Author Topic: Most recent pics of H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche  (Read 13836 times)

brian

• Email
Re: Most recent pics of H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM »
It is always fascinating to see pictures of a High Lama, in this case, H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche's. It is also very good news to know that Rinpoche is widely accepted in China. With Rinpoche's presence in China, one can imagine sooner or later, the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa will flourish in the land of China!

Even Rinpoche is aging but age did not stop Him from helping others and continously active in work to benefit many. I salute to this as many people/beings will benefit from Rinpoche's works especially the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa and of course the protector of our lifetime Dorje Shugden. It makes me feel that how fortunate one can be to be able to be close to such High Lamas.

May you live long Gangchen Rinpoche!

whitelion

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 01:38:06 PM »
Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures about H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche. Need not to talk more about Gangchen Rinpoche's teaching and attainment. One thing about all these old high lamas that really rare to find nowadays is their strong guru devotion.

Most of the high lama that escape from Tibet already passed away, but no matter how difficult they have to go thru, they are still holding their vows towards their guru or practice. When the ban started all the DS lamas have no second thought and immediately pack their belongings and follow theirs' teachers footstep and starting a total difficult new life, H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche is one of them.

Now the fruit of all DS lamas hard work have bearing, H.H. Trijang Rinpoche have starting to give all different teaching towards all sentient beings, which included Dorje Shugden unbroken lineage. The protector can not be silence, the truth can not be hide, the dharma will not stop flourish. I pray for all the Lamas live a very long life, especially H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche who is as one with Medicine Buddha himself. 

kris

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »
Thank you for sharing such beautiful photos!! Compare to Rinpoche's older photos, his beard is getting white. I do pray for Him to stay longer to turn the Dharma wheel and to see the ban lifted.

Of all the photos, I this the most: Without inner peace, it is difficult to achieve world peace..

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 05:52:44 AM »
It is always fascinating to see pictures of a High Lama, in this case, H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche's. It is also very good news to know that Rinpoche is widely accepted in China. With Rinpoche's presence in China, one can imagine sooner or later, the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa will flourish in the land of China!

Even Rinpoche is aging but age did not stop Him from helping others and continously active in work to benefit many. I salute to this as many people/beings will benefit from Rinpoche's works especially the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa and of course the protector of our lifetime Dorje Shugden. It makes me feel that how fortunate one can be to be able to be close to such High Lamas.

May you live long Gangchen Rinpoche!

Lama Gangchen also has a huge center that is based in Italy, as well as a huge Ladrang in Nepal. His influence is not just in China alone (which by itself is a huge country) and he is also UN's special peace envoy at the same time. His achievements as a Lama is quite remarkable, both spiritually and on a secular level. I really pray that Lama Gangchen would be with us for a long, long time and that he helps spread Dorje Shugden and bring his practice to another level, while healing everyone that comes across his path.

icy

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 01:13:54 PM »
Thank you Namdrol for sharing Lama Gangchen Rinpoche here.  I am extremely happy to see him here.  I have not seen him for many years.  It is nice to know he is trotting the globe as usual but with more vigor.  Long Live Lama Gangchen!  Please continue to turn the wheel of Dharma and give light in the age the of darkness!

dsiluvu

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 03:41:52 PM »
Thank you for this beautiful post on Gangchen Rinpoche. It is really nice to see the most recent yet personal pictures of Gangchen Rinpoche. I especially like the heart advice message of what Gangchen Rinpoche wrote which is absolutely true. Anywhere we go we can create Peace if we have inner peace and from there... world peace.

It is wonderful to see the beautiful works of Gangchen Rinpoche spreading world peace teachings throughout the world. I cannot phantom how someone like Gangchen Rinpoche could possibly be harmful to the world let alone the Tibetan govt and how totally insane it is to actually have him in the list of dangerous Lamas wanted by the silly CTA!

May His Holiness Gangchen Rinpoche's work continues to flourish, may He have a long life and may we have the merits to receive his blessings and teachings!

Here is a picture I saw of Gangchen Rinpoche that I thought He looked really regal that I'd like to share. If I am not mistake this could be at the same place where Trijang Rinpoche gave initiation in Switzerland ;)

Barzin

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 06:39:44 PM »
Thankyou so the pictures, they looked amazing.  More amazing it is actually some insightful pictures into Gangchen Rinpoche's private life.  What else can I say besides even hair is turning grey, Gangchen Rinpoche is still active and spreading dharma tirelessly.  Being the emanation of a healing Buddha, we are so lucky and blessed to have Gangchen Rinpoche living among us.  If we look at his accomplishment today, Gangchen Rinpoche has always been on the go travel everywhere to spread dharma and heal people.  I am sure you have heard many cases.  He has accomplished so much.  I rejoice for his work and wishing him long life and good health to continue spread the dharma.

thor

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 02:29:52 AM »
i wonder if there's any statues of Dorje Shugden in the form of a Lama - as Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen, Panchen Sonam Drakpa and Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. That would be a nice image to worship if having a statue of Dorje Shugden is inappropriate. That would be a very neat image to worship and it would make a marvelous addition to any altar.

Are you referring to statues of the Shugden lineage lamas? If so, I know for a fact that Shar Gaden monastery has a huge collection of lama statues, including those you mentioned. They are pretty large - about 4 or 5 feet I think and I think they are now in the main lachi. Very beautiful. The picture attached is just a sample.

Big Uncle

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »
i wonder if there's any statues of Dorje Shugden in the form of a Lama - as Duldzin Drakpa Gyeltsen, Panchen Sonam Drakpa and Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. That would be a nice image to worship if having a statue of Dorje Shugden is inappropriate. That would be a very neat image to worship and it would make a marvelous addition to any altar.

