Author Topic: LOVE SHUGDEN: START NOW!  (Read 13494 times)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
LOVE SHUGDEN: START NOW!
« on: February 20, 2012, 09:14:14 AM »
I am revisiting a post which I've posted not too long ago.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1614.0

It is on my own initiative that I've purchased 5 pcs of the bronze Shugden tsatsas to be given away to people whom I believe will benefit. This is another way of spreading Dorje Shugden to the people whom you know, care and of course you want Dorje Shugden's lineage, teachings and tradition to grow and for us to spread the LOVE of Shugden around more and MORE don't you?

This website, forum and e-shop has created wonders for me, it would only be good if we put a little action on top of our words to show how much we care for Dorje Shugden in repaying the kindness of our Lamas and Dorje Shugden altogether.

Post replies if you would like to do the same and everyone else who reads the effort which you've put in will rejoice and share in the spirit of giving too!

love love love Dorje Shugden
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

DharmaSpace

Re: LOVE SHUGDEN: START NOW!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:49:21 AM »
harrynephew you are full of surprises !
Yes If have benefitted from the practise and it has improved our lives, we must take action to show that.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 10:30:04 AM »
Actually thats a pretty fantastic idea HN. If you havent the budget for tsa tsas, can always consider the pendants instead. In fact, someone posted a while back that the brochures attached to the pendants make it harder for people to toss out without reading. adds some value to them or something, that its not just junk.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 10:45:53 AM »
harrynephew,

What a wonderful idea and initiative from you. I would certainly do that. If we love Shugden, we will certainly share Him with others. That would benefit many. I started to give away pendants and pictures to friends and family. Tsatsas would even be better.

Dear ALL in this Forum, please support this idea and take action NOW!

love Shugden!

Tenzin Gyatso

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 11:49:55 AM »

It is on my own initiative that I've purchased 5 pcs of the bronze Shugden tsatsas to be given away to people whom I believe will benefit. This is another way of spreading Dorje Shugden to the people whom you know, care and of course you want Dorje Shugden's lineage, teachings and tradition to grow and for us to spread the LOVE of Shugden around more and MORE don't you?

This website, forum and e-shop has created wonders for me, it would only be good if we put a little action on top of our words to show how much we care for Dorje Shugden in repaying the kindness of our Lamas and Dorje Shugden altogether.

Post replies if you would like to do the same and everyone else who reads the effort which you've put in will rejoice and share in the spirit of giving too!

No offence. You sound like a cheerleader.  ;)

Why don't create Zazas of Shakyamuni Buddha and hand out to everyone. Wouldn't that be even more beneficial or even Kalarupa?

pgdharma

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 02:37:15 PM »
Brilliant idea,  harrynephew. Dorje Shugden has helped all those who have faith in him and we can help those who need Dorje Shugden by giving them tsa tsas. Besides tsa tsa, we can also give pendants and refer them to this website so that they can learn and understand more about Dorje Shugden.

Dorje Shugden has helped me tremendously and I would definitely love to share Him with others. I hope He will benefit others too!

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 03:38:21 PM »

Why don't create Zazas of Shakyamuni Buddha and hand out to everyone. Wouldn't that be even more beneficial or even Kalarupa?

Yes Tenzin Gyatso

I am a cheerleader for my Lord and Protector Dorje Shugden and I have acquired many other tsatsas of other deities to give out to people as gifts. But over time, I felt that I should focus on what the glorious Je Pabongkhapa has taught us to stick to one Lama, One meditational Yidam and one sacred unwavering protector - Dorje Shugden.

We have discussed before of many benefits Dorje Shugden can and will provide on many levels and we ought to promote it for obvious reasons. Let us now put our thoughts, writings and speeches into action my fellow friends. Do something to change another person's spiritual growth.

This will create collective karma and merits for our spiritual growth and also towards the healing of people's minds and body.

Thank you
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

biggyboy

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 04:15:24 PM »

Yes Tenzin Gyatso

I am a cheerleader for my Lord and Protector Dorje Shugden and I have acquired many other tsatsas of other deities to give out to people as gifts. But over time, I felt that I should focus on what the glorious Je Pabongkhapa has taught us to stick to one Lama, One meditational Yidam and one sacred unwavering protector - Dorje Shugden.

