Author Topic: HH Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia  (Read 8210 times)

DharmaSpace

HH Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia
« on: January 09, 2012, 03:31:54 PM »
Late last year 2011 in the historic visit of HH Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche to Mongolia, thousands turned up to receive the blessings of Trijang Rinpoche. Rinpoche gave speeches, teachings and blessings of the Monastery in Mongolia. It was a long awaited and highly anticipated visit. Many from India, Nepal, Tibet, Taiwan, USA, Switzerland, and many parts of Mongolia came to meet His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche.
We at www.dorjeshugden.com rejoice in this most holy and blessed visit.

Source with pictures are in the link below
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=10883

It seems the Mongolians are a lot wiser than the CTA. It is really gives us a boost for Dorje Shugden practitioners to see Trijang Dorje Chang spreading the dharma everywhere. Trijang Rinpoche I believe only has one goal to spread dharma far and wide. 

DharmaDefender

Re: HH Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »
From what Ive been told the Mongolians are hungry for religion after it was suppressed by Communist rule for so many decades. Its only recently when the regulations on religion loosened a little that theres been a renaissance of Buddhism in Mongolia and people have been sponsoring the renovation of the monasteries.

Pity though because MOngolia has (had?) a lot of temples there... and also that a Geshe Wangyal was instrumental in DS practice? I dont remember much about that second point, it was just something I vaguely remember reading somewhere... anyone has any additional information?

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 02:42:49 AM »
Now that Trijang Rinpoche is in Mongolia, a step closer to China. It is impossible for HHDL to go and spread Dharma in China due to political issue. But because of the 'disagreement'  between HHDL and Trijang Rinpoche, Trijang Rinpoche will be allowed to enter China to spread the Dharma again.

Trijang Rinpoche is in his early 30s now, he has many years to continue spreading Dharma. All his students are very devoted and keep a very clean Guru Samaya, this will definitely create the cause for him to continue to benefit all sentient beings again like his previous lives.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 02:48:22 AM »
Now that Trijang Rinpoche is in Mongolia, a step closer to China. It is impossible for HHDL to go and spread Dharma in China due to political issue. But because of the 'disagreement'  between HHDL and Trijang Rinpoche, Trijang Rinpoche will be allowed to enter China to spread the Dharma again.

Trijang Rinpoche is in America, not Mongolia. He was only in Mongolia for a Dharma event.

triesa

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 04:10:42 AM »
Thank you Dharma space for sharing all the lovely photos of Trijang Rinpoche in a blessing ceremony in Mongolia recently.

Even a glimpse of H.E. is so blessed. Trijang Rinpoche is in his prime age now, I really hope the DS ban will be lifted very very soon so that there are no more red tapes behind and these young tulkus can continue their work freely to spread the Tsongkhapa lineage and without fear of their lives being threatened.

There are also a few tulkus who have been recognised, for instance, the young Domo Geshe Rinpoche who has just recently taken his ordination vows in Shar Gaden Monastary in early January this year. The succession plan of these tulkus plays a very important part in continuing the Tsongkhapa as well as our protector lineage. I heard Dagom Rinpoche's incarnation is also back but is still not disclosed yet. Does anyone have any news on this?

Positive Change

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 06:19:04 AM »
WOW... lovely pictures. How blessed the people in Mongolia! It is interesting to see how such highly attained High Lamas such as HH Trijang Rinpoche coming back in this lifetime and actually giving back his monk vows (when one mentions disrobing it has negative connotations hence I would use the term "disrobe" very carefully - in HH case, he gave back his monk vows and was not excommunicated in a way) AND taking on a consort.

Never has this illustrious being done that in his previous lives. The 6th Dalai Lama did it and boy did he get some slack. We often judge a person based on our own delusions and we almost never give the other person the benefit of the doubt. The Bible has an interesting parable whereby a woman was caught committing adultery and was about to be stoned when Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

I know it is probably off topic but what is everyone's take on HH giving back his vows and taking on a consort? Am curious how people actually view this.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 03:37:58 AM »
I know it is probably off topic but what is everyone's take on HH giving back his vows and taking on a consort? Am curious how people actually view this.

