Author Topic: Africa blessed by Dorje Shugden  (Read 13832 times)

DharmaSpace

Africa blessed by Dorje Shugden
« on: January 15, 2012, 02:34:06 AM »
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=11418

This is wonderful as finally Dorje Shudgen arrives in Africa. The people in Africa will have a chance to get imprints of Manjushri, learn the Buddha Dharma and eventually practise and gain enlightenment. Rejoice. 

triesa

Re: Africa blessed by Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 08:23:19 AM »
I rejoice that Dorje shugden and the Tsongkhapa lineage reaches out to Zululand in Africa. So heartwarming to see both young and old praying together, so nice to see they can be connected with Shugden.

Keep up with the good work, may all sentient beings, irrespective of their race, gender and age be all blessed by Dorje Shugden and be protected life time after life time.

Thank you for sharing Dharmaspace.

Positive Change

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 09:06:19 AM »
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=11418

This is wonderful as finally Dorje Shudgen arrives in Africa. The people in Africa will have a chance to get imprints of Manjushri, learn the Buddha Dharma and eventually practise and gain enlightenment. Rejoice.

This is rather amazing as the African culture is so rich in its diversity and passion that Buddhism naturally fits into the culture. Especially the ritualistic and propitiating aspects. Africans in general have a vibrancy and intense passion which permeates their culture and way of life.

Everything tends to be very zestful, lively and a lot of soul... like when they adopted Christianity and from whence the very "addictive" Gospel singers sprang forth (in a nutshell of course!).

I find that whatever they adopt, the passion is so prevalent and hence it is so wonderful for Africans to be blessed by Dorje Shugden! Imagine Dorje Shugden in Gospel singing like proportions! :P

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »
This is how Dharma starts in a non-Dharmic land, I believe the situation is same for Tibet last time when Guru Rinpoche first came. The local people back then had their own religion (Bon) but slowly they are being converted into Buddhism by the kindness and higher level of thoughts of Dharma as propounded by Guru Rinpoche, similar here, I am pretty sure the people in Zululand has never heard of Dharma before, they came out of curiosity, but with the love and kindness shown by the Dharma center people, many of them may just start practising Dharma and chant mantra, and transform their lives, very inspiring...

And an extra bonus is that one of the first deity they met is Dorje Shugden, how wonderful!

Galen

• Email
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 03:26:35 PM »
Wow! I could not believe that there are so many people who are there at the opening of the temple in Zululand! It seems that they are very happy that the temple is opening and receiving the crown. They are so blessed to be introduced to Lama Tsongkapa's practices.

Let's hope that it will continue to grow and grow and soon spread to more and more countries in Africa. It is believed that Africa is where humanity started. So, it is great news that Buddhism is beginning in this great continent. Rejoice!!

VS

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 03:49:25 PM »
The people in Zululand must have the great merit to be able to be blessed by the Great King Dorje Shugden.

May DS continue to spread throughout Africa and the rest of the world.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 05:14:04 PM »
This really shows that Dorje Shugden is now a worldwide Dharma Protector! We should all rejoice! I watched Serpom Monastery's new prayer hall opening video on dorjeshugden.com and saw many people from all walks attended the ceremony.

At that very moment, I felt a great sense of pride to see this sacred practice spreading to the entire world. People from all walks are now practicing Dorje Shugden. Also in Thailand, there are a few Dorje Shugden chapels set up. I have yet to visit the country as it is quite far away from where I live but I really hope I will have a chance to visit the beautiful chapels in Thailand one day.

Can you imagine how blessed the thai people are? ENVY!

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 05:47:30 PM »
Dorje Shugden is really going all around the world now! If Dorje Shugden is really an evil, I doubt he will spread to as far as Africa.

kris

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 06:33:21 PM »
I was looking very hard trying to find the Dorje Shugden pictures, finally I found it :) (framed picture on the right)

Anyway, I rejoice and may the teaching of Lama Tsongkhapa spread far and wide!!

whitelion

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 08:28:16 PM »
Rejoice for all the people from Zuzuland in Africa. DS might be new for people in Africa, but one thing for sure that DS will only bring benefit to all of us. Just like months ago, we received news that our King Protector's lineage is well spread in Thailand, and later i heard the protector chapel was not effected by the serious flood, this have prroven once again our protector will not bring harm but only protection to us.

For people in Zuzuland I'm sure they will receive the same blessing too. It's very joyful to hear that Geshe-la and students will never get tired to go to remote area to bring happiness to people.

I pray our powerful protector lineage will speard wide, and may i be a part of it.

dsiluvu

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:48:51 AM »
What a beautiful rejoicing news to see Tsonkhapa, Tara and Dorje Shugden in Africa! How lucky these Africans are to come across the Buddhadharma and benefits they will receive from DS!

DS is really going global... DS in Thailand and now Africa. Wonder where else next...how exciting. Applause to those six sangha members whose worked hard I'm sure in creating this remarkable chapel/temple in Zululand. What a great blessing for the people in Zululand. May there be more Dorje Shugden chapels around the world!!! 

dsdisciple

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 12:18:17 PM »
Thank you for posting..

DS never fails to deliver exciting news! Going global can only mean that more and more people finding and practicing DS will make this practice  more acceptable amongst the general public unaware of the current ban of DS practice.

Nice to see such happy practitioners clearly happy to have found DS, Tara, Tsongkhapa and Sangha etc made my day seeing those pics.

My thinking more practitioners worldwide creating the causes to lift the ban...So is their likely to be an African translated DS comic book and website in the near future? :D

xo

DharmaSpace

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 08:19:17 PM »
Dorje Shugden is spreading all over the world and as time goes by, CTA is losing the chance to suppress Dorje Shugden by the moment, as Dorje Shugden is going all the way international. I am very happy that Dorje Shugden is being propagated all over the world now especially for a continent like Africa where so much human tragedies has occurred, like famine, wars, internecine warfare, genocide, disease and so forth the King's presence will of course bless the land and bring solace to the people there. 

South Africa is one of the richest nations in Africa and is a leading nation in South Africa, may the doctrine of Lama Tsongkhapa guide the people there to greater illumination.

fruven

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 04:11:21 PM »
In this generate age every one needs the help he can get to walk on their spiritual path. Dorje Shugden can connect us to Buddhadharma and give us the opportunity to improve our own peace and sanity in this modern and materialistic world. A wrathful protector is welcomed because it brings us comfort to our mind that we are protected from harm. All people have equal opportunity to learn and practice the Dharma. I am happy that the people in Zululand is beginning to have this opportunity thanks to the hard work of Geshe-la.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2012, 04:19:30 PM »
The package sent by Dorjeshugden.com is finally paying off more people in South Africa will get blessed by Dorje Shugden. The impact of this package cannot be underestimated and the work of sharing Dorje Shudgen is done by this website amazing stuff.
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/blessings-in-zululand/

I have always of dreamed of the dharma spreading all over in Africa to benefit the people who are torn by conflicts and strive. Now all the people who have gotten the contents from the dorjeshugden.com will be cared for and blessed by Dorje Shudgen. No one can suppress Dorje Shugden it will carry on spreading like wildfire.