Author Topic: We Will Continue  (Read 13325 times)

Mana

We Will Continue
« on: July 24, 2012, 10:20:04 PM »
"Instead of turning away people who practise Dorje Shugden, we should be kind to them. Give them logic and wisdom without fear, then in time they give up the ‘wrong’ practice. Actually Shugden practitioners are not doing anything wrong. But hypothetically, if they are, wouldn’t it be more Buddhistic to be accepting? So those who have views against Dorje Shugden should contemplate this. Those practicing Dorje Shugden should forbear with extreme patience, fortitude and keep your commitments. The time will come as predicted that Dorje Shugden’s practice and it’s terrific quick benefits will be embraced by the world and it will be a practice of many beings."~www.dorjeshugden.com

This is the motivation and motto we at dorjeshugden.com adhere to and believe. We have been working on this website for many years and will continue against the undemocratic/unjust ban against Dorje Shugden's practice is no more. We are committed to this. We wish no ill to HH Dalai Lama and Lamas who have spoken against Dorje Shugden, the lineage, monks, practitioners and practice, but we will will respectfully continue to make sure Dorje Shuden's lineage expand.

We thank our supporters, sponsors and participants. We also thank the many elite Lamas and Sangha members who give us their prayers, support, advice, information and good wishes for this site. We have also consulted Dorje Shugden via the oracle and Dorje Shugden Himself praised our good works and asked us to continue what we are doing as we are in the right direction. With this type of support, blessings and direction from Dorje Shugden Himself, we are confident to continue our hard work. Dorje Shugden via the oracle informed us of a time in the near future when the unjust ban will unravel and have a good conclusion in our favour. With this in mind we are greatly encouraged, inpsired and energized.

Although all of us who come to this site may have different views and approaches even differing in our opinions on His Holiness the Dalai Lama, but we have one goal. How we achieve it is up to us but together we stand, united we have strength. All differences should be put aside. We are all the spiritual Children of Dorje Shugden who is one with our personal teachers. In this way we are very close and can work towards a goal together. Differences will always exist until we have achieved correct view according to Nagarjuna. So see the good in everyone as best as possible and keep our aim in mind. We will continue to work for the proliferation of Dorje Shugden's practice and all those conncected. We will see the day the unjust ban is no more. Until then let's work together to bring Dorje Shugden's lineage global through education, logic, evidence, kindness and forgiveness. 

Mana
www.dorjeshugden.com

Ensapa

• Email
Re: We Will Continue
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 07:44:44 AM »
"Instead of turning away people who practise Dorje Shugden, we should be kind to them. Give them logic and wisdom without fear, then in time they give up the ‘wrong’ practice. Actually Shugden practitioners are not doing anything wrong. But hypothetically, if they are, wouldn’t it be more Buddhistic to be accepting? So those who have views against Dorje Shugden should contemplate this. Those practicing Dorje Shugden should forbear with extreme patience, fortitude and keep your commitments. The time will come as predicted that Dorje Shugden’s practice and it’s terrific quick benefits will be embraced by the world and it will be a practice of many beings."~www.dorjeshugden.com

This is the motivation and motto we at dorjeshugden.com adhere to and believe. We have been working on this website for many years and will continue against the undemocratic/unjust ban against Dorje Shugden's practice is no more. We are committed to this. We wish no ill to HH Dalai Lama and Lamas who have spoken against Dorje Shugden, the lineage, monks, practitioners and practice, but we will will respectfully continue to make sure Dorje Shuden's lineage expand.

We thank our supporters, sponsors and participants. We also thank the many elite Lamas and Sangha members who give us their prayers, support, advice, information and good wishes for this site. We have also consulted Dorje Shugden via the oracle and Dorje Shugden Himself praised our good works and asked us to continue what we are doing as we are in the right direction. With this type of support, blessings and direction from Dorje Shugden Himself, we are confident to continue our hard work. Dorje Shugden via the oracle informed us of a time in the near future when the unjust ban will unravel and have a good conclusion in our favour. With this in mind we are greatly encouraged, inpsired and energized.