We have discussed before of many benefits Dorje Shugden can and will provide on many levels and we ought to promote it for obvious reasons. Let us now put our thoughts, writings and speeches into action my fellow friends. Do something to change another person's spiritual growth.

This will create collective karma and merits for our spiritual growth and also towards the healing of people's minds and body.

Thank you

Thank you so much harrynephew for highlighting and reminding us and everyone else whom Dorje Shugden has helped many of us and still is.  We should however continue to share with others by supporting this website which has all the wonderful and necessary materials, videos, items and even online shop to share with others.  Lets all share out and let them have the protection of Dorje Shugden always!  Great!  I like this. Come all and champion the course for all!

Carpenter

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 05:06:05 PM »
Dear Harrynephew,

Thank you for reminding me from your initiative action to help others, so much care and passion towards Dorje Shugden's practice.

Over the years, I have seen many Shugden practitioner gaining faith in him as time goes by, some of them has so much transformation because of this deity, I only know to rejoice for them and feeling sad for the suffering they are facing, but after reading your post, I realized that i have been so ignorant and self absorb on this practice, now I feel so guilty for not having the thought of introducing to my friends and family whom is now facing so much problem in their life.

Thank you so so much again to you. I know what I should do now, since there is an E-shop, it really make introducing to them so much easier.

Now what I should do is to buy some books and tsa tsa for them first. let them understand and then bring them into this practice.

beggar

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 05:11:18 PM »

And what's wrong with being a cheerleader if it is for something you believe in and love? Better to be a cheerleader and bring up the spirits of people around you than to be a grumpy scrooge and make people's lives miserable!

Sure, you know what - if you like Shakyamuni Buddha, or Tara, or Kalarupa, or WHOEVER, you are MORE than welcome to çreate those tsatsas and pass them out to your friends. (are you even doing that?). In fact, what makes you think that Harry isn't ALSO doing this? The fact is, this is a Dorje Shugden website and we are sharing the different methods and ways we can bring the benefit of this protector to others. Harry should be commended for his efforts to bring a holy protector practice to people. If you are practising another Buddha that you strongly believe in and which you believe to be beneficial, then by all means go ahead and promote that yourself too!

beggar

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 05:27:09 PM »
another thing: people may find it difficult to connect to other Buddhas.

Dorje Shugden's practice is known to be especially efficacious for people today because of a very close connection he has with us. As he manifests as a worldly deity, bringing benefits of an immediate and worldly level (protection, wealth, peace, harmony) people are likely to be attracted to an ascended master like him than a being that is perceived as being karmically "further" away from us. So bringing images of him to other people is a way for them to connect to the Dharma in an indirect way. They may not want to study the lamrim from the onset or do any deep practice, but they are still making powerful imprints and connections by beginning even a simple prayer to him or his mantra. A small and even superficial connection (in the beginning) is better than no connection at all, I think.

dsiluvu

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 07:00:34 PM »
Thank you for this powerful post you did and I like this particular point especially from your previous post...

Loving Dorje Shugden means to embrace the teachings of his spiritual master, Je Tsongkhapa. By practicing the paths of Lojong(Mind Transformation), Lamrim(Stages of the Path) and Mahamudra(the Great Seal) one delights the heart of Dorje Shugden and we will be blessed. A demon would not require this of us to make him happy. A demon would only want flesh and blood from jealousy and malice to destroy ourselves and the people around us. Love, for many of us is attachment, love for Dorje Shugden is Liberation.

The more we promote and educate ppl on Dorje Shugden, the more ppl minds will be planted the seeds of Dharma and I believe very much this will bring them closer to the teachings of Je Tsongkhapa and mind transformation as that is Dorje Shugden's main goal and blessing for anyone.

I myself have downloaded and printed the wonderful brochures and cards on Dorje Shugden from this website http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=3577  and passed it around to friends and places I visit. And if this means I am a cheerleader, then YES... I would rather be a cheerleader for Dorje Shugden and the benefits he brings to help ppl then be a cheerleader that discriminates other people's spiritual beliefs!

@TG if you like Shakyamuni and Kalarupa, then why don't you create tsa tsas and brochures to promote them... no one is stopping you because we all have our CHOICES as in our country there is religious FREEDOM :) and no one can ostracised http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=3525

Manjushri

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 10:44:37 PM »
I like your initiative, Harry. Thank you for sharing what you've been doing. I was just thinking that if we don't start now, then when shall we start helping others and introducing them to the practise of our Great Protector, who is one with Manjushri. Wait until the ban is lifted then start promoting? Won't that be a bit too late? The efforts would need to be two to threefold more, and much more work must be put in at the expense of time.

