Author Topic: Dolgyal (Shugden) topics removed from CTA website???!!!!  (Read 55731 times)

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
Re: Dolgyal (Shugden) topics removed from CTA website???!!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »
I'm happy to hear that the section has been removed from the CTA website. There is indeed a difference with a Fullbright scholar in position. I'm not surprised as Lobsang Sangay even organised conferences between His Holiness the Dalai Lama and 35 Chinese scholars at Harvard University in 2003.

2 days ago, the Kalon Tripa also inaugurated the Tibet Policy Institute, which "would strive to focus on research towards evolving policies to tackle challenges in the coming fifty years in all spheres of Tibet issue".

The Kalon Tripa also has plans to make Gangchen Kyishong (the seat of the Central Tibetan Administration in Dharamsala) an “Intellectual Hub” where top researchers from India and abroad will be invited to hold monthly and annual debates and symposiums to hone the skills and knowledge of the Tibetan researchers.

Now, I wonder if Gaden Phodrang will be as progressive?  8)

vegeing

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2012, 01:14:07 PM »
Dear all,

This is very good sign that the CTA has noticed this the ban doesn't bring any benefit at all to Tibetan. It will only bring suffering to the Dorje Shugden practitioners.

Dr Lobsang Sangye is very open and he has very clear mind. He knows that secular and religion cannot mix together,  it is not important if a person is a Dorje Shugden practitioner. If all Tibetan can live in harmony, the 'country' will definitely improve.

For the Dorje Shugden practitioner, it is a very good news. That means we can practice openly !! Keep it up and show the world ! We have done nothing wrong, we just want to do our practice to be a better person. We do not intend to hurt anyone.

Dorje Shugden will bring harmony & unity to the world.

negra orquida

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2012, 01:25:41 PM »
OMB!! this is awesome news! i can't help smiling as i read this post, thanks Namdrol for checking in on the CTA and sharing this great news!  the tide is changing! the epic ending to this story is about to unfold!

If i remember correctly, i went to the CTA website few months ago and there was a special section just for anti-DS propaganda... the whole website theme looks different now actually.. it used to be maroon (like monk's robes) and beige, now its blue and green.  I just went again to check the website, the special section is gone, and indeed, the links to articles on CTA's stand on DS draws a blank =D =D

i'm really happy! cos i remember feeling upset about how they wrote about DS that time, its like the feeling of someone you hold dear to you whom would never hurt anyone ever being defamed for manslaughter no valid reason. ah yes... felt a sense of injustice.

CTA removing the articles means there must be a lot of pressure on them, most probably from the international community.  CTA knows that if they want to survive in this world, they need to make friends with everyone.  and doing things which are against international standards for human rights and saying things which are obviously contradictory, is a BIG BIG deal breaker. 

There must have been enough noise made by the international community to make CTA begin the reversal of their stand on DS, and these international movers and shakers must have been working overtly and covertly... makes my hair stand to imagine all the DS practitioners all over the world, quietly working and unknowingly doing it together to lift the ban.

Reminds me of this song by the late Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey: "There can be miracles when you believe, though hope is frail, its hard to kill... who knows what miracles, you can achieve, when you believe, somehow you will.... you will when you believe..."  :D

DS ninja workers.... keep it up!  CTA and the world is watching, listening and changing!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2012, 01:28:35 PM »
The Dalai Lama has not changed anything on his website, which I am sure gets many more viewers than the CTA website

http://www.dalailama.com/messages#shugden

DS Star

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »
Indeed, it is the most happy and wonderful news for all Tibetans  :D

Thank you Namdrol for highlighting this latest progress in CTA's stand pertaining to DS practitioners  :)

Perhaps it is the new strategy of Dr Lobsang Sangye (as mentioned by some of friends posted here) or perhaps it is the commitment of CTA to bring Tibetans together to fight for self-governing authority / power in home country Tibet.

Whatever it is, this is definitely a new progress towards better future of all Tibetans residing in Tibet, India and other parts of the world. This is what should have been practiced by CTA from the beginning when HHDL started to ban DS practitioners from attending his teachings; religious matter and secular matters should not be mixed but it is still never too late.

This is a victory to DS practitioners and I would say it is a result of the never say die attitude and bravery of all practitioners to continue their practice, especially the old monks that being ostracized openly.

I also believed that this latest progress is being speed up by our good dear admin and all the friends in DS.com that continue to bring this issue forward in public.

Rejoice Rejoice Rejoice! I am waiting for ultimate good news for a total lift of the ban  ;D

Poonlarp

• Email
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
Yeaa~~

This is a very good sign!! For the first time when I saw "Page not found" I feel so happy, been refreshing a few time, it still shows "Page not found", I??????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????

Berry

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2012, 01:41:10 PM »
This is a good thing, the central government has been quietly accept Dorje Shugden although not openly. This shows that he is separating politic from religion, the Tibetan people soon will have their freedom of religion. 

Dorje Shugden ban could be lifted soon. People who have suffered so much just because they are Shugden practitioners will now have their justice back.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2012, 03:02:11 PM »
Thank you Namdrol for the posting such wonderful findings about CTA having removed anti Dorje Shugden posts on their website.

