Author Topic: Most recent pics of H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche  (Read 13835 times)

Namdrol

• Email
Most recent pics of H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche
« on: August 11, 2012, 07:30:58 PM »
Gangchen Rinpoche was in China recently, and here are some pics where He visited a practitioner's house (August 4, 2012)

DharmaDefender

Re: Most recent pics of H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 08:03:09 PM »
Well, like I always say - if the Tibetans dont want him, the 6.2 billion Chinese can have him and Dorje Shugden.

Numbers-wise, lets look at it - 6 million Tibetans who dont want Dorje Shugden, versus 6.2 billion who might.

Whose going to come out on top?

I cant help but laugh at their stupidity for rejecting a practice that has always helped them from the very beginning.

so_003

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 04:51:31 PM »
Thank you for sharing these picture with us. He is so bright. Good to get a glimps.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 06:51:40 AM »
Well, like I always say - if the Tibetans dont want him, the 6.2 billion Chinese can have him and Dorje Shugden.

Numbers-wise, lets look at it - 6 million Tibetans who dont want Dorje Shugden, versus 6.2 billion who might.

Whose going to come out on top?

I cant help but laugh at their stupidity for rejecting a practice that has always helped them from the very beginning.

Lama Gangchen is still very active and well even at his age. It is the CTA's loss for turning away such a high and erudite lama that could possibly heal many lamas within the CTA, but oh well. Its not just China -- countries not infected with the Dalai Lama frenzy such as Italy and France can benefit from DS lamas such as Gangchen Rinpoche as well. Gangchen Rinpoche will be transmitting Cittamani Tara practice as well. Cittamani Tara is an extremely rare form of Tara, and even HHDL dosent give it out that often. If people turn away from Gangchen Rinpoche because of his Dorje Shugden affiliation, they miss out on Cittamani Tara. awww.

Tara Chittamani Retreat : two weeks on August 2012
The practice of Tara Chittamani is a special method in Tibetan Buddhism which helps to dissipate interferences and liberate sentient beings from any form of fear and dangers.

The practice permits one to identify with the pure crystal energy of the female divinity Tara which actually is an archetype of the pure female energy free from fear.

Tara is also known as the Liberator and Swift Heroine for the speed which characterizes her intervention. The special energy of Tara who is the consort of Buddha Amoghasiddhi, the Supreme Healer of fear, is the key to overcoming all external, internal and secret fears.

During the retreat Lama Gangchen Rinpoche will confer the transmission of Tara Chittamani, the transmission of the NgalSo Tara Chittamani sadhana and the transmission of the ancient sadhana of H.H. Pabonkha Rinpoche.

The retreat expects to include the 100,000 recitation of Tara and the ritual of the Four Mandalas: prostrations, traditional mandala offering, recitation of the Seven limbed Prayer and recitation of the 21 Praises to Tara.

The retreat will conclude with the traditional Fire Puja.

The Tara Chittamani retreat is also advised for those who have received the Reiki Tara Chagwang NgalSo (2nd Level)

Educational objective of the event
Recognition of various aspects of the mind, better management of inner states and emotions, fears of external events, of inner feelings, of the deepest fear, the one of death.
Increase in physical and mental relaxation. Improvement in cognitive and relational capacity.
Improvement of self-confidence and of personal capacity to act and realize personal aims.
Opening of mind and heart to others and improvement of personal skills to help others.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 02:00:29 PM »
These are beautiful photos, Namdrol. Thank you so much for sharing with everyone here. I like the ones of H.E Gangchen Rinpoche. He just radiates so much care and love. Notice the DS statue on the altar. I must say the practitioner have such extensive offerings on his elaborate altar. How wonderful it would be if everyone is able to practice DS openly just like the host. The millions of Tibetans who reject Dorje Shugden are merely following the instructions of HH Dalai Lama. I pray HH would lift the ban soon and tell the whole world that it is alright to practice DS.

bambi

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 11:01:37 AM »
I have heard many good and funny stories about Gangchen Rinpoche. I don't know why the moment they finish telling me His stories, I can feel how kind and compassionate He is. Somehow or rather, I felt close to Him although I may never have the chance to meet Him in this life. Gangchen Rinpoche have aged quite a lot eh. His beard almost white colored now.