I think it just goes to show his attainments that he can still be attained and married at the same time. Marriage does not take him away from the Dharma. And I think he will be bringing in tulkus, and perhaps give birth to the future Dalai Lama when the current one passes to mitigate against the Chinese. Maybe it's that? But nevethenless it did not stop his Dharma work at all. It just made him more determined. And also him showing that he will not be silenced or suppressed by CTA because he is above them. Tulkus never needed CTA's approval to spread the Dharma, they never did, never will. CTA needs to realize this and stop acting this way.

vegeing

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 04:35:33 AM »
Late last year 2011 in the historic visit of HH Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche to Mongolia, thousands turned up to receive the blessings of Trijang Rinpoche. Rinpoche gave speeches, teachings and blessings of the Monastery in Mongolia. It was a long awaited and highly anticipated visit. Many from India, Nepal, Tibet, Taiwan, USA, Switzerland, and many parts of Mongolia came to meet His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche.
We at www.dorjeshugden.com rejoice in this most holy and blessed visit.

Source with pictures are in the link below
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=10883

We are waiting Trijang Rinpoche come out to the public to gave speech & teaching again!

Only thing i can understanding is.... if practices devil . How can all this High Lama get re carnation again in human ??
They should be in 3 lower ram !!!!

So i believe in all this high lama and student who practice Dorje Shugden !! We must work more & support the Monastery! 

It seems the Mongolians are a lot wiser than the CTA. It is really gives us a boost for Dorje Shugden practitioners to see Trijang Dorje Chang spreading the dharma everywhere. Trijang Rinpoche I believe only has one goal to spread dharma far and wide.

Big Uncle

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 06:06:34 AM »

Dear Positive Change,
It caught many people by surprise as Trijang Rinpoche's line incarnations have never done that. They have always been monks and this breaks away with a trend set by his predecessors. However, his is a line that is highly attained and I think most of them took it as a enlightened manifestation. It is also highly unusual in the Gelug tradition to have Tulkus manifest this behavior Although rare, it is not unheard of.

If you remember Serkong Dorje Chang also manifested this on the request of his Guru. He found a consort and fathered a child that was also a Tulku. He was the only lay Lama in the monastery that was permitted to enter the monastery to give teachings while he was holding his child. This was because this Tulku was so highly regarded that they saw him taking a consort as a divine method to further benefit others. I believe Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche is doing the same.

Positive Change

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 06:19:40 AM »

Dear Positive Change,
It caught many people by surprise as Trijang Rinpoche's line incarnations have never done that. They have always been monks and this breaks away with a trend set by his predecessors. However, his is a line that is highly attained and I think most of them took it as a enlightened manifestation. It is also highly unusual in the Gelug tradition to have Tulkus manifest this behavior Although rare, it is not unheard of.

If you remember Serkong Dorje Chang also manifested this on the request of his Guru. He found a consort and fathered a child that was also a Tulku. He was the only lay Lama in the monastery that was permitted to enter the monastery to give teachings while he was holding his child. This was because this Tulku was so highly regarded that they saw him taking a consort as a divine method to further benefit others. I believe Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche is doing the same.

Thank you Big Uncle for the explanation. I agree that with highly attained lamas, it is hard, if not impossible to ascertain the motives or reasons why they do what they do. In the case of the bigger picture, why is HHDL creating this ban? Perhaps yet another high motivation and method which we beings of samsara cannot begin to comprehend.

Less we create more negative karma for ourselves in doubting a highly attained (a monk no less) being HHDL, we should do our best to educate and spread the benefits and facts about our King Dorje Shugden and let people think and be the judge of it themselves. There are no sides to take... just do what we can to lift this ban in peaceful and "buddhist" methods.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 12:12:27 PM »
Well it is said that for beings who have reached the 3rd Bhuni they can never regress anymore so I am sure Serkong Dorje Chang and HH Trijang Dorje Chang are way beyond the 3rd Bhuni so all their actions can only benefit even whilst taking on a consort.

Yes Trijang Dorje Chang can go to China hehe , can't wait for this illustrious Lama to do as per his predecessors!! 

pgdharma

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 03:49:39 PM »
Thank you Dharmaspace for sharing these lovely photos with us. The people of Mongolia are not as stupid as the CTA. They are smart enough to invite Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche to visit Mongolia and it will reaped many benefits and blessing for the Mongolians. Even people from India, Nepal, Tibet, Taiwan, USA, Switzerland travelled all the way to visit Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia. He is truly a highly attained Tulku whose motivation is to spread and teach the dharma.

May we as Dorje Shugden practitioners, create the cause for the lifting of the ban so that great Masters like Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche can continue his dharma work in this life time.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »
Trijang Rinpoche is spreading his Dharma wings, and I truly rejoice for  his actions! Has anyone seen his monastery in Chatereng? It is huge. Imagine if he has another monastery of that magnitude in the US or Europe. I'd definitely visit it with my Guru's permission of course, and it will be an amazing center of learning for many people, and many years to come.