Author Topic: HE Samdhong Rinpoche inaugurates Tatsang Lhundrup Ling, Paris, France  (Read 5398 times)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
HE Samdhong Rinpoche, the ex-Prime Minister of the TGIE has been taking up much of his spiritual responsibilities recently in Paris apart from meeting the French delegates. I see it as a good sign that Rinpoche has not abandoned his spiritual pursue in benefiting sentient beings. In the below attached pictures of Tatsang Lhundup Ling, you will see a less stressed out Samdhong Rinpoche as compared with the pictures taken of him when he was in office.

It makes me think why Rinpoche chose to go to such places and reach out to these people. I am also wondering if Rinpoche is making this new place his home and also for DS to propagate from there. :)
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

triesa

Re: HE Samdhong Rinpoche inaugurates Tatsang Lhundrup Ling, Paris, France
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:57:02 AM »
Thank you harrynephew for sharing these photos of Samdhong Rinpoche.  Yes, Samdhong Rinpoche does seems much more relaxed.

I can't find much information on Tatsang Lhundrup Ling except that the name means " Garden of Spontaneous Accomplishments". Last May, Sungjang Tulku Rinpoche, recognised as the 4th incarnation of Ngawang Drakpa, heart disciple of Je Tsongkhapa had conducted a Kalachakra retreat there.

I wonder who is the residence lama there?

I hope Samdhong Rinpoche would spear head to spread Dorje Shugden practice there!

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »
Interesting! Should we mail some french Dorje Shugden graphic novels to Samdhong Rinpoche? I believe He will love the book very much! Saves him trouble to explain about Dorje Shugden too.

All the basic information one needs is in the book itself..Check out the french version: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=11835

Tenzin K

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 05:42:24 PM »
Such a great master which has such great guru devotion. If HE Samdhong Rinpoche were to stay in France to spread the doctrine of Lama Tsongkhapa, it’s a great karma of the people there. 

After so long serving the 14th Dalai Lama, Rinpoche has fulfill his Lama instruction and now the does look relaxed and of course now Rinpoche are free to do whatever thing that would serve the people better. Another great master that we should value and appreciate for their contribution and example for us to follow.

icy

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 03:37:26 PM »
My view is that Samdhong Rinpoche will surely spread DS teaching in Paris, France after the ban.  For all you know he is building up students there and positioning for himself a base and certainly he is able to do this quickly since most people already know who he is after his tenure as the ex Prime Minister of Tibet.  His name and reputation would have surely spread around the world by now and he could use this opportunity to further his fame around the globe by gathering more students.  By the time the ban is lifted Samdhong Rinpoche would have a huge stronghold of students whom he could introduce DS teaching.  I would think this is the smartest thing to do.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 03:48:05 PM »
Interesting! Should we mail some french Dorje Shugden graphic novels to Samdhong Rinpoche? I believe He will love the book very much! Saves him trouble to explain about Dorje Shugden too.

All the basic information one needs is in the book itself..Check out the french version: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=11835

That's an excelllent idea! We need to get copies of these comics out to him. I think Samdhong Rinpoche is really a cool practitioner. You can see from his expression that he keeps his cool and if you look into his eyes, there's so much wisdom and devotion from which a normal nobody like me can feel.

Rinpoche is definitely a person of Dharma, otherwise why would he be in France, out of his Tibetan element? The only reason I can find is that he cares for these people and is all out to teach the Dharma to benefit people there. I pray that he chooses to come out soon and promote our protector furiously to his group of French people!

Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!