Author Topic: Supporting Shar Gaden  (Read 16571 times)

Mana

Supporting Shar Gaden
« on: September 05, 2012, 01:04:28 PM »
We at this website have an ongoing fundraising drive for Shar Gaden. We have the great honor to send them money regularly. We have been doing so for the last four years including sponsoring of many pujas, teachings, books, utilities and computers. We will continue to do so without interruption. We do so knowing the monks of Shar Gaden are heroes.

Dorje Shugden took trance of his oracle and informed us He is very pleased with the works we are doing at this website and for Shar Gaden. He advised us to continue but without anything scathing towards His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Dorje Shugden on many occasions told us to always show deference and respect to His Holiness the Dalai Lama no matter what it may look like now. We will abide by Dorje Shugden's advice.

We will continue to proliferate Dorje Shugden's practice and support Shar Gaden Monastery.

Mana

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: Supporting Shar Gaden
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 03:50:16 PM »
I rejoice in your kindness!! :)

christine V

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 08:07:37 PM »
Yes. The Shar Gaden monks are not only brave. They are compassionate to practice Dorje Shugden in order
 to help more people.   Their patient is great. I do not earn much, but, to support the monks. I  would like to pledge to donate monthly USD$ 16 for a year begin September 2012 to September 2013. Kindly advise on the payment method. Thank you

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 02:18:01 AM »
Yes. The Shar Gaden monks are not only brave. They are compassionate to practice Dorje Shugden in order
 to help more people.   Their patient is great. I do not earn much, but, to support the monks. I  would like to pledge to donate monthly USD$ 16 for a year begin September 2012 to September 2013. Kindly advise on the payment method. Thank you

You can contact the monastery directly:

[email protected]

Shar Gaden Monastery
Lama Camp 1. P.O. 581411
Tibetan Colony
Mundgod, Dist: Karwar, K.S
India

The monastery also has a sponsorship project for the monks, you can see here:
http://www.sanghajewels.org/

:)

diablo1974

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 08:43:02 AM »
We can also do sponsorship via the website thru http://www.sanghajewels.org.  25$ for a month is not a big amount for most of us but it meant a lot to the younger monks. Imagine the monk you have sponsored has grown up and eventually being an expert in the Buddhadharma and bring happiness to many beings and benefit them. Its very inspiring.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 01:07:35 PM »
Thank you so much for raising funds for the continuation of the noble activities of Shar Gaden monastery. The monks of Shar Gaden are so devoted to Dorje Shugden, they risk being side-lined and ostracized by their government who imposed the ban on the practice of DS. They are steadfastly continuing to worship Dorje Shugden even though they have lost their basic human right to seek treatment at government run clinics and hospitals. Yes, I want to also contribute to support these courageous monks.

bambi

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 10:11:04 AM »
Rejoice! You guys are doing a WONDERFUL job on maintaining and having this website. I am very sure that MANY people from around the world have benefitted from it. Apart from that, you guys also raise funds for Shar Gaden? WOW! No wonder Dorje Shugden said you guys are doing the right thing and pleased with the outcome. I am too...

Since Dorje Shugden gave that advice, I wonder if it means that this will be one of the ways to LIFT THE BAN?  :o
Thank you for doing such wonderful news.

thor

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 03:36:11 AM »
I would like to appeal to the dedicated and hardworking webmasters of this website to set up a proper channel for donations. This is one of the more popular sites on dorje shugden, and it would not be difficult for people to make donations online as they would trust you. Also, with your close ties to Shar Gaden or Serpom monastery, we could donate to the monasteries, as well as to support whatever work you guys may be doing for the cause of shugden. Please think about it. I believe that you have the technical abilities to do something like this.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 05:50:28 AM »
Shar Gaden Monastery already has a project for sponsoring the monks.  Another project would be great.
The Sangha Jewels Project is handled right here at Shar Gaden, with the help and guidance of senior monks and administrators. To date, the project has been very beneficial. 40 monks from Shar Gaden, Segyu, and Phelgye Ling now have sponsors.

