Author Topic: Chatring Samphel Ling Monastery, Kham, Tibet  (Read 8089 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Chatring Samphel Ling Monastery, Kham, Tibet
« on: March 03, 2012, 11:19:23 AM »
If anyone can understand Tibetan, can you please translate the advice by Kyabje Radong Rinpoche?

Chatring Samphel Ling Monastery, Kham Tibet.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

Re: Chatring Samphel Ling Monastery, Kham, Tibet
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 02:47:37 PM »
Dear Wisdom Being,
Thank you for this wonderful video of Sampheling monastery. It is so beautiful to imagine Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche have once walked through these walkways to give teachings and advice to the predecessors of these monks. Have you guys read the autobiography of Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche ?

When Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche first came here in his previous life, he was not at all welcomed. But through his hard work, sincerity, great compassion and wisdom in teaching the monks, everybody has turned around and began to respect and love Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche a lot. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche completely revitalized the monastery and he is remembered today for the great High Lama that he was. It was because of Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, that the monastery is a stalwart upholder of Dorje Shugden's lineage.

DSFriend

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 03:52:49 PM »
It is really good that this monastery has been rebuilt and not only that, it is active. Just as what Big Uncle said, Trijang Rinpoche left his enlightened mark and influence in this monastery. Can you imagine what a great loss if this monastery no longer exists today? Great institutions continue to thrive due to the pure teachings from lineage masters and devoted monks practicing single mindedly.

I hope to one day visit this monastery and all Dorje Shugden monasteries. It'd be a pilgrimage of a lifetime. Thanks for posting the video WB.

For more info and BEAUTIFUL pictures  of this monastery -- http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=77
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 04:00:05 PM by DSFriend »

Poonlarp

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 05:34:46 PM »
A friend of mine just came back from pilgrimage, and she was amazed by Samphel Ling Monastery for how they respect H.H Trijang Rinpoche.

Beside Trijang Rinpoche's stupa, they keep and maintain Trijang Rinpoche's rooms well. These includes his bedroom, audience room etc. The thrones still clean and shine, they even put previous Trijang Rinpoche shoes by the bed.

A monk put a big pillow on her head to bless her, he said it's Trijang Rinpoche's pillow. How fortunate!!

I wish current Trijang Rinpoche can one day go back to Samphel Ling Monastery, this is also a dream of Chatring people to see their Guru.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 06:25:51 AM »
What amazed me about this Sampheling Monastery is their new 33 meter Tsongkhapa Statue built by the people of Chatreng!!! This is clearly a Dorje Shugden Monastery. Well if Shugden is a demon then how can this monastery flourish. Over the years, Sampheling Monastery has been progressing and building non stop. I am very happy with the development of Sampheling Monastery.

On top of this, they have the backing of the Chinese government and they have plans to increase the tourist to this part of China. More will be expose to Shugden, more will be benefitted because of Shugden and more will be protected by Shugden.

dsiluvu

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »
What amazed me about this Sampheling Monastery is their new 33 meter Tsongkhapa Statue built by the people of Chatreng!!! This is clearly a Dorje Shugden Monastery. Well if Shugden is a demon then how can this monastery flourish. Over the years, Sampheling Monastery has been progressing and building non stop. I am very happy with the development of Sampheling Monastery.

On top of this, they have the backing of the Chinese government and they have plans to increase the tourist to this part of China. More will be expose to Shugden, more will be benefitted because of Shugden and more will be protected by Shugden.

Klein

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 10:37:58 AM »

The video clip is wonderful! Wow! The monastery is so beautiful and a 33 meter Tsongkhapa Statue? Amazing!

I totally agree with you shugdenpromoter. Based on the progress of all these monasteries, it doesn't look like Dorje Shugden is an evil demon. It looks like an authentic dharma protector of the Gelug lineage who is extremely effective. Why would the evil monks who practise the evil demon promote Je Tsongkhapa's teachings? Why bother to build a 33 meter statue of Tsongkhapa in such a remote place in Tibet? Might as well build in a major town to collect more donations for themselves.

