Author Topic: Nepal, CTA and Dalai Lama  (Read 6838 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Nepal, CTA and Dalai Lama
« on: June 20, 2012, 09:55:51 AM »
I found this interesting piece of news:

The fraud Dalai Lama, Himalayan nemesis

The Nobel Peacenik Dalai Lama is a CIA funded rogue. The Chinese did him in by recognizing Dorje Shugden, the true Tibetan Buddhist religion. This spurious Lama wants a trans-Himalayan Buddhist nation carved out of India, Nepal, Sikkim, and Bhutan. Why not, when the world’s most powerful intelligence agency is at his service? Since 2002 information has been coming in from Indian intelligence sources that this fraud Lama wants a piece of the Himalayas. Richard Gere and other Follywood scums can pay obeisance to the Dalai; doesn’t serve people’s cause. It’d be in the Chinese interest to nurture Dorje Shugden line and provide the best possible social security network to the Tibetans to prevent any nuisance by Dalai’s rogue group.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june172012/nepal-soro-as.php

This is the real reason why Nepal is very unhappy with CTA. looks like their little plan to ursup Nepal, Bhutan and a few other neighboring states and turn it into a huge Tibetan country has been found out, somehow. This is very interesting because is HHDL planning to combine these few countries into Shambala? Or is this CTA's scheme and hunger for power and of course, whatever the CTA does, they use HHDL's name for it. HHDL gets the blame. I dont believe this is HHDL's intention as he has already decided firmly to retire from all things political with Tibet, refusing to even comment on self immolations. So, it looks like CTA is up to their tricks again...sad.

Tenzin Gyatso

Re: Nepal, CTA and Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 11:31:50 AM »
The language on this 'news report' is vulgar and atrocious. From that alone you can see they are not a credible new agency.

News to ignore. Why waste time on fantasies.  ;)

Big Uncle

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 01:20:59 PM »
I find the idea ridiculous. Even if CTA does have plans, they would never be able to carry it out. They don't have the funds for it and the manpower to engineer such an invasion of 2 or more sovereign states is just too much for the Tibetans. I am sorry but it would be easier if they just start a dialogue again with China and beg for a self-autonomy status similar to Hong Kong when they were assimilated into China.

This is really sad for CTA because the Tibetans were once the most feared in ancient times. The Tibetan kingdom rivaled and was a real threat to the Chinese empire in the middle ages. Even during the Great Fifth Dalai Lama, the emperor treated Tibet as a sovereign power due to the Chinese respect of Buddhism. How the tables have turned on the Tibetans and this does not just apply just to the Tibetans but to many countries in the world today, on the economic front - the real source of wealth and power in today's world.

Positive Change

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
I found this interesting piece of news:

The fraud Dalai Lama, Himalayan nemesis

The Nobel Peacenik Dalai Lama is a CIA funded rogue. The Chinese did him in by recognizing Dorje Shugden, the true Tibetan Buddhist religion. This spurious Lama wants a trans-Himalayan Buddhist nation carved out of India, Nepal, Sikkim, and Bhutan. Why not, when the world’s most powerful intelligence agency is at his service? Since 2002 information has been coming in from Indian intelligence sources that this fraud Lama wants a piece of the Himalayas. Richard Gere and other Follywood scums can pay obeisance to the Dalai; doesn’t serve people’s cause. It’d be in the Chinese interest to nurture Dorje Shugden line and provide the best possible social security network to the Tibetans to prevent any nuisance by Dalai’s rogue group.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june172012/nepal-soro-as.php

This is the real reason why Nepal is very unhappy with CTA. looks like their little plan to ursup Nepal, Bhutan and a few other neighboring states and turn it into a huge Tibetan country has been found out, somehow. This is very interesting because is HHDL planning to combine these few countries into Shambala? Or is this CTA's scheme and hunger for power and of course, whatever the CTA does, they use HHDL's name for it. HHDL gets the blame. I dont believe this is HHDL's intention as he has already decided firmly to retire from all things political with Tibet, refusing to even comment on self immolations. So, it looks like CTA is up to their tricks again...sad.