Dharmadefender, you are right. Since the Tibetans don't want Him, its their LOST! Look at how Gangchen Rinpoche have grown trough out the years? Shouldn't people who practice Dorje Shugden not be that successful???  :o

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 06:51:19 AM »
Here is a biography of Gangchen Rinpoche, lest we forget that  he is a really great mahasiddha in more ways than one.

Lama Gangchen Rinpoche is the holder of an ancient and unbroken lineage of Tantric Masters dating from the time of Shakyamuni Buddha. His Ngalso Tantric Selfhealing is based on Buddha's teaching but it's suitable for modern people.
Born in western Tibet in 1941, he was recognised at an early age to be a reincarnate Lama healer and was enthroned at Gangchen Choepeling Monastery at the age of five.
When he reached the age of twelve he received the "Kachen" degree which is usually conferred after twenty years of study. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, he studied medicine, astrology, meditation and philosophy in two of the major monastic universities of Tibet: Sera and Tashi Lhumpo.

He also studied in Gangchen Gompa, Tropu Gompa and Neytsong Monastery. He was disceple of some of the most important Gelugpa Lamas like H.H. Trjichang Rinpoche. In 1963, he went into exile to India where he continued his studies for the next seven years at the Varanasi Sanskrit University in Benares. In 1970, he received the Geshe Rigram degree (similar to a Ph. D.) from Sera Monastic University situated in South India.

After his graduation, he worked as a Lama healer among the Tibetan communities in Nepal, India and Sikkim, during which time he saved the lives of many people and was named private physician to the Royal Family. In 1981, Lama Gangchen visited Europe for the first time and has since become a resident and Italian citizen. In the same year, he also established his first European center: Karuna Choetsok in Lesbos, Greece, where he planted a bodhi tree in the 'Buddha Garden', and where he consecrated what was to become the first in a long line of World Peace Buddha Statues, thankas and images.

Since 1982, he has travelled extensively, both healing and teaching worldwide, leading many pilgrimages to some of the most important holy places of different religious and spiritual denominations in the world. Since many years Lama Gangchen promotes a very important project: for example the integration between Tibetan Medicine (an incredible and unlikely still unknown treasure of humankind) with allopathic medicine.

At present he has more than 100 Inner Peace Education centres or Self-Healing Study Groups worldwide.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 07:55:09 AM »
Wow beautiful photos but can see that Gangchen Rinpoche has aged quite a bit. Good thing he is still looking strong and fit!

Gangchen Rinpoche is said to be the emanation of Medicine Buddha. All these years, He has been traveling extensively for healing and teaching. The benefits He has brought to the entire world is boundless. Here's a link to read more about Rinpoche: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/lamas-teachings/his-eminence-gangchen-rinpoche/

A Reincarnated High Lama like Gangchen Rinpoche having many centers around the world and is still practicing Dorje Shugden till this day, how can anyone doubt the power and positive effects of Dorje Shugden?

No one dare say Gangchen Rinpoche is a nobody. But then why put down the protector Gangchen Rinpoche has been practicing all these years? Doesn't make sense.

Tammy

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 09:42:29 AM »
Thanks Namdrol for sharing these recent photos. Even though Gancheng Rinpoche's hair and beard are turning grey, he still look as high spirit as in his earlier pictures. It must be from his sincere practice that shows in his aura.

May he live long and play an active part in the long march of lifting the ban !!
Down with the BAN!!!

Rihanna

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 04:55:12 PM »
It has been a while since I last saw H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche's photos, thank you for sharing this! It is nice to see H.E.'s photos (especially when this was taken in China) but sad to realise that he is already aging. It has never crossed my mind that I would be seeing H.E.'s beard in white! How sad. Such an illustrious Lama, recognised by international bodies but shunned by his own people and monastery.

It is apparent that H.E. has a growing popularity in China now, the healing Buddha as many would respectfully address H.E. I have heard from many other Rinpoches that H.E. can heal one person's sickness by just virtually touching the person's hand(!)

How fortunate that we have a  Living Buddha in times of degeneration. I have seen H.E.'s work (in Nepal especially) across the globe continuously helping others in many ways.

May you live long H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche.

Dorje Pakmo

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 05:18:38 AM »
Dear Namdrol, thank you for the very nice pictures of Lama Gangchen Rinpoche. It is really warming and joyful to know that the Dorje Shugden’s practice is commonly accepted in China and is benefitting so many there although the Tibetans especially those who blindly supports the CTA rejects such wonderful practice that can swiftly remove pain and suffering.

