Author Topic: Incorrect Vision in Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen's Secret Biography  (Read 10276 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Incorrect Vision in Tulku Dragpa Gyaltsen's Secret Biography
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 03:10:08 PM »
Ultimately it becomes the classic chicken and egg scenario of which one came first. Yes the Dalai Lama's gurus practiced Shugden. During their time there was Tibetan unity so Shugden was tolerated. Now during modern times when Tibetans are scattered and unity is necessary, disallowing the worship of this spirit is more than necessary.

When the HHDL gave up his practice, he told Trijang Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche was ok with it. Doesn't that say alot? I think it does. By HHDL rejecting the practice, Trijang Rinpoche should know it is like an omen of things to come.

Since Trijang Rinpoche gave permission for Dalai Lama not to practice, it is indirectly allowing the HHDL's students also not to practice.

Since the worship of Shugden has stopped in Dharamsala nothing negative has happened. No bad omens. The Dalai Lama is fine and healthy. If the HHDL is creating the causes for so many to break their samayas, shouldn't the heavy karma of breaking samayas for millions bring it's effects already? Why is HHDL not showing any signs of karmic retribution for breaking up the samayas of so called millions who gave up Shugden. So many monks and laypersons have so called gone against their lamas and rejected Shugden. This is suppose to be real heavy samaya karma. Well I don't see this karma affecting HHDL at all. He is going super strong still and still speaking out against the spirit Shugden. That itself says alot. Don't you all think?

Stop practicing Shugden already. Don't be stubborn. The facts are clear. I mean take up on of the other protectors available. What's the difference. You need a protector, just take another one that is beyond doubt of being a spirit. Safer for everyone.

HAHAHAHAHA OH MY BUDDHA! THIS REPLY IS SO HILARIOUS! Cant believe i missed this earlier. Tibetans had unity? I don't think so. I have heard of many, many times of certain low people making snide remarks against other traditions they do not like. And what about those nasty rumors against Pabongkha Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche that was made during the 13th Dalai Lama's time? Tibet was already in shambles before they were kicked out of Tibet.

How can the student be higher than the Guru? you are not making sense here at all. If the student is higher than the Guru then should it  not be that the student becomes the Guru and the Guru becomes the student? Also, if you have not read about it yet, Trijang Rinpoche himself has predicted that there will a ban and things will be difficult for Dorje Shugden devotees but it will go away in due time. Perhaps it is time to get our facts right?

If Trijang Rinpoche is okay with HHDL not practicing, it only applies to HHDL since HHDL is his student but not to us because we are not his direct students. If that is the case then it means we all should do Dorje Shugden's practice because Pabongkha Rinpoche was the one who told everyone to practice Dorje Shugden. If you want to go by your logic, we can too. Hee hee.

The reason why nobody seems to be experiencing the karmic repercussions is because you haven't look deeper. FPMT centers around the world are not growing but remained stagnant as a result of their anti Shugden crusade and the Tibetan Govt has been reduced to CTA because their efforts were too focused on the ban rather than actually improving the country. There will be more karmic effects that will be unveiled as time passes by.