Right... firstly, the way it is written is actually laughable (no disrespect)... Giving all sorts of unfounded facts and intriguing but baseless snippets to pull whom into this I wonder? Surely a person with half a brain would deduce some baseless propaganda at work here. Perhaps Nepal has a bone to pick with the CTA, perhaps even with HHDL but to write something so ridiculous, riddled with grammatical errors, spelling errors further punctuated with strong but baseless adjectives just gives the person writing this no advantage or credit whatsoever.

Present something of a factual nature, backed with tangible proof and true accounts even and then maybe someone may listen. Seriously, I would not even give this poor excuse of a letter any "air time" whatsover.

I do however agree with a point you made Ensapa, in that CTA does have the tendency to "use" HHDL name purely because they think being the so called Central Tibetan Administration gives them that right. Perhaps someone should tell them that the HHDL had stepped down from political involvement and hence whatever policies that CTA comes up with these days is not legally sanctioned by HHDL even outwardly Tibetans and people the world over still see him as a "leader" of sorts of Tibet.

Oh by the way... Perhaps someone should also mention to CTA, seeing as HHDL has stepped down, that it means CTA has the capacity to reverse the ban and start making proper reforms to help ALL Tibetans?

dsiluvu

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 04:06:52 PM »
Ok the article is definitely not a credible one worth anything!

However i would not be surprised if the Nepali Govt will be more and more agitated with the CTA as they need to uphold good relations with China. Nepal needs a lot of help from China and China being the power house will use their power game to enforce and discourage any relationship with CTA/Tibetans and HHDL.

The below is an old news however we can see from here we can definitely see how strict China's stance and requirements are for Nepal and what to expect...

[
b]
Nepal readies itself for Wen Jiabao's visit[/b]

By Utpal Parashar | Hindustan Times
KATHMANDU, Nepal, 11 December 2011

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao seen in a file photo taken on 28 June 2011 in Berlin, Germany.File photo/Getty Images/Sean Gallup/Germany

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will touch down at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu on 20 December on a three-day official trip. And Nepal is bracing itself to welcome this special guest. The 69-year-old ‘peoples’ premier’ who’ll lead a 101 member delegation is the most important Chinese dignitary visiting the country since his predecessor Zhu Rongji’s trip in 2001.

The visit was preceded by several high profile ones from China. Nepal’s Deputy Prime Minister cum foreign minister Narayan Kaji Shrestha also went to Beijing last month to invite Jiabao personally.

A Chinese security team will arrive in Kathmandu soon to take stock of arrangements ahead of Jiabao’s trip. Municipal authorities also have begun cleaning up the city for the guest.

During the trip, China and Nepal are expected to sign agreements on Bilateral Investment Protection and Promotion Agreement (BIPPA), building of four dry ports, construction of an international airport at Pokhara and setting up of two economic zones.

Discussions would also focus on improved security measures to prevent Tibetans from crossing over to the Himalayan nation and ways to curb ‘anti-China activities’ by Tibetan refugees in Nepal.

Since 2008, China has increased pressure on Nepal to strictly monitor its border with Tibet and keep tab on all activities by the nearly 20,000 plus Tibetan refugees in the country.

Due to Nepal’s ‘One China’ policy, there’s stringent control over activities by Tibetan refugees including conduct of religious functions. Similar vigilance over the community is expected during Jiabao’s trip.

While there is lot of expectation surrounding the visit, Federation of Nepalese Journalists, the umbrella organization representing journalists, is unhappy over certain proposed restrictions during Jiabao’s trip.

Acting on a Chinese request, the Nepal government is planning to allow only three journalists from state-run media houses to cover the trip. The FNJ is asking the government to rectify the move.

“Such a move will deprive a large section of media from getting access to proper information,” said a FNJ press release.

