Author Topic: Supporting Shar Gaden  (Read 16690 times)

lotus1

Re: Supporting Shar Gaden
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 06:09:36 PM »
Thank you and rejoice in giving us a chance to do meritorious deeds in supporting the monasteries such as Shar Gaden. All these while, Dorjeshugden.com and forum has been a great source of information that let us know about the truth behind the ban as well as giving us a lot of Dharma knowledge and the practices that help us in our spiritual journey.
Donating through here and http://shop.dorjeshugden.com  is a great idea as I can get to invite Dorje Shugden items for myself and my friends in addition to supporting both this website, your work and also Dorje Shugden monasteries so as the ban can be lifted soonest and everyone can practices Lord Dorje Shugden freely and get the blessing from him.
Isn't it exciting to inviting the Dorje Shugden Tsa Tsa and boxset for ourselves and as a gift for our family and friends and at the same time can support your work and monasteries?  ;D 8)

biggyboy

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 10:41:46 AM »
It is important for every shugdenpas to continue to support Shar Gaden in whatever ways and channels.   Like what lotus1 and kris has highlighted, the online shop is also one of the ways where we can shop online as the profits goes to supporting the website, monasteries and sanghas.  In fact, many of my friends has been finding this website very informative and they are supportive for the passionate work done here is so comprehensive in sharing of information.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 08:29:46 AM »
As Shar Ganden has no other forms of support, it is very important that we support them as they are currently being ostracized from their own community. I really applaud the donation drive that was run by this website to help those in Shar Ganden to sustain them so that they can carry on the pure teachings of the Lineage Gurus. If we give up on our lineage just because of what people say, then we could easily give up the Dharma just like that. Therefore supporting those who do not give up is very important.

dsdisciple

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 09:01:21 AM »
Whatever method of support you choose to use to support Shar Gaden!

Please please support...our lineage and future Dharma teachers of these precious teachings...I decided to donate directly to the Sangha Jewel project via Losang Tenpa links and I was really surprised how easy it actually was to do and very prompt replies to my questions to facilitate my donation was great!

Now I can do anytime I want without hesitation and with the confidence that my contribution will reach its intended purpose. With a little effort and small amount of time providing immense benefit / merit for both parties.

What better Dharma gift you could give yourself? :D

xo

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 09:06:56 AM »

Please please support...our lineage and future Dharma teachers of these precious teachings...I decided to donate directly to the Sangha Jewel project via Losang Tenpa links and I was really surprised how easy it actually was to do and very prompt replies to my questions to facilitate my donation was great!

Now I can do anytime I want without hesitation and with the confidence that my contribution will reach its intended purpose. With a little effort and small amount of time providing immense benefit / merit for both parties.

xo

With only a small contribution, we can support the survival and education of future Dharma masters that can benefit more people and relieve their suffering. The faster these monks train up, the faster that they can benefit people around the world. We may never know if one of the monks that we sponsor might end up giving teachings to us in our future lives and reassure us a place in a pureland in the future.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 09:12:22 AM »
I have personally been to Shar Gaden before. It was a very lovely trip seeing all the Sangha members living happily despite being neglected by the CTA. They are happy because they are contented with what they have. No matter how much the CTA tries to create problems for them, they still hold on to their protector practices because they know very well that Dorje Shugden is a pure enlightened Buddha which brings them happiness. 

Me and my friends got to speak to some of the monks there and all of them wished very much for the ban to be over so they can be reunited with their friends from Gaden Shartse and Jangtse. Some were in tears when we spoke to them.

Trijang Rinpoche's ladrang is now part of Shar Gaden as well which is good because all Gelugs still have high regards and respect for HH Trijang Rinpoche. Knowing that His ladrang is there, the CTA and anti Dorje Shugden people will not dare to do much, or so I hope!

It is also good to note that there are still people out there who are sponsoring the monastery. May Shar Gaden continue to flourish and one day soon be reunited with Gaden Shartse.

fruven

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 02:27:33 PM »
Now we don't have to worry not being able to send sponsorship. And you can choose the monks to sponsor too!  8)
http://www.sanghajewels.org/sponsorship/

Supporting the monks will allow us to learn the Dharma with less obstacles both physically and mentally. It will create the condition for us to be able to learn and practice Dharma in future if in our present state we have too much self created obstacles.

xo

Manjushri

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 04:01:48 PM »
We at this website have an ongoing fundraising drive for Shar Gaden. We have the great honor to send them money regularly. We have been doing so for the last four years including sponsoring of many pujas, teachings, books, utilities and computers. We will continue to do so without interruption. We do so knowing the monks of Shar Gaden are heroes.

