Author Topic: LOOKING FOR DORJE SHUGDEN GROUP IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA (NO KADAMPA)  (Read 4639 times)

blacksmith

• Email
Traductor
Del: español
Al: inglés
español
inglés
francés
Traducción de texto o de páginas web
Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web, o bien, traduce un documento.
Cancelar
traducción del español al inglés
inglés
español
francés
Hello friends! I want to know if there someone group in Buenos Aires city, in Argentina, to start the Dorje Shugden Practice. As there is only one Kadampa group, but I prefer to received the Initiation from someone lama in the line of Shar Gaden monastery or others from Tibet.
Some years ago I know personally to Ven. Lama Gangchen, but did not f Dorje Shugden Initiation, only some others practices and Black Manjusri ritual.
Finally, I want to know if the Dorje Shugden practices performed for Kadampas is the same practice maked for the Shar Gaden Monastery lamas or others in Tibet.
 I would like, to edit the Dorje Shugden video to spanish version. If you need a volunteer tell me and send me the original text in english, could be translated, my english is poor but would will all my best from me to be known Dorje Shugden Lord in Latinamerica and Spain. Thank you for everything! OM VAJRA WIKKI BITRANA SOHA!

Mana

Re: LOOKING FOR DORJE SHUGDEN GROUP IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA (NO KADAMPA)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 11:12:25 PM »
Dear friend,

We at this website would be very happy with any translation work you wish to engage in. It would be wonderful to get Dorje Shugden into South America and Spanish speaking countries. Let us know what you would like to translate.

One suggestion for now is to translate: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=3577 and also http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=9832/ .

The illustrated story would benefit many if translated:
The Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden - Part 1/2 (HD)
and
The Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden - Part 2/2 (HD)

Hope the translation will take off.

There should be a Lama Gangchen Group in Brazil. They may refer you to a group in Argentina perhaps.

Mana

icy

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 12:31:22 AM »
This is a wonderful news.  Looks like Dorje Shugden will spread quickly with the help of Blacksmith in Buenos Aires, Argentina.  Hope we get more news from Blacksmith.

Lawrence L

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 07:23:36 PM »
Hi Blacksmith, so glad to see you here!
Do drop your question anywhere in this forum, im sure all the members in this forum want Dorje Shugden practice to grow and flourish also!
Even though i couldn't help much, but at least we have a platform to share our question and knowledge.

Hope to hear from you again!

beggar

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 08:35:11 PM »
Hi blacksmith,
I rejoice to hear of a new person looking for a center and lama to practice. May I suggest, that one of the best ways is to first offer your prayers directly to Dorje Shugden, through serkym offerings or mantras (the prayers can be found on this website on http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=57) and request for his help to find you the right teacher and community.

I cannot be completely certain if the practice of Dorje Shugden is exactly the same in the Kadampa schools and in Shar Gaden. Sometimes practices may differ very, very slightly between schools /institutions. However, Kadampa's spiritual guide, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso was a student of Trijang Rinpoche; also, many, many of the high lamas and teachers in Shar Gaden were either direct students of Trijang Rinpoche or would have been in his lineage (i.e. the teachings and practices they receive can be traced back to Trijang Rinpoche. For example, Trijang Rinpoche may be their Guru's Guru etc). In this way, the lineage would be the same between Kadampa and Shar Gaden.

As you already have a connection with Lama Gangchen, may I recommend you try to reconnect with him? Perhaps he has a centre in your country or near you? He has centers all around the world and is such a perfect and wonderful teacher, and you already have a connection with him.

kris

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 05:03:47 PM »
Wow!! I rejoice in the hearing such good news of Spanish version of video. From what I can see in the website, there are 2 version of video (English and Chinese), and 3 version of comics (English, Chinese and Thai).

I am really looking forward to seeing more versions of comics and videos!!

Thank you for the initiative!!

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 07:11:57 PM »
Hi Mana and hi everyone and thank you very much and so many words of encouragement:
Regarding the translation from English to Spanish, both the comic and the video of Dorje Shugden, I want to know if they can send the complete text in English and translate it so immediately: so it is easier. They can send in Word format and whether to make a separation between each party to translate, so that everything will be simple: for example: part 1, part 2 ..., or Chapter 1, Chapter 2 ... Thanks again for the support.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 03:01:54 PM »
Blacksmith it is wonderful that you are taking the responsibility to spread dorje shugden among the spanish speaking folks. Nothing can be better to focus on the positives/good points to spread Dorje Shugden all over the world. Gangchen Lama from what information I have gleaned off the net visits Brazil all the time, so Beggar's and Mana's advise is very sound to write in to the Lama Gangchen centers in Brazil. Do share more on your progress.