Jiabao’s trip shows the importance Beijing accords to its ties with Nepal. In recent years, China has significantly increased financial and security-related logistical aid to Kathmandu.

Though both India and China are engaged in an unofficial race for supremacy in Nepal, no Indian prime minister has visited Kathmandu since Inder Kumar Gujral’s bilateral trip in 1996.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 02:49:51 AM »

Right... firstly, the way it is written is actually laughable (no disrespect)... Giving all sorts of unfounded facts and intriguing but baseless snippets to pull whom into this I wonder? Surely a person with half a brain would deduce some baseless propaganda at work here. Perhaps Nepal has a bone to pick with the CTA, perhaps even with HHDL but to write something so ridiculous, riddled with grammatical errors, spelling errors further punctuated with strong but baseless adjectives just gives the person writing this no advantage or credit whatsoever.

Present something of a factual nature, backed with tangible proof and true accounts even and then maybe someone may listen. Seriously, I would not even give this poor excuse of a letter any "air time" whatsover.

I do however agree with a point you made Ensapa, in that CTA does have the tendency to "use" HHDL name purely because they think being the so called Central Tibetan Administration gives them that right. Perhaps someone should tell them that the HHDL had stepped down from political involvement and hence whatever policies that CTA comes up with these days is not legally sanctioned by HHDL even outwardly Tibetans and people the world over still see him as a "leader" of sorts of Tibet.

Oh by the way... Perhaps someone should also mention to CTA, seeing as HHDL has stepped down, that it means CTA has the capacity to reverse the ban and start making proper reforms to help ALL Tibetans?

After all, they are nepalese, and even if this might not be true, if the nepalese government and the people in nepal views this to be true, the end result would be that people will act according to the that opinion. We see that happening with the ban, did we not? With just a few "studies" on Dorje Shugden, Drefyus managed to evade and ignore a huge cache of texts that validates Dorje Shugden and fabricated facts from distorted truths that discredit Dorje Shugden, and look at what the CTA and many people who want to get on the Dalai Lama's good side is doing...they drank it all up. The nepalese are not famous for their good english anyway and when i read it, i thought that the writer must be someone who forgot his medications, then i realize what if this is the real reason why nepal is acting so harshly against the tibetans? It may not be the truth, but if the nepalese believe it to be so, the effects it has is the same as it being the truth.

CTA may not have the resources, but they are at the same time delusional so i am not surprised if this is true. They'll probably have to clear things up with the nepalis if it is not and if they couldnt care less, not just the nepalese government will be hostile to them but the citizens too.

Positive Change

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 03:07:16 PM »

After all, they are nepalese, and even if this might not be true, if the nepalese government and the people in nepal views this to be true, the end result would be that people will act according to the that opinion. We see that happening with the ban, did we not? With just a few "studies" on Dorje Shugden, Drefyus managed to evade and ignore a huge cache of texts that validates Dorje Shugden and fabricated facts from distorted truths that discredit Dorje Shugden, and look at what the CTA and many people who want to get on the Dalai Lama's good side is doing...they drank it all up. The nepalese are not famous for their good english anyway and when i read it, i thought that the writer must be someone who forgot his medications, then i realize what if this is the real reason why nepal is acting so harshly against the tibetans? It may not be the truth, but if the nepalese believe it to be so, the effects it has is the same as it being the truth.

CTA may not have the resources, but they are at the same time delusional so i am not surprised if this is true. They'll probably have to clear things up with the nepalis if it is not and if they couldnt care less, not just the nepalese government will be hostile to them but the citizens too.

Yes I agree Ensapa.... classic example of when one spins a falsity long and intense enough, it eventually becomes ingrained and accepted as the truth. This is especially evident in countries where education is limited and the citizens lacking the knowledge fall into this trap of acceptance purely because someone in "authority" said so.

This by the way is also true for a compulsive liar... after a while, he or she even forgets what the truth or the lie is. So many lies told to cover the truth that they even start to believe their own spin!

