Author Topic: Kyabje Zong Rinpoche & Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen explains about Shugden  (Read 3625 times)

Mana

His Holiness Kyabje Zong Rinpoche explains in this precious audio the history of Dorje Shugden with the Master Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen translating.

Very rare audio. We have provided the transcript of the audio.

Listen to the holy voices of great masters Zong Rinpoche and Geshe-la:

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=11618

(Picture of H.H. Kyabje Zong Rinpoche answering the questions of John Denver with Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen translating)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 11:52:51 PM by Mana »

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: Kyabje Zong Rinpoche & Geshe Tsultrim Gyeltsen explains about Shugden
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 02:47:00 AM »
Excellent! What a treat to have this precious recording!

Thank you very much!!

dsdisciple

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 04:29:46 AM »
Hi Mana

Thank you so much for these precious teachings in DS. It is nice to hear the actual teachings from these precious masters own voice! bringing to life DS practice. The transcript is also very good.
I will definitely have to re-read and listen to this again.

xo

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »
I love this!! Especially the stories about Birwapa - very Moses parting the red sea!!

I also liked reading about the history of Dorje Shugden. It's slightly different from the illustrated story here on the website but i guess there must be slight variations to the story over time. It’s interesting that the Chinese King is also mentioned here. And that this teaching also explains why Dorje Shugden practice disappeared for some time – it was because the texts were lost until Tagphu Rinpoche came to receive the teachings again from Tushita heaven.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being