »
May we herald in a fabulous new year with dedicated works and practice towards our King Dorje Shugden. May 2012 be the year that will bring us yet closer to the lifting or mere dissolving of the ban entirely. This is possible with all the clear signs of Dorje Shugden's practise growing and spreading in the world amidst the controversy...

It only goes to show, there is no stopping the unmistakable protector of our time! The past has shown this, the present is showing this and I am sure the future will too!

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 08:21:45 AM »
Happy New Year!!!

Wow, what a blessing to start the year with such a note and gift, truly.

Something funny to share: yesterday - New Year's Eve – I witnessed my city becoming a congestion of urgent individuals rushing around to reach their destination of celebration (the countdown). There were dead locks at every road junction; even the small lanes were jammed with honking vehicles. People were super stressed because they fear they would not reach the party on time over a glass of Champagne. Some, I could see from the car window, were frustrated and angry and some people were arguing amongst themselves - blaming each other for not getting on the road earlier.

I reflected how destructive our worldly matters are if not experienced with spiritual consciousness.

Contrary to this general havoc, I have some dharma friends who decided to conduct a long sadhana in dedication to a good year ahead that benefits others. Another group of friends got together and engaged in the act of giving to the needy by hosting a New Year eve meal for the less fortunate.

From this, I learn that we should still be in the midst of our worldly activities: Dharma is about being ONE with everyone, not creating separation. However, we need to be in it with awareness so that we respond to the "tests" of samsara in a virtuous manner.

I thank my Dharma friends for showing me new ways to celebrate NY eve :)

Galen

• Email
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 09:08:22 AM »
May Dorje Shugden's lineage and practice spread ever further and wider in the new year.

In the past year, we witnessed some very positive signs for the expansion of Dorje Shugden's practice:

1. Serpom Monastery officially opened

2. Tibetan government-in-exile changed name (downgraded, to be exact) to CTA, looks like they have more inhouse problems to take care of than to keep pestering Dorje Shugden practitioners

3. More and more monks joining Shar Gaden, from the initial 400 now it has over 750 monks

4. Dorje Shugden practice is being propagated to tens of thousands of people in Kham area, thanks to the hard work of lamas like Geshe Jampa Ngodup

and many more.......

And very auspicious for the beginning of 2012 is that Domo Geshe Rinpoche's official ordination ceremony will be held tomorrow on Jan 2, 2012!

May the new year herald more great news for Dorje Shugden's lineage!

It is indeed good news to hear all these positive developments for the practitioners of Shugden. Such a good way to herald in the new year. We have so much to look forward to in 2012 as more and more are being done towards the spread of Lama Tsongkapa's teachings through Dorje Shugden.

Congratulations to Domo Geshe Rinpoche for his official ordination in Shar Gaden Monastery. I heard that Yongya Rinpoche, the abbot from Serpom Monastery, is there to confer the monk vows to DOmo Geshe RInpoche and bless the ordination ceremony. Rejoice!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 01:14:25 PM »
Congratulations to Domo Geshe Rinpoche for his official ordination in Shar Gaden Monastery. I heard that Yongya Rinpoche, the abbot from Serpom Monastery, is there to confer the monk vows to DOmo Geshe RInpoche and bless the ordination ceremony. Rejoice!

Very exciting! Yongya Rinpoche is here to grant getsul ordination to Domo Rinpoche and 2 other monks.
Many many visitors are here at Shar Gaden to celebrate this event!

happysun

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 02:58:08 PM »
Hello, everyone, happy new year 2012!!!!:):):) Recall back 2011 is my first knew dorjeshugden.com! I am so happy become part of them even though all of us don't know each other because of distance. But we meet at this precious forum and this wonderful website, I feel so glad I knew this website by accidentally.  Because of this, I knew the protector called Dorje Shugden. I started chanted his mantra and do his black tea offering while I faced problems or something I don't have confident. After few time, my experiences told me I am in right direction. Because I really can done my thing without obstacles! Can you believe it???