Dorje Shugden took trance of his oracle and informed us He is very pleased with the works we are doing at this website and for Shar Gaden. He advised us to continue but without anything scathing towards His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Dorje Shugden on many occasions told us to always show deference and respect to His Holiness the Dalai Lama no matter what it may look like now. We will abide by Dorje Shugden's advice.

We will continue to proliferate Dorje Shugden's practice and support Shar Gaden Monastery.

Mana

Without a doubt, I believe that Dorje Shugden would be very happy with all the works that you guys are doing. I am sure I speak for many that this website has given us much hope, knowledge, patience and insight; it has given us strength to continue our practise of Dorje Shugden despite the many controversies surrounding it. Dorje Shugden would be happy because it has benefitted many, and being an enlightened being, I am sure His main goal is to benefit and help everyone, which this website has done and is continuing to do.

Supporting Shar Gaden is an excellent way of preserving BuddhaDharma, becuase supporting Shar Gaden means providing for the monks, both old and young who are there. The old are the lineage holders, the young are the ones that will go out as they mature, to spread Dharma and Dorje Shugden to the rest of the world. Therefore, by supporting these monasteries, you are in turn creating the causes for Dharma to survive, and creating the causes for yourself to meet Dharma and Dorje Shugden life after life. Actions resembles result. What better way to create the causes for receiving, and learning the Dharma by supporting the sangha and monasteries. 

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2013, 12:52:13 PM »
I think you guys are doing a great job not only spearheading the awareness of Dorje Shugden to the public via this website but also consistently donating and supporting the monks from Shar Gaden. With your team's effort to promote Dorje Shugden i truly wish that the ban will be lifted soonest and all the monks in Shar Gaden are well prepare to do much more to spread this teaching and practice openly to the entire world.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 03:27:25 AM »
THere is now also a facebook page for the Sangha Jewels Sponsorship Project.

Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/SanghaJewelsSponsorAMonkProject

Here is a link to the Sangha Jewels website:
http://www.sanghajewels.org/

About the Sangha Jewels Project:

Sangha Jewels was created in the effort to support our Sangha and build lasting relationships with our friends from abroad.

We are seeking to find sponsors for our monks at Shar Gaden, Serpom, Phelgye Ling, and Segyu Monasteries.
The monks who have the greatest need of sponsorship are both the very young and the very old.

Sponsoring a monk is a very powerful way to express our gratitude to the monks of our precious lineage who are continuously working for our benefit. Through your kindness a monk is able to enter and stay in the monastery without worry. When you support a monk you not only create good karma for yourself but you now have made a life-long friend and a direct link with these important monasteries.

Many of the monks at these monasteries come from small villages where the families are very poor and uneducated. Coming to the monastery provides a unique opportunity for these monks to receive an education in modern subjects in addition to the traditional religious training. When the monks enter the monastery, we take the full responsibility for their welfare, their education, and their health. This enables them to focus completely on their studies and to practice the holy Buddha-Dharma.

To assist these monasteries in their mission to educate and train monks in the fundamentals of Dharma , we ask that you sponsor a monk here at the monastery. By pledging $25 a month (or any amount you can afford), you will help provide the monks with proper nutrition, medical care, and education. The money will go into a general fund to support all the monks, and you will be given a picture and information about your monk friend with whom you can correspond. If he is too young to write to you, the monastery will provide you with updates on his life and progress.

Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in this worthy project.

All funds for this sponsorship project go directly to the monasteries.

Tenzin Gyatso

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »
Why should anyone sponsor Shar Gaden? You have broken your samaya with HHDL. You have chosen to be distanced from your own people. You have created schism with Ganden Monastery by breaking away and taking some of the Monastic funds/properties. You have split teacher and disciple. You should have stayed in Ganden Monastery and not broken away. You have set a bad example in the Buddhist world and the world of monks.

Now you want sponsorship to continue your negative methods that are obviously wrong. Why should anyone sponsor negative activity?
Why should anyone put their hard earned money to you who are a dying 'lineage' of spiritual degeneracy (don't mean to sound harsh)? I mean the appeals are falling on deaf ears.