Are you referring to statues of the Shugden lineage lamas? If so, I know for a fact that Shar Gaden monastery has a huge collection of lama statues, including those you mentioned. They are pretty large - about 4 or 5 feet I think and I think they are now in the main lachi. Very beautiful. The picture attached is just a sample.

Yeah, something like that. I am sure there are statues of Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen, Panchen Sonam Drakpa and Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. I have always loved statues of Lamas because they seem to radiate wisdom, compassion and monkhood. I would very much like to worship a statue of Dorje Shugden in the form of a monk.

I am not sure if this is a valid tradition but I don't think there's anything wrong in that right? After all, I know Dorje Shugden take trance of the oracle in his wrathful and also peaceful form as the Lama. I think having statues and images according to our budget is a great puja to connect with Dorje Shugden so our prayers and golden drink offerings will bear fruit.

Back on the topic of Gangchen Rinpoche, I believe he is a Dorje Shugden Lama and openly practicing and propagating Dorje Shugden to many out there. One of the things I admire about him is that he doesn't criticize the Dalai Lama despite the blatant discrimination happening within Tibetan circles. The last thing I heard was that he is one of the top 10 Lamas on the Tibetan hitlist.

pgdharma

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2012, 11:07:21 AM »
Thank you for sharing these photos with us, Namdrol.  It is indeed rejoicing to know that Dorje Shugden practice is accepted in China and benefiting so many people(China has a big population!). H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche looks physically fit and still traveling all over the world and spreading the teachings of Dorje Shugden. We are very fortunate to have a Living Buddha with us here,  and yet it is a shame that his own people and monastery reject such a highly illustrious Master.

May H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche live long!

icy

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 03:17:27 PM »
I like to share with all my friends this clear and nice recent image of Lama Gangchen Rinpoche with Lama Jampa in Mongolia.  As usual Lama Gangchen Rinpoche is as majestic looking as before or more so with his silver beard.   8)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 07:28:14 AM »
Thanks icy the picture you shared is so radiant of these two wonderful lama.

Big Uncle I heard Gangchen Lama was the top lama on the CTA hitlist. CTA being the silly donkey that they are wants to harm the very people who can save Tibet once more if that is truly what the CTA wants. The Italians want Gangchen lama, so do many Indonesians I think (remember he built Borodbudur mind you), he has been to Borobudur 22 times in his current lifetime. What is in store for Indonesia lets wait and see, so many nations would welcome Gangchen Lama whether as a guest or a spiritual master. Only CTA in their short sightedness wants to assassinate Lama Gangchen.

Lama Gangchen founded http://www.lgpt.net/lama_found.htm and this organisation is also engaging with the United Nations. And it is doing humanitarian work as well here http://www.helpinaction.net/help-in-action_en.htm

So CTA don't kill your GOLDEN GOOSE!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2013, 07:27:35 AM »

Yeah, something like that. I am sure there are statues of Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen, Panchen Sonam Drakpa and Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. I have always loved statues of Lamas because they seem to radiate wisdom, compassion and monkhood. I would very much like to worship a statue of Dorje Shugden in the form of a monk.

I am not sure if this is a valid tradition but I don't think there's anything wrong in that right? After all, I know Dorje Shugden take trance of the oracle in his wrathful and also peaceful form as the Lama. I think having statues and images according to our budget is a great puja to connect with Dorje Shugden so our prayers and golden drink offerings will bear fruit.

Back on the topic of Gangchen Rinpoche, I believe he is a Dorje Shugden Lama and openly practicing and propagating Dorje Shugden to many out there. One of the things I admire about him is that he doesn't criticize the Dalai Lama despite the blatant discrimination happening within Tibetan circles. The last thing I heard was that he is one of the top 10 Lamas on the Tibetan hitlist.

Gangchen Rinpoche is also the founder of the Lama Gangchen World Peace foundation, which is basically  his organization and Dharma center. He is also a UN Peace ambassador. We're talking about Lama Gangchen's importance being recognized on a global scale, by all the heads of the world, not just a measly country. Can any of the CTA people achieve this? Can lobsang sanggay achieve this? I doubt they can. So why put him in a hitlist? are they jealous? Why are they murdering their own lamas? But too bad for the CTA and for Dharamsala because Lama Gangchen is out of reach from them and nobody in the CTA can do anything about that. The reward money for the hitlist can be better used to improve Dharamsala. But oh well. I'm not the sikyong anyway, lets see how they waste away what little resource they have.

thaimonk

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 08:49:45 PM »
The guru is Buddha. The Buddha is the guru. Without the guru there is no Buddha. without the Buddha there is no guru. Without the Buddha and Guru there is no dharma. Without dharma there is no sangha. Without the guru there is no Three Jewels.

Gangchen Rinpoche is a living Buddha. The living Buddha is Gangchen Rinpoche. To view, hear, see, touch and imagine a living Buddha like Gangchen Rinpoche can only arise from aeons of accummulated merits. If you see Gangchen Rinpoche, it is the same as seeing the Buddha.

The photos are blessedly beautiful. Thank you for posting.

Thaimonk

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 04:19:42 AM »
I just realized that Gangchen Rinpoche knows both English, Tibetan and Chinese and possibly Italian, where he is currently residing in. It is pretty amazing how a Tibetan Lama can pick up so many languages in such a short span of time, just so that he can benefit us people who speak in many different languages. The best thing is that China is okay with him and allows him to go in and out of Tibet without problems. He is compassionate enough to learn several languages just to spread the Dharma around. Gangchen Rinpoche is indeed a highly attained Mahasiddha, and it is very sad for the CTA to turn him away because at the end of the day, CTA is at the losing end.