From the pictures, Lama Gangchen Rinpoche seem to have aged quite a bit from the previous time I saw his pictures (which was a long time ago), but it is really good to see that he is still physically fit and is going around to spread the teaching and practice of Dorje Shugden in order to benefit more and more people around the world. If such a highly revered Lama is giving so much effort and time to spread the teachings of Dorje Shugden, we as practitioners should feel very fortunate and very blessed to be able to even hear and to have received Dorje Shugden’s practice.

May we cherish Dorje Shugden’s practice, be diligent and never give up no matter what.
May the great Lamas who teach Dorje Shugden’s practice all live long for the benefit of all sentient beings and,
May we always be near to our Lama in order to receive his teaching again and again. 
DORJE PAKMO

Big Uncle

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 06:03:38 AM »
What amazing photos of HE Gangchen Rinpoche and it is good that he is still alive and his Dharma works are flourishing. I really like his little shrine with his Lama in it, which I assume must be a statue Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. I really like to see statues of Tibetan Lamas, especially those that come complete with a well cut and sewn Pandit's hat and a golden Lama Tsongkhapa's robes.

I wonder if there's any statues of Dorje Shugden in the form of a Lama - as Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen, Panchen Sonam Drakpa and Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. That would be a nice image to worship if having a statue of Dorje Shugden is inappropriate. That would be a very neat image to worship and it would make a marvelous addition to any altar.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 02:26:45 PM by Big Uncle »

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 11:25:26 AM »
Somehow, the sight of him as an older lama now with white beard makes me feel sad and makes me realize that all of our Lamas of this current generation wont be with us forever. They will grow old and if nobody takes up the lineages and the teachings from them, it will all be lost. Therefore, it is very important for them to actually have good students who hold their samaya clean and who are loyal to the lineage to learn up from them so that their teachings and lineages will not be lost in time. fortunately, studying under Lama Gangchen is Lama Michel, who is also a tulku himself and he will hopefully carry on Lama Gangchen's lineage. Lama Gangchen is the lineage holder of so many tantric practices as well as so many unique practices that he has devised that are meant specifically to heal the people of today, such as the NgalSo practices. I will always remember Gangchen Rinpoche as a grand, tantric, black bearded mahasiddha. These pictures really gave me a really sound lesson on impermanence!

What is more is, Gangchen Rinpoche is proficient in Chinese, meaning that he can spread Dharma to the masses in China without much problems. He can go in and out China as much as he wants. Many CTA aligned lamas cannot do that and they are unable to reach the people within China but Gangchen Rinpoche can. There are more people in China than anywhere else, so no matter how anyone wants to see it, Gangchen Rinpoche can benefit more people than any other CTA aligned Gelug Lama simply because there is just so many people in China.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 08:23:00 AM »
In this picture, H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche looks great. He seems to have shed some weight and the tinge of grey  beard gives H.E. the wise matured look. H.E. is a great Mahasiddha, always working almost non stop for the benefit of all beings. May H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche live a thousand years and may H.E. continue to benefit all beings, teaching the dharma and healing practices which H.E. is so widely renown for.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2012, 09:46:06 AM »
This is one of the main teachings that Lama Gangchen transmitted and practiced: Ngalso self healing. It is a very relaxing chant and I do feel very light after listening to it. He is after all, the healing Buddha amongst us. I feel really bad for people who miss out on this wonderful healing practice just for the sake of being politically correct.

NgalSo Self Healing.flv Small | Large

NGALSO SELF-HEALING AND ART

The practice of NgalSo Self-Healing, as transmitted by Lama Gangchen Rinpoche based on the teachings of the historical Buddha Siddharta Gautama, unfolds as a process of profound and complex healing of the ‘self’. NgalSo is a Tibetan word formed by two syllables: Ngal which is the negative side of inner and outer realities, experienced in the form of illness, fatigue, pollution, and suffering: it is what we need to purify. So, the positive side, represents all of the favorable energy and incremental qualities to promote well-being, healing and happiness.

Just as the actual meditative practice of Self-Healing comprises several therapies: the therapies of mudra (gestures), concentration, breathing, seed-syllables, colours, archetypal symbols, visualisations, elements and sounds to heal on various levels, so does the creative process integrate the language and techniques of sound, symbols, colors, elements and movement to come into contact with a more subtle, less conceptual level of the self, potentially altering negative psyco-physical patterns and fostering a self-discovery of liberation, peace and joy.