Apologize to HHDL and Ganden Monastery. Rejoin back and become united. Repair your broken samaya.

Even Trijang Rinpoche (your defacto leader) as far as I know never visits you because he doesn't support your work.

It's not too late.  ;)

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 10:46:23 AM »
Thank You Mana and all the super super administrators and the team of this website. For the monks of Shar Gaden, their samaya, generosity patience and efforts are true reflections of their practice of the six perfections, our path to enlightenment. To be able to support their effort for all sentient beings through direct sponsorship is a blessing for all. I strongly encourage everyone to support Shar Gaden for this is the best opportunity to increase our accumulation of merits and via this our realizations and wisdom as well.

It send chills down my spine to know that the protector via the oracle has advised us to continue to respect the HHDL no matter what it may look like now. It implies some revelation is going to happen to change our mindset on this ban and reveal the true intentions of this ban by HHDL. I am so excited.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 11:02:45 AM »
Why should anyone sponsor Shar Gaden? You have broken your samaya with HHDL. You have chosen to be distanced from your own people. You have created schism with Ganden Monastery by breaking away and taking some of the Monastic funds/properties. You have split teacher and disciple. You should have stayed in Ganden Monastery and not broken away. You have set a bad example in the Buddhist world and the world of monks.

Now you want sponsorship to continue your negative methods that are obviously wrong. Why should anyone sponsor negative activity?
Why should anyone put their hard earned money to you who are a dying 'lineage' of spiritual degeneracy (don't mean to sound harsh)? I mean the appeals are falling on deaf ears.

Apologize to HHDL and Ganden Monastery. Rejoin back and become united. Repair your broken samaya.

Even Trijang Rinpoche (your defacto leader) as far as I know never visits you because he doesn't support your work.

It's not too late.  ;)

The split was caused by the ban on Dorje Shugden and was pressed on by the CTA. Monks were forced to swear to not do Dorje Shugden practices anymore and swearing is a breach of the vinaya rules. How can a government force monks to break their vinaya rules just so that they will tow in line? Those who refused to tow in line had no choice but to form their own drastang. It was all due to the CTA the schism happened, not the monks.

I dont think it is negative activity at all. Trijang Rinpoche cannot visit Shar Ganden because of death threats against him by the CTA. It is all CTA's fault, from how I see it. And last I have heard, there are more monks joining Shar Ganden than Ganden Shartse. Hmm I wonder who is dying and who is growing?

dsiluvu

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2013, 02:42:26 PM »

It's not too late.  ;)

Sorry but I do not have samaya with HHDL I have samaya with my own Guru. So how to break any samaya with HHDL... heck I have not even met Him, only seen Him only TV and Magazines.

He seems more like a celebrity than a Guru to me. But from what I understand and have been told by my Guru is that I should respect all monks including HHDL... so that much yes... I respect Him but I do not necessary have to agree with all of His views and especially on the inhuman, disharmonious ban that has caused more pain then happiness in His people all around the world.

So your words are pretty illogical, empty and has no power over us :)

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2013, 04:09:12 PM »

It's not too late.  ;)

I beg to differ...where did you hear about Trijang Rinpoche not supporting Shar Gaden? For a matter of fact I visited Shar Gaden before and was told Trijang Rinpoche had referred many of his sponsors to Shar Gaden. And hello...What used to be Trijang Rinpoche's ladrang is now part of Shar Gaden isn't it? Did you ever hear of Trijang Rinpoche saying he is not part of Shar Gaden?

I also know that students and assistants of the current Trijang Rinpoche goes to Shar Gaden every few months. Get your facts right first before you speak!

If you say that people have broken their samaya with the Dalai Lama then hasnt the Dalai Lama broken samaya with his Guru, Trijang Rinpoche for abandoning the practice of Dorje Shugden?

I am very sure all the monks in Shar Gaden would love to rejoin with Gaden Shartse but do they have a choice? You know very clearly who caused the split! These poor monks had so much tears in their eyes when I spoke to them about this issue. They told me they really really wish to rejoin with their friends in Gaden Shartse but they rather suffer than to break samaya with their Gurus by abandoning the practice of Dorje Shugden. These monks are the real sincere practitioners.