Although all of us who come to this site may have different views and approaches even differing in our opinions on His Holiness the Dalai Lama, but we have one goal. How we achieve it is up to us but together we stand, united we have strength. All differences should be put aside. We are all the spiritual Children of Dorje Shugden who is one with our personal teachers. In this way we are very close and can work towards a goal together. Differences will always exist until we have achieved correct view according to Nagarjuna. So see the good in everyone as best as possible and keep our aim in mind. We will continue to work for the proliferation of Dorje Shugden's practice and all those conncected. We will see the day the unjust ban is no more. Until then let's work together to bring Dorje Shugden's lineage global through education, logic, evidence, kindness and forgiveness. 

Mana
www.dorjeshugden.com

Thank you Mana for the beautiful message. this is the main reason why I choose to support this website and this forum so much: because the main mission and the main reason for this website is to actually educate and not to convert people. And best of all it goes in line with Trijang Rinpoche's advice to not go to extremes with showing support for Dorje Shugden. Dorje Shugden can only spread with education and logic as well as the application of the actual teachings that Lama Tsongkhapa has taught, in addition to the Buddha's. This website represents that side very well as there is much information on Dorje Shugden, as well as historical basis, prayers, explanations and logical reasonings. It is more important to focus on education, logic and study rather than to focus on rituals and prayers which cannot benefit much other than plant imprints for those who do not understand.

This website has grown so much since the day it started. There are now many news items and videos and even graphic novels to help educate people on Dorje Shugden. All of these tools can help people understand who Dorje Shugden is and from that, faith arises. Faith that arises from understanding and logic lasts longer than faith based on awe and impressions because there is a basis for that. This is what the Buddha taught about the kind of faith one should have in Buddhism: faith that arises from knowledge, logic and from experience, as opposed to faith where they just believe in something because they want to and not because that it has backing from logic, reasoning and experience. This is the kind of faith that this website promotes, and therefore, is Buddhist in every way even from its core philosophy.

This website truly is the Buddha's teaching in action and I really appreciate what this website has done for the Buddhist world, in addition to explaining about Dorje Shugden.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 09:18:26 AM »
Thank you Mana for this timely reminder why we are here. I have always loved this website for its advocacy of harmony and unity, which to me, is the core of Buddhism. Despite the external division between Dorje Shugden practitioners and non-Dorje Shugden practitioners, which has been caused by the ban, I have always applauded this site’s stance that there already is enough division and we, Dorje Shugden practitioners, need not further create divisions within ourselves.

As the song says, “United we stand, divided we fall. And if our backs should ever be against the wall, We'll be together, together, you and I.”

This site not only counters the accusations leveled against the practice by advocates of the ban with logical and persuasive points but also gives much information about the lamas, monasteries and practices. I have noticed over time that this site is constantly being improved, from design to content. There are regular new articles which shows that the admin is consistently updating this site to benefit the readers. For someone like me who is kind of an island to myself, I do very appreciate this online community where it is a safe space for me to read and discuss pertinent issues without being criticised unnecessarily. For that, I cannot express how much it is appreciated.

Thank you everyone who contributes to this site, be it the owners of the site or my fellow forum contributors. May we tirelessly truck on and continue to work together from whichever corner of the world we are in to give more information to each other, to provide support for each other and practitioners old and new, and to work our hardest towards lifting the ban.

And I hope one day when the ban is lifted, we can all sit around and have a Dorje Shugden puja together!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

thaimonk

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 01:03:24 AM »
Mana,

What a wonderful and empowering statement from the team at this website. I find all of what you are doing very inspiring and your dedication is the very ingredient for all endeavours to be successful.

Thank you for all that you do for the millions of practitioners around the world (some voiceless) and you have my support because I want Dorje Shugden's lineage to proliferate.

Thaimonk
:)

Down with CTA's unethical policies!

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 08:41:01 AM »
Imagine if this site didn't exist! Someone like me would never have been able to learn the truth behind the Dorje Shugden controversy and gain valuable  insights into the entire matter. I appreciate this site not only for its richness in information (often it is like the old masters themselves come back to teach), but it is also true to its words of not maliciously attacking anyone who does not agree with its views. On the contrary, the Administrators of this site welcome all views.This is so refreshing and is clear evidence that the people behind the site are confident in abiding in the truth of Dorje Shugden and compassionate enough to show forbearance towards Dorje Shugden's detractors.

This site is very consistent in its purpose, that is to end the ban so more people will come to benefit from practicing Dorje Shugden and so that the gap that separates believers and non believers can be closed. This site doesn't attack anyone. The truth doesn't need to. This can only be good for Buddhism.