I not appear at here to praise how wonderful this website are, because they didn't pay me for promoting. I gain confident into this protector because something good really happened to me. OK!!! I would like to give you an experience I had went through in past....one years ago, I HAD difficulties in my finance problem....I cannot pay my daily expanses even!!! I feel very shame to talk to people around about my hard situation; one day I go into internet searching some information, click in this dorjeshugden website accidentally, IT IS REALLY ATTRACTED MY BY IT'S COLORFUL WEB COVER.

I am very curious and feel this image a bit weird and evil. First, I thought he is a demon and evil deity pray by a group of ignorance people. Surprising is after I had read through it's lineage, history and high lama's biographies,  my doubt to this protector reduced and get lessen.

I cannot tell you the exactly reason what made me change my mind but I do believe all those information had posted into this website help me understand more until I get trust into this protector. I really believed the people work behind the scene really put their afford with sincere heart. I feel they not type of people like reputation, fame, wealth or face; what they try to do is just want to share with you something they strong believe.

For this new year, I am sincerely pay my respect to them and do my prayer dedicated to them even though I never meet them in my life. But I really seem them as my very good friend.

Nowadays, because DS I feel myself become more happier than before. I like to "hang around" in this forum, seem like hang around with group of very close friend:)                 

Carpenter

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 06:26:56 PM »
For the past one year, I do heard many people said 2012 is the end of world, initially I do feel very disturbed as how these people are so ignorant to believe it is true. But after reading the below

As 2012 approaches, we anticipate a great change in universal consciousness, where an “old world” gives way to a new, spiritually-evolved one. It is not a year of literal destruction like what is shown in movies and fiction, but the destruction of old thought patterns and the emergence of a much greater spiritual awareness and consciousness.

It has lighted up my mind, oh yeah, why I didn’t think about this in a positive way? This year could be the end of year, but it is definitely end of old conservative thinking world, this will be a brand new year some people, because they met Dorje Shugden either by this website or any other material, they will find new hope and maybe a new meaning for their life, I have been practicing Dorje Shugden for almost a year by now, this I am very sure…

Happy New Year Everyone and Cheers ?

beggar

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2012, 07:36:09 PM »
HoneyDakini, good to see you here again, it's been a while. Hope you'll stick around a bit more these days.

Thanks for the share. It's great to see how the news is getting out to all parts of the world and to all sectors of society.

The presentation of the letter is interesting - quite different from what I would normally expect after reading so many Buddhist-only or Dharma books! (I need to get out more haha!) I like the new perspectives and presentation very much - it brings a much needed new presentation for a new era and speaks in a way that new agers will appreciate, I believe. Dorje Shugden is indeed very powerful being for the new age; as a relatively "young" protector, since he only arose about 350 years ago, he manifests specifically for THIS time, THIS new age, to protect, help, answer the wishes and guide people of today. Karmically, there is a much closer connection to us, since he made aspirations and manifested specifically to be able to protect the Dharma and practitioners at this particular time.

Many have a mistaken view that Dorje Shugden protects only Gelugpa practitioners though this is untrue. He protects anyone who upholds and practices the Dharma, and anyone who makes sincere requests to him. There are many, many new agers who contribute much benefit and healing and peace to the world. Their methods may be very different, but their intentions are sincere and very kind.

Dorje Shugden's protection would be very powerful and helpful to them in their work, as many modern lightworkers and healers have to deal with negative energies, forces and disturbances through the course of their work. His practice and mantra can be added to their existing practices (this does not mean it replaces what they are already doing, but complements their spiritual practice and path). For example, before any consultations or before starting their day of lightwork, healing, counselling etc, it would be very grounding and protective for them to offer a serkym to Dorje Shugden, requesting his protection and to recite his mantra to request his assistance in their work.

For new age healers especially, it would be very, very beneficial to them to invoke the protection and healing energy of Dorje Shugden's peaceful form, Shitze, who manifests especially to help pacify, quell and soothe diseases, illnesses and even natural disasters.