Author Topic: Shugden Comic in French!!  (Read 11183 times)

Mana

Shugden Comic in French!!
« on: January 29, 2012, 07:57:25 AM »
Dorje Shugden comics are now translated into French and available for your download. Our team constantly works so hard.

We already have the comic in English, Chinese, Thai and Nepalese.

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=11835

Mana

samayakeeper

• Email
Re: Shugden Comic in French!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 01:24:03 PM »
To: The DorjeShugden.com Team

You guys are unbelievable! How did you do it? Recently, the e-shop and now this? What is next? Five languages, WOW! congratulations and thank you!

triesa

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »
Parle vous Franciase??

Thank you Dorjeshugden.com for consistently working hard to bring Dorje Shugden's life story to every corner of the world.

Your team are sincere, focus and consistent, your effort is well noted and praised by many of us who have the great fortune to know this website.

I rejoice tremendously from my heart and keep up your great work. May the ban be lifted soon because of all your hard and dedicated work!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 01:59:53 PM »
It is fantastic to see the comic in all these different languages. I have a few friends in Paris who I will send the link to so they can enjoy the whole story and share with their friends too. It’s amazing that this comic is now available in five languages and I think it is a testament to the devotion of Dorje Shugden practitioners who have translated the story into the various languages without needing acknowledgement and credit, i.e. the eight mundane concerns.

Kudos people! And thanks again!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Tenzin K

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 10:58:15 AM »
Congratulations!

Now Lord Shugden even spread wide to France!!!
You all open the window for this area of people to understand and learn about this great enlightened being.

Great work!

You all work really hard and a lot of people around the world will be benefited from your tireless and compassionate work.  This is really dharma for me. I salute you all and Thank you very much.

pgdharma

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 01:45:32 PM »
You guys are fantastic!!! Working tirelessly and compassionately to spread Dorje Shugden and creating the cause for the ban to be lifted. You guys truly love Dorje Shugden.  Now even the French can benefit and receive blessings from Dorje Shugden. How wonderful!

It is so wonderful to see the comic books in so many different languages and reaching out to so many people of all races, backgrounds and cultures! Great work!!!

DSFriend

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 04:15:07 PM »
France, home of Matthieu Ricard, today has slightly over 764000 Buddhists! They even have a French Tv Program, "Wisdom of Buddhism" with 250,000 viewers which airs weekly. Goes to show the interest in Buddhism from this part of the world.

There are many french speakers living in all parts of the world. May this comic reach the hands of all who have karmic links and the good merits to Dorje Shugden.

jeremyg

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 11:16:06 AM »
Wow, this is very good news! I speak french, and can't wait to read the new comic. In response to DS Friend, Buddhism is growing very quick in all parts of the world. In fact it is the fastest growing religion in the whole world. If all people worked as hard as the contributors to this site, it would grow even faster. Now with the french comic book, and all the other languages many others can access it!

When I am done reading through, I will let you know if I spot any areas that can be changes for better understanding, even though I am sure it is perfect!

Thank you so much to the DorjeShugden.com team, I will be sure to share the new book with my French friends! 

Merci

Poonlarp

• Email
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 02:02:54 PM »
Congratulations!!! What a good news to rejoice, hope the graphic novels benefits the world by translating to more languages!!

I read the novel and found it very easy to understand about Dorje Shugden.

I think the story should be part of the content for tour guides who bringing people to see monasteries who pray to Dorje Shugden, as this is so interesting and yet powerful message to bring to the world. I hope the printed version also available in the monasteries for people to bring back home and tell their family too!!!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 02:39:57 PM »
@jeremyg Please share the comic with every french speaking person on FB and other tools. Dorje Shugden is going GLOBAL!

Positive Change

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »
YAY... yet another positive way to spread Dorje Shugden to the world... especially the non english speaking world. I for one have many French speaking friends from school and this would be a wonderful opportunity to spread The King to them...

Sometimes language is an irritable barrier but at times like these, through the tireless efforts of Team Dorjeshugden.com, I rejoice in the fact that yet another gap is bridged because someone somewhere cares enough. Do we? Are we? Time to ponder on this and ask how we can as individuals make the efforts of Team Dorjeshugden.com fruition even faster and quicker!

My prayers and best wishes to all involved!

Manjushri

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 05:00:03 AM »
Who could've guessed the comic would be out in French! I give you guys at dorjeshugden.com my utmost respect and admiration. I wonder what the next language would be? Tibetan, and send a few to the CTA? hehehe!

Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if Buddhism is one of the fastest growing religion in the world, because it is based on logic and application. I've heard many of my friends who are of various religions say "Buddhism has answered the questions I had for so long, that I couldn't find all this whilst".

kurava

• Email
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 09:23:32 AM »
This is great ! Nothing is more beneficial than to give knowledge to people in their own language.

Information in as many different languages as possible  on the history of DS will instill confidence and later faith in the people's minds. This will contribute to the early uplifting of the ban because the more people know about the truth, the more 'uncomfortable ' CTA will be in prolonging this deception.

As some wise people said - a wrong will be perpetuated because others allow it to happen.

Thank you .f

kris

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 07:24:03 PM »
Wow! First there is the English version, then come the Chinese, Thai, Nepalese, and now the French version! I have read that young kids (and of course many adults) like to read comics and they enjoy reading the comics and I rejoice that people are getting the imprint of Dorje Shugden and Manjushri because of the efforts of this website.

However, I can see that the online shop has only English and Chinese version, I am wondering when they will have other versions for sale...

bambi

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 09:59:33 AM »
I salute and respect you all of you at www.dorjeshugden.com. What you all have done will benefit so many people through the comics. Bravo!
By the way, what do you think about translating it into Japanese and Korean? I see a lot of those young and old people who really need Dorje Shugden! Look at their style of living and the disasters that they have from time to time. Probably, draw it in a more animated version as the people there are really into it and who knows maybe they'll dress up like Dorje Shugden and parade it around!
Ooh and what about translating it into Tibetan and Tamil as well? I am very sure the young ones will love it like how I love it!
Hope it's not too much to ask for. ;D