There is no question that DorjeShugden.com is the supreme authority on this enlightened Protector. But beyond the Shugden affair, I have learned much about Buddhism from this site as well. Participating in the Forum has given me reason to study more about Buddhism and learn to think. It has been a great platform to learn from others and discuss. I am amazed at the knowledge of quite a few participants in the Forums.

I had grown accustomed to the look of the old site so I do miss it, but this new look is so robust and vibrant. I love it.

Thank you Mana for keeping this site going and growing, and also my gratitude and congratulations to the team.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 07:00:27 AM »
I have found this website unbiased, fair and very informative with great items for shopping! Without the passion and dedication of the hardworking people behind the scene this would not be possible. This site is the has the most traffic and most talked about in town. The comments posted here are logical and fair without bashing HHDL because of the virtuous motivation mentioned here by Mana even though there were a few who are anti Shugden and voice their displeasure here. To them, I say, move to Dharamsala if you have not and be with the CTA! :)

One day they will regret when the ban is lifted but they will be forgiven and welcomed.

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK! EXCELLENT!

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 07:51:34 AM »
Thank you all who has been contributing to this website, recently this website had a major facelift which further improve the design and navigation, it's much easy to locate certain topics regarding the issues of Buddhism today.

This website which has been my learning channel since i started participating in the Forum, i've learned so much from it. Not only issues regards to Dorje Shugden but in general Buddhism as well. I have been very fortunate to encounter this website and hope the team will continuously doing this great job and eventually all the effort will prevailed.

Barzin

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 11:06:37 AM »
I must say again and again that this website has been the pillar of strength for the Shugden practitioners.  It provides important information and the latest in the movement.  Sometimes it does feel like a gossip magazine!  But with a clear intention to share information with practitioners around the world.  We are coming back for me.

Little do I know, by visiting this website more frequently I begin to understand more.  The most beautiful part is I can actually contribute more, in sharing with my friends, my dharma brothers and sisters, on my facebook and online media, and even the website give us free download materials for us to give out!  So I realize it does make a difference in people's lives.  How many are blessed, thanks to the hard work of the people behind this website.

If this is not called good work or the work of a demon, then I do not know what is.  We will continue to make this website grow, and the day of lifting the ban will come very soon!

Midakpa

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 12:33:46 PM »
I've been visiting this website for several years now and find it very informative and educational. Through the forum, I've also encountered people with different opinions regarding H.H. the Dalai Lama. But they have one thing in common which stands out very clearly. It is their devotion to Dorje Shugden. It could be a practice started in previous lives, but whatever it is, we are all united in this effort to end the ban and to spread Dorje Shugden's practice in the world as it is a practice that can benefit millions. I agree with Mana that we should see the good in others in spite of our differences and to work together to get the ban removed through such means as education, kindness and forgiveness.

Mana

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 12:41:25 PM »
I've been visiting this website for several years now and find it very informative and educational. Through the forum, I've also encountered people with different opinions regarding H.H. the Dalai Lama. But they have one thing in common which stands out very clearly. It is their devotion to Dorje Shugden. It could be a practice started in previous lives, but whatever it is, we are all united in this effort to end the ban and to spread Dorje Shugden's practice in the world as it is a practice that can benefit millions. I agree with Mana that we should see the good in others in spite of our differences and to work together to get the ban removed through such means as education, kindness and forgiveness.

Differences in our approach is expected. But important to unite to remove the ban at this time. United we have a faster chance to accomplish our goals. Once the unjust/undemocratic/unfair ban is removed, we can again go our happy seperate philosophical diverse ways. Until then, whatever views we have of Dalai Lama does not matter. Work together to remove this ban.

Mana

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 01:02:42 PM »
Amazing works the team behind dorjeshugden.com has been doing thus far. Personally, I have contributed a few articles to the website they have been published. I say this to tell everyone, this website is not one that no one reads or no one contributes.

This website is the hard work of a bunch of Dorje Shugden practitioners, a collective work of the like minded people. They do so not to seek any gains from anyone but purely to share with others the amazing Dorje Shugden. The website has also received feedbacks from others thanking the group for the information they can never find anywhere else. And those behind the website only wish for one thing. That is the lift of the ban by HH the 14th Dalai Lama.