I rejoice that Chatring Samphel Ling Monastery is growing and so well maintained. I can only attribute this to their pure guru Devotion to HH Trijang Rinpoche. Without their pure guru devotion, there won't be any blessings. Without the blessings, Chatring Monastery will never progress to this level.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 02:41:17 PM »
I read and heard a lot of this Monastery lately. Great great things are happening there! New prayer halls are being built, new GIGANTIC statues are being built...all by the dedication of the Chatring people. Their devotion to Trijang Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden is unbelievable. I was told most of the households there have Dorje Shugden statues/images.

As shugdenpromoter has said, if Dorje Shugden is a demon, do you think this Monastery will grow to what it has become today? For hundreds of years people have been practicing Dorje Shugden. Trijang Rinpoche of Chartring Samphel Ling Monastery practiced Shugden and HE'S REINCARNATION IS BACK! What does this tell you? Shugden is evil or good? I rest my case

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 02:50:19 PM »
Wow! This monastery is indeed awesome! It is huge and it still has many monks inside, all trained in the traditional way. Looks like China really takes care of the monks and nuns in Tibet and allows them to practice their religion freely. It is such a breathtaking view, and Radong Rinpoche is still working so hard for his monastery despite his age. A monastery of this magnitude is a testament to how much Trijang Rinpoche is able to do. Imagine if there is a monastery of that magnitude in the US!

dsiluvu

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
In a way because of the ridiculous ban.... this monastery of Trijang Rinpoche that practices Dorje Shugden is left to flourish and encouraged by the Chinese Government! So in a funny way... thank you HHDL for the ban so that now China can embrace Dorje Shugden and will do so strongly because you said NO to Dorje Shugden and that it harms you life.

Well obviously it doesn't and what could another ridiculous illogical reason be if it is not just master mind to blow Dorje Shugden to China. I am sure HHDL knows all this before He announced the Ban so firmly and it being broadcast on YouTube. So thanks for the big global publicity, because of it... DOrje Shugden grows stronger :) I and many Shugden practitioners rejoice in seeing this beautiful monastery in Tibet.

Now this surely does not look like Dorje Shugden practice is dying off or weakening does it? hehe

whitelion

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 10:03:42 PM »
Dear Wisdombeing,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful video, it's very happy to read about DS news from another side of the world. Chatring could consider one of the most holy pilgrimage site for DS practitioners, due to it was where the Guru of Gurus, Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche teaches and spread the lineage of DS. Even until now 80-90% of Chatring-pa are DS practitioners.

Current Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche started to give  various of initiation and teaching from Mongolia to recently Europe (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/trijang-rinpoche-visits-europe-2012/), I’m really hope to receive news regarding Rinpoche going back to one of his mother monastery and give DS initiations, that’ll be so cool. Choktrul Rinpoche have show to the world again, the DS lineage is not dead, and it will grow and grow, because if Manjushri is wrong, who will be right??!!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 03:57:14 AM »
In a way because of the ridiculous ban.... this monastery of Trijang Rinpoche that practices Dorje Shugden is left to flourish and encouraged by the Chinese Government! So in a funny way... thank you HHDL for the ban so that now China can embrace Dorje Shugden and will do so strongly because you said NO to Dorje Shugden and that it harms you life.

Well obviously it doesn't and what could another ridiculous illogical reason be if it is not just master mind to blow Dorje Shugden to China. I am sure HHDL knows all this before He announced the Ban so firmly and it being broadcast on YouTube. So thanks for the big global publicity, because of it... DOrje Shugden grows stronger :) I and many Shugden practitioners rejoice in seeing this beautiful monastery in Tibet.

Now this surely does not look like Dorje Shugden practice is dying off or weakening does it? hehe

The US, where Trijang Rinpoche is right now, it is equally huge. Just because certain pro Dalai Lama groups are loud, it does not mean that the represent the Tibetan Buddhists of America. Trijang Rinpoche could easily open up a temple that rivals the one in Tibet currently and still get lots of followers, and the monastery will benefit an infinite number of people. Perhaps, one day, Trijang Rinpoche will be allowed to visit that monastery in Tibet, which by now, would have generated a lot of merits for Trijang Rinpoche's return and visit to there, or at least, open a similar monastery in the US.