A glorious thought is coming to my mind.  Is this truly the brilliance of Dr. Lobsang Sangye or is he but a puppet to undo what is not correct?

Although I truly am grateful for this initiative by Dr. Lobsang Sangye, as a faithful practitioner of Dorje Shugden, I hope that part of what he is doing is by order of a very experienced Boss.

May this secular approach to unite Tibetans, be the first step to reconciliation with what should not be and cannot be stopped.  The Era of the Protector of our Times, Dorje Shugden! 

May all the work of awareness by Committed Practitioners come to fruition and May the BAN be lifted quickly.

Ngawang Drakpa

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2012, 03:23:47 PM »
I also believe it is not due to the server down. As i know, Usually when it show "page not found" definitely the original article or the link has been removed. Even in the search engine you still can see but you won't be able open it because the source had been removed or relocated.

Obviously that CTA has deleted their previous articles. Perhaps they realize what they did in the previously are wrong? It's good that they are making this step and give the human right back to their people, treat everyone equally, not to create disharmony and disunity among their people.

shugdenprotect

• Email
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2012, 03:43:51 PM »
Woohoo! Thank you Namdrol, for the good news.

The effort made by posting and commenting about this subject matter is bearing tangible fruits! This reminds me of my Guru's teaching on being proactive and consistent in our efforts that will cause an eventual desired result. If we are sincere, we will consistently work for our Lord Dorje Shugden and the ban's lift will manifest!

So, besides thanking Namdrol for this update, I would like to thank everyone for playing a role and contributing to this exciting news. May this result reinforce our faith in our Protector, the dorjeshugden website and this forum. May our stronger faith, in turn, enhance the intensity of our hard work and focus to ensure that this campaign to lift the ban comes to a completion as soon as possible.

Until the ban is lifted and the sangha members who suffered greatly in upholding this sacred worship can practice openly in glory and with dignity, shall we not go to rest and keep our fingers tapping away on our key pads.

May the need for CTA to survive within the secular political system continue to drive them to make more "right" decisions to distance themselves from HH's stand on DS.

jeremyg

« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2012, 04:37:39 PM »
This is great news. It is a stepping stone in the removal of the ban. Thank you to the work of many teams, such as the one of this website, with sending letter to these organizations. Thank you to all the people on the forum who work tirelessly in contributing to the forum, to those who raise awareness about the Ban, and to those spreading Dorje Shugden through many means.

We must continue with what we are doing, it is not the time to ease up, because of one victory, but it should be a call to work even harder, as their is evidence that what we are doing is working. Lets keep contributing and raising awareness of the issue. Sooner or later the ban will become less and less publicized. It is because of all the hard work being done out there.

Thank you so much, may we dedicate the merit we attain through this type of work, whether it be contributing on this forum, or any other forms of DS work we do, to relieve the suffering of all DS practitioners, and to the benefit of future DS practitioners.

biggyboy

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2012, 05:19:39 PM »
Yeah! It is indeed a great news! Thank you to Namdrol for keeping check on the latest progress of CTA.

Let this be the onset causes for the ban to be lifted much faster.  How wise and brave for Kalon Tripa to have the articles removed...a commendable act.  In fact, with all the collective writings and commenting on this website has indeed bore results.  Congratulations to all who have contributed especially so to the admin of this website.  This could be their first step to get on the good side and support of their fellow countrymen.

Quote,
http://tibet.net/2012/02/15/kalon-tripa-launches-tibet-policy-institute...."Kalon Tripa said the institute aims to carry out comprehensive research works on all aspect of Tibet-related issues, which he underlined would help the administration in framing policies for the next fifty years and making the Tibet issue a competent case on the international platform." 

Would the plight of the ostracized DS practitioners be looked into and allowed the freedom? Hmmm..

Anyway, lets all not rest on our laurels and continue to bang on our keyboards to have the ban be lifted soon.

VS

« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2012, 06:09:32 PM »
Wow.... thank you thank you thank you thank you Namdrol for this wonderful news. 'The Cage' has definitely been rattled!!! :) ;) :D ;D :P :-* 8) 

Yes, it might be too soon for the bottle of champagne, but this is definitely a step forward for all DS warriors around the world.

Thank you to members and friends of ds.com for your continuous effort in promoting ds. Thank you Dr Lobsang Sangye for initiating this move and walking out of HHDL's shadow. May this move create the causes for the lifting of the ban soon.

thaimonk

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2012, 07:19:54 PM »
The Dalai Lama has not changed anything on his website, which I am sure gets many more viewers than the CTA website

http://www.dalailama.com/messages#shugden

So what would you like to do about it?

lotus1

« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2012, 11:50:56 PM »
Yes, when I tried to check the link, it is showing “Page not found” too. Searched through the Chinese website and do not find the relevant articles too.
If it is due to CTA is reconsidering their ban on DS under the leadership of Lobsang  Sangyye, it is really a great news to rejoice.
May the ban be lifted and DS practitioners can freely practice and more people can be benefited from the supreme protector.