I think the Sangha Jewels Project is worth rejoicing in, don't you?
I think it would be great to support this as well. If the bottom line is supporting the monks and monasteries, maybe we all can support and promote all of these projects, as well as add new ones.

:)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2012, 06:10:33 AM »
I think something like a sponsorship project can only be managed from the monastery, but I really like the idea of setting up an alternative way for those who wish to support the monasteries.
Every bit of effort is well placed and much needed.

Maybe these ideas can work together, even if just showing support. Maybe a link can be placed on this website about the Sangha Jewels Project, and a link placed on the Sangha Jewels website to this website. (just an idea)

I feel it is really nice to support other projects that we may not be personally involved in, becasue the bottom line is the benefit that ALL of these various projects bring to our holy sangha.

Here is a link to the Sangha Jewels Project:

http://sanghajewels.org/

Aurore

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 07:19:41 AM »
I think something like a sponsorship project can only be managed from the monastery, but I really like the idea of setting up an alternative way for those who wish to support the monasteries.

Maybe these ideas can work together, even if just showing support. Maybe a link can be placed on this website about the Sangha Jewels Project, and a link placed on the Sangha Jewels website to this website. (just an idea)

I feel it is really nice to support other projects that we may not be personally involved in, becasue the bottom line is the benefit that ALL of these various projects bring to our holy sangha.

I like this idea of linking one site to another. It will help with search engine optimisation and drive more traffic to these sites. It's also good to have other channels or social media platforms to create awareness and collect donations for all these monasteries. The more sites and links there are, the more people will know of such projects.

Perhaps the Sangha Jewels Project should also look into getting their links into other web sites (as many as possible) who will support this project as well.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 09:10:09 AM »

I like this idea of linking one site to another. It will help with search engine optimisation and drive more traffic to these sites. It's also good to have other channels or social media platforms to create awareness and collect donations for all these monasteries. The more sites and links there are, the more people will know of such projects.

Perhaps the Sangha Jewels Project should also look into getting their links into other web sites (as many as possible) who will support this project as well.

Yes, I agree. The Sangha Jewel website is already linked with the websites of Segyu, Phelgye Ling, and Shar Gaden (Shar Gaden's website is under construction right now to update the design and appearance)

Can't go wrong with providing as many avenues of assistance as possible.
Chenrezig's 1000 arms comes to mind. :)

christine V

• Email
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 09:47:34 AM »

We at this website have an ongoing fundraising drive for Shar Gaden. We have the great honor to send them money regularly. We have been doing so for the last four years including sponsoring of many pujas, teachings, books, utilities and computers. We will continue to do so without interruption. We do so knowing the monks of Shar Gaden are heroes.

Dorje Shugden took trance of his oracle and informed us He is very pleased with the works we are doing at this website and for Shar Gaden. He advised us to continue but without anything scathing towards His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Dorje Shugden on many occasions told us to always show deference and respect to His Holiness the Dalai Lama no matter what it may look like now. We will abide by Dorje Shugden's advice.

We will continue to proliferate Dorje Shugden's practice and support Shar Gaden Monastery.

Mana
As what have Mana said, this website have an ongoing fundraising drive for Shar Gaden. Thus, i wish to direct donate through this web. As a newbies, i trust this web as a sincere and authentic web.

fruven

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 11:10:46 AM »
Very cool! I always think monks are cool. They can meditate, and chant whole day. Who is supporting them when they have no time to work? Later I know of some are sponsored by families, relatives, and even strangers who are not blood related but believe that it is a virtuous thing to do. And now with modern technology anyone everywhere can sponsor monks or nuns without having to travel to the monastery.

kris

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2012, 07:59:13 AM »
I found out that the profit made from the online shop http://shop.dorjeshugden.com will help maintain the website, and on top of that will also support the Dorje Shugden monasteries. You can find out more information here: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/about-us . You can contact them and make donations through this email: [email protected]

It is very important to support Dorjes Shugden monasteries. The monks are being discriminated and denied basic necessities. We from outside of Tibet are allowed to practice Dorje Shugde freely but they are not, and through their persistent practice, they can pass the pure lineage down, and that is why it is very important to support the Dorje Shugden monks!