Author Topic: Malware attack on DS site  (Read 9762 times)

lightning

Malware attack on DS site
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:29:47 AM »
Dear Moderator,
When I tried to enter the DS site and the forum, there is malware warning that the site is currently under attack. :o Hence could the moderator quickly get technical support to rectify the problem, as it will prevent visitors from coming to the website.

Cheers,
Lightning

Zach

Re: Malware attack on DS site
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 12:21:20 PM »
Ive experienced this too. ! :o

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 12:51:43 AM »
I didn't experience this at all. From my side when entering the site, everything is normal.

TK

thaimonk

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 12:56:36 AM »
Not having any problems or warnings when I am logging glad to report.  ;)

Jessie Fong

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 09:14:41 AM »
I experienced logging-on problems with Lamware attack warning.  It lasted for 2 days.

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 09:38:22 AM »
Logging in from Toronto, Canada...

No problemo! :)

pgdharma

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 01:52:34 PM »
I couldn't log in for the last two days. Each time I tried it showed "Reported Attack Page".

Thank you, Admin and the technical support team for your swift action to rectify this problem.

dondrup

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 07:07:37 PM »
I have no problem logging into this website at all. 

thor

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 06:20:27 AM »
No problem at all. Perhaps those experiencing problems can look into updating their software, antivirus, latest version of browsers and so forth

diablo1974

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 06:57:28 AM »
Yes i experience too when i tried to access DS site in my office. I thought its blocked by my company security policy but its not. I am wondering who did this, first thing would come to my mind are ppl who are against DS.Well, they will continue to do this and maybe worse to come...

Salute to all who've maintained this site well and neat for us to get together to spread the truth.

Klein

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 09:20:59 AM »
I have not had any problems logging into this website.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 03:17:12 PM »
Yeah I was getting the same warnings too. I got to say, people wouldnt attack a site if it werent worth attacking. Just like how people wouldnt comment on an issue if it werent worth commenting on...or perhaps thats just me and my gobby mouth!

Anyway, maybe DorjeShugden.coms influence was getting to those tossers. But you know what people say? The truth always prevails!

icy

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 09:13:17 AM »
I have problems logging in for the past few days.  Now we are fine.  This is a malicious attack on DS.  Thank you Admin for rectifying this issue.   I guess we have to be vigilant on this malware, they will not stop attack.

Positive Change

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 09:19:21 AM »
Yeah I was getting the same warnings too. I got to say, people wouldnt attack a site if it werent worth attacking. Just like how people wouldnt comment on an issue if it werent worth commenting on...or perhaps thats just me and my gobby mouth!

Anyway, maybe DorjeShugden.coms influence was getting to those tossers. But you know what people say? The truth always prevails!

I cannot agree with you more Dharma Defender. Surely this is a good indication that the team behind Dorjeshugden.com is doing a well noted effort in attracting people who wanna bring them down. After all, why would one bring down someone or something insignificant.

I have said this plenty of times and would like to reiterate this again. Job well done to everyone behind this wonderful, informative, innovative and unbiased website. Thank you!

kris

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 04:22:35 AM »
Does anyone still have this malware issue?