The website was recently given a facelift for easier access and read. Knowledge is the key to conquer our fears, lack of faith and ultimately our negative karma. With knowledge we are able to have a greater motivation which in turns gives us a clear mind to understand better the entire situation. In this case, the ban on Dorje Shugden.

So instead of being ignorant, everyone should spend some time reading the website that was specially created for everyone to understand better before we bash anyone. Personally I do not agree with the Dalai Lama on the ban but I still respect him tremendously for the works he has done worldwide. Without the Dalai Lama, Buddhism wouldnt have grown till this extend. Well, I just can't for the day Dalai Lama lifts the ban and I know this day will come!!

Manjushri

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 05:03:43 PM »
Dorjeshugden.com has been a great help for me when I am in doubt, need clarity, knowledge or advice. I remembered how I stumble upon this site was that I googled Dorje Shugden, and alot of the pages it was linking me to was from dorjeshugden.com. When I came into the site, immediately, I knew that I have found a portal for a wealth of reliable information, not only on Dorje Shugden, but on Tibetan Buddhism as well. I finally found people who understood my position, the dilemma I'm in, who have been ripped apart by the unjust ban imposed by His Holiness.

But I see that just by bantering back and forth about the ban or HHDL is not going to do much, except create war and divisions. That is why war still breaks out in today's society, because people go back and forth seeking to be the "right winner", and putting kindness and forgiveness aside. In any religion, to win, you have to win by virtuous actions and deeds, kindness, forgiveness, compassion, generosity and integrity. To win and bring the ban down, requires unity, help and support from practitioners all over the world, and continued work on this forum to educate everyone on Dorje Shugden, becuase over time, knowledge, logic, sense and kindness wins.

Mana, thank you for your message, encouragement and support in encouraging all to stand united to make our stance and "fight" (with wisdom) to win and bring the ban down. The webmasters have done a terrific job continuously and consistently over the years, and I can feel the sincerity in just wanting to educate so that in time, logic will win. I will be part of this, and stand united with you, dorjeshugden.com, and practitioners worldwide, for this site and my lord Dorje Shugden gave me the comfort during tough times in my life. I am so happy to read that Dorje Shugden took trance and said that the ban will come down in time to come!! Of course nothing will happen without effort, so if Dorje Shugden can see the result, we have to work together to create that result.

dsiluvu

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 05:37:27 PM »
Because of this website my faith has grown, my knowledge expanded, my understanding increased and my conviction and faith in Dorje Shugden burns ever more passionately. I cannot imagine life without this website because it speaks the truth - it speaks Dharma and that is what exactly Dorje Shugden wants in all of us... to have Dharma. It is by far the most definitive Dorje Shugden website I have encountered. One that is unbiased, weighs the pros and cons with logic, allows you to think and use ur intelligent insights to better understanding. And why do we need to have better clearer understanding, so that our faith is not based on merely here-say and blind faith... this is the pure way of the Gelugpas. Hence not even one being should be disregarded.

I have never known any other protector whom is so close to us, who would hold you so close, holding your heart in his hands literally and saving me from so many tragic situations... in appreciation to your wonderful works here on this dorjeshugden.com, I have written my personal testimonial here... http://www.dorjeshugden.com/?cat=1058

Thank you Mana for an apt reminder of the motivation we should have always in this quest for Enlightenment! x

Benny

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 05:58:59 PM »
Thank you all at Dorje Shugden.Com ! You guys are truly a beacon for all of Lord Dorje Shugden' s believers the world over. Please keep up the great work you people are doing , there is no where else I would go to for anything and everything Dorje Shugden.

I would never have learned so much about our protector if not for this site , may HE continue to bless the unsung heroes behind the scenes .

Aurore

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 06:20:04 PM »
I am inspired knowing that our protector Dorje Shugden himself has given blessings towards this site and this is one of the methods to bring the protector who can guide us in the spiritual path of those who ask for his help. It is far more encouraging to know that one day the ban will be lifted. Although I personally don't have any issues practicing Dorje Shugden openly but the ban has caused many to fear practicing Dorje Shugden although they would like to. There has been a few people who expressed their confusion about this practice over Facebook. With the aid of this website and better still the ban, many can be educated and reap the benefits which is ultimately to guide us to enlightenment.