It's like for any company, before they launch their product full force, they'd test and promote it in the market first. Like a soft launch. When they gather the support, the favouritism, identity and knowledge of their customers, then when finally they have a big big launch for their product, it is easier for their customers to accept and purchase their product because they already know about it, they have tried it, and have seen the results. Similarly, the same goes for Dorje Shugden, and this website which has given me great hope.

Therefore, we should do the same for our spiritual practice, and our great protector who is swift in granting our worldy wishes, who is so apt for our time, clearing our obstacles whilst connecting and imprinting us with the enlightened mind of Manjushri. If you have benefiited from Dorje Shugden, don't you want to share him with others? I am sure Dorje Shugden would be most pleased if you brought his practise to help others too. As they say...sharing is caring! :)

Anyways, if you cannot afford the tsa tsas like Harry Nephew, the least you could do is maybe download a brochure, or a wallpaper of Dorje Shugden and forward it to your friends, introduce it to your friends, and lead them to this website. Afterall...it is free... and in time, when you are more capable, you can purchase little things like pendants, tsa tsas, prints to give away to others. An imprint is an imprint. It will help and bless whoever you give the items to, fruitioning at a later part in their lives..or maybe their next lives. Who knows! But if you don't try, you'll never know!

Thanks for giving me the idea on how I can spread DS to my loved ones, Harry!!

Positive Change

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 05:37:21 AM »
another thing: people may find it difficult to connect to other Buddhas.

Dorje Shugden's practice is known to be especially efficacious for people today because of a very close connection he has with us. As he manifests as a worldly deity, bringing benefits of an immediate and worldly level (protection, wealth, peace, harmony) people are likely to be attracted to an ascended master like him than a being that is perceived as being karmically "further" away from us. So bringing images of him to other people is a way for them to connect to the Dharma in an indirect way. They may not want to study the lamrim from the onset or do any deep practice, but they are still making powerful imprints and connections by beginning even a simple prayer to him or his mantra. A small and even superficial connection (in the beginning) is better than no connection at all, I think.

Well said Beggar on all your points above and in your previous posts. To each his own. And who is to say which Buddha is better than the other. They are all enlightened and it is to whomever Buddha that you find a connection with and most fortunately our King Dorje Shugden is the Buddha (Protector) of our time. Our delusional and materialistic time.

We are indeed lucky in his infinite compassion he is who he is today for OUR benefit and no one else. Nothing wrong with other Buddhas of course.

Thank you Harry Nephew for pointing out the OBVIOUS! Obvious because we do TAKE things for granted (emphasis on TAKE!) and that needs to stop. We need to realise why the practice is beneficial to us individually and thus share our good fortune by spreading Shugden. LOVE SHUGDEN CAMPAIGN! Love the ring to it!!!!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »

And what's wrong with being a cheerleader if it is for something you believe in and love? Better to be a cheerleader and bring up the spirits of people around you than to be a grumpy scrooge and make people's lives miserable!

Sure, you know what - if you like Shakyamuni Buddha, or Tara, or Kalarupa, or WHOEVER, you are MORE than welcome to çreate those tsatsas and pass them out to your friends. (are you even doing that?). In fact, what makes you think that Harry isn't ALSO doing this? The fact is, this is a Dorje Shugden website and we are sharing the different methods and ways we can bring the benefit of this protector to others. Harry should be commended for his efforts to bring a holy protector practice to people. If you are practising another Buddha that you strongly believe in and which you believe to be beneficial, then by all means go ahead and promote that yourself too!

Hahaha well said beggar. Actually whats wrong with being a cheerleader at all? Nothing wrong with it in my eyes ahem 8)

In any case why come to a Dorje Shugden website to ask why the practitioners arent promoting other deities? Its like going into a Catholic church and asking them why theyre promoting Christianity and not Islam. If you study Dorje Shugdens symbology, his body is a reflection of the lamrim...which means heis an emanation of Taras compassion, Kalarupas wisdom and hes as enlightened as Shakyamuni. So theres really no difference.

Harry, maybe you can make the tsa tsas to give away ;) itll fulfil one of your preliminary practices haha