Author Topic: Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche’s image appeared on a marble on His stupa  (Read 8693 times)

Mana

The picture below shows Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's image appearing on a marble on His stupa. Apparently the image appeared on its own, naturally, and people in that area started to notice it and it became a widespread miracle since then.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:44:07 PM by Mana »

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche’s image appeared on a marble on His stupa
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 02:02:00 PM »
Nice!! another testament to Trijang Rinpoche's achievements! It would probably join the rank of the self arisen Tara in Nepal.

I wonder if it will slowly be more 3D like the self arisen Tara.

But neverthenless, this is exciting news. Maybe it will be a huge pilgrimage site in the future, and maybe this is a sign that the current Trijang Rinpoche will be huge in spreading the Dharma. Who knows if he will be really famous one day and be able to influence and bring many more minds into the Dharma like his predecessor? I think with this sign it will definitely confirm the fact that Trijang Rinpoche's Dharma works will be really huge in the near future.

triesa

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 03:31:21 PM »
It is still amazing to me to see this, enlightened masters such as HH Trijang Rinpoche manifesting his miraculous image to gently hint to the world that the enlightened mind which aims to benefit people does exist and can be achieved.

Look at the details on the marble, even the lines on the robes look similar to that on the photo.

May the work of the current Kyabje Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche spread far and wide, and may H.E. be able to openedly practice his sacred protector Dorje Shugden and spread this practice to all who has the great fortune to hear his name.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 03:35:30 PM »
This is truly amazing!! Trijang Rinpoche's image appearing by itself on a marble! Let's hope that the image will become clearer as time goes by. It goes to show that Trijang Rinpoche has gained attainments and is enlightened. Maybe it is a sign that Dorje Shugden practice will grow bigger and bigger since Trijang Rinpoche is the main practitioner. Rejoice. Hopefully I have the merits to see it on my own eyes in the future. But for now, thank you Mana for posting this wonderful picture.

daka

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 04:53:46 PM »
Thanks Mana for sharing this wonderful picture.This is truly amazing.

Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's image appeared on a marble and on His own stupa, is it trying to tell anything? Is He trying to hint us that we are so ignorant to have doubt in Dorje Shugden?

No matter what, it's a good sign. For His followers, it will strenghten their faith; for people who have doubt, hopefully it can help clearing their doubt.

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 06:01:53 PM »
With all the recent events that empower Dorje Shugden practice, would it be justified to state that the time for Dorje Shugden to return to centre stage Dharma practice is coming?

The opening of Dorje Shugden monasteries, the move of key sangha members into these monasteries, the growing awareness of Dorje Shugden practice worldwide etc. are all positive signs. Now, another MIRACLE is revealing itself before our eyes as Trijang Rinpoche's image appear!

Perhaps the years of suffering and purification is coming to a completion. Additionally, the conscious generation of merits (working hard to keep Dorje Shugden practice alive and growing by devoted practitioners like those managing the website) is also "paying off"!!! Let's keep being in action as the actions taken are showing results :)

May the ban be lifted very soon. May all the sangha members who suffered the ban have the joy to practice their beloved Protector openly within this lifetime!

kris

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 05:33:22 PM »
When we put our faith into what we do, miracles can arise. This reminds me of the self-rising Tara in Nepal, where practitioners around the area do intense Tara practice and Tara rises from stone.

Barzin

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 06:34:25 PM »
What a clear sign!

Trijang Rinpoche practices Dorje Shugden.  His relics and items are held precious to this very day, as well as his current reincarnation.  I wonder, if Dorje Shugden is such an evil demon then why Trijang Rinpoche is able to reincarnate?    If the practice is so bad, how to explain these miracle signs? 

happysun

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »
Wow, another miracle appear. Previous Kyabje Trijinag Rinpoche in his Life really done many many great job. Even though Trijiang Rinpoche went to incarnation BUT he still found out something can benefit sentient beings.

I believe the image appear make be a very great blessing from a high lama to his student and all sentient being he want to rescue. So I am very happy to hear this good news. And i believe this statue will be a good sign for all of us to make connection with dorje shugden. Thank you for all those help and visit. I really apply into my self.

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2012, 11:15:22 PM »
Dorje Shugden's evil power is equal or greater than an enlightened being? How can this be? This miracle serves as an evidence that DS is not a demon, look at this and look at the achievements of Trijang Rinpoche.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 01:59:47 PM »
More more great signs of Trijang Rinpoche appear all over the place.
I am not so surprised something like this happens, I am surprised it has not happened sooner.

Anyhow  hope Trijang Rinpoche makes that big step to teach dharma all over the world and spread the doctrine of Lama Tsongkhapa. I had the good fortune to meet some old monks who were Trijang Rinpoche's disciples their devotion and loyalty to Trijang Rinpoche is very pure and amazing. When the young Trijang Rinpoche was in danger in Gaden all they could ever think of was the safety of Trijang rinpoche, that was paramount nothing else. 

Klein

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 05:56:51 PM »
This reminds me of the Self Arising Tara on a rock in Parphing Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal. Miraculous signs such as this eradicates doubts in our minds that obscure us from the truth. Trijang Rinpoche is a Buddha and it's not surprising to find signs like this. Even Rinpoche's relics can continue to benefit people. Talk about altruism!

pgdharma

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »
This is truly wonderful news! Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's image appeared on a marble and on His own stupa. Could it be a sign that Dorje Shugden practice will grow bigger and bigger since Trijang Rinpoche is the main practitioner? Now that the people in that area have started to notice it, it has become a widespread miracle. Maybe in the future it will be a great pilgrim site. This reminds me of the self arising Tara on a rock in Parphing. As time goes by, the images become more prominent.

May Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's dharma work spread far and wide and may all DS practitioners have the joy to practice openly soon. May the ban be lifted soon!

Thank you, Mana, for sharing this photo with us.

Mana

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 09:36:47 PM »
This stupa housed parts of Tijang Rinpoche's relics, there are similar stupas of Trijang Rinpoche's relics elsewhere for example in Gaden Shartse, all are holy objects of veneration which will bestow blessings to anyone who circumambulates/worships it. In another post you can watch the video of Lama Zopa worshipping Trijang Rinpoche's stupa in Dharamsala.

If the stupa can manifest miraculous sign like this, definitely circumambulating/obtaining and praying to holy objects like tsatsas which contains the relics will be tremendously beneficial.

vajrastorm

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 06:01:45 AM »
Amazing and wondrous! The miraculous appearance of Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's image on His own stupa in Chatreng Monastery! As miraculous as the self-arising Tara at Parphing Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal!

That this miracle has taken place is wonderful indeed, but more significant is the timing of it. Why does this holy Enlightened Being, this great Master Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, choose to manifest this miraculous image of himself now,and to do so on His stupa at His own monastery, Chatreng Monastery? To me, it signifies that the big picture is about to begin consolidating now. The ban is going to be lifted soon and Dorje Shugden is going to arise unmistakably and, without any obstruction, as the Protector to hail the renaissance of Buddhism, via the unstoppable spread of the Dharma of Je Tsongkapa, the second Buddha,to all corners of the world. A major catalyst to set all this in motion will be the current incarnation of Trijang Rinpoche, Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche, who now resides in the US and is constantly creating the causes for this wondrous moment to take place .     

Thoughts that arise along these lines are very exciting and it makes all Shugden practitioners, especially those who are engaged on this forum, this website, want to be part of this and to join in creating the causes for this to happen soonest!