Unfortunately, delusional perception of reality is a very common occurrence especially when politically motivated. How many dictators in the world we know that seem to "get away" with so much injustice yet they seem to have the backing of their very own people. One may say, they were forced to obey... there is an element of truth in that but at the end of the day, once again, history has proven that a dictator alone cannot go against the voice of the people when the people finally do come out of their shells and "fight" the lies!

Sounds rather familiar with regards to the ban, however I do not believe HHDL is an any way shape or form a "dictator" that means any harm. HHDL is manifesting this to create this "spiritual revolt" in a positive manner. How compassionate to use himself as the object of "negativity"!

Big Uncle

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 04:07:20 PM »
Well, in this day of Social Media and the Internet, they think such a ridiculous story would hold water with the people? People who hold power in any country in the world would have had a decent education and access to the Internet and Social Media. The world is a different place these days and no cooked up story would be bought up easily anymore and news travels faster than ever before.

You know, it would be cool if someone would cook a up story that the Dalai Lama had released the ban on Dorje Shugden. Then, we release it into the Tibetan community and let it spread like wildfire and make sure it gets passed through the monastics. The decree of the Dalai Lama would read something like this. - 

"It was because of a special vision that Dorje Shugden had to be spread far and wide with a fierce and wrathful ban. The time for the ban has come to pass and it is time now to openly practice Dorje Shugden. All Abbots of the great monasteries have to ensure shrines of Dorje Shugden are erected in their monasteries and a great offering and puja on my behalf be offered monthly in attonement for all the problems we have created with the broken samaya. There will be no more discrimination and we are to ensure harmony amongst us Tibetans on every level."

Do you think they would buy that? Hehe ;D

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 03:21:12 AM »
Well, in this day of Social Media and the Internet, they think such a ridiculous story would hold water with the people? People who hold power in any country in the world would have had a decent education and access to the Internet and Social Media. The world is a different place these days and no cooked up story would be bought up easily anymore and news travels faster than ever before.

You know, it would be cool if someone would cook a up story that the Dalai Lama had released the ban on Dorje Shugden. Then, we release it into the Tibetan community and let it spread like wildfire and make sure it gets passed through the monastics. The decree of the Dalai Lama would read something like this. - 

"It was because of a special vision that Dorje Shugden had to be spread far and wide with a fierce and wrathful ban. The time for the ban has come to pass and it is time now to openly practice Dorje Shugden. All Abbots of the great monasteries have to ensure shrines of Dorje Shugden are erected in their monasteries and a great offering and puja on my behalf be offered monthly in attonement for all the problems we have created with the broken samaya. There will be no more discrimination and we are to ensure harmony amongst us Tibetans on every level."

Do you think they would buy that? Hehe ;D

Given that the tibetans are not that educated and are quite gullible by nature, that is possible. It would be really cool for a very convincing lie to go around Nepal about Dorje Shugden, and then when it generates a force that is strong enough to influence the Tibetan colony, news of it will spread back to CTA, unless of course HHDL catches wind of it and speaks up. The rumor could also be that the HHDL goes to a secluded location and meets up with a man that somewhat resembles Dorje Shugden once a month, that the ban was intentional for several purposes and in the meeting HHDL was told that people who go harm others due to the ban is the real reason for his short life....perhaps that could instil something into those people. It could be a very powerful rumor that will generate the force to uplift the ban.

However, that would not be good as Dharmic results would require Dharmic actions so the best tool we have against the CTA is still the truth as lies cannot hold up for long before people realize that what they are saying are just distorted truths. But positive rumors are positive rumors and they can make a minor difference in the minds of others. Which reminds me, there was one article on Dorje Shugden that states that he and Gedun drup shares the same mindstream, as the first Dalai Lama is somewhat more exclusive and they somehow split, and the subsequent Dalai Lamas were more eclectic while the Drakpa Gyaltsen lineage was focused more on exclusivity to Gelug. My point is that if misinformation like these can be published as the truth, it wont be too hard to publish the truth that will incinerate all of these lies.