Author Topic: Supporting Shar Gaden  (Read 16573 times)

kris

Re: Supporting Shar Gaden
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 03:58:02 PM »
@Tenzin Gyatso, as how this thread is started, it has already mentioned that we are not going to put down HH Dalai Lama while spreading Dorje Shugden. Why do we need to apologize? Should the CTA people for apologizing to the Tibetans for creating so much suffering for them?

Most of the monks in Shar Gaden didn't have HH Dalai Lama as their Guru, so what kind of broken samaya is that?

The last I heard, Shar Gaden is still very "young" as they are very new and most of the monks are young and they don't have many old monks and old scholars. Therefore, suppoing Shar Gaden is extremely crucial.

Please donate generously to Shar Gaden!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 03:56:13 AM »
@Tenzin Gyatso, as how this thread is started, it has already mentioned that we are not going to put down HH Dalai Lama while spreading Dorje Shugden. Why do we need to apologize? Should the CTA people for apologizing to the Tibetans for creating so much suffering for them?

Most of the monks in Shar Gaden didn't have HH Dalai Lama as their Guru, so what kind of broken samaya is that?

The last I heard, Shar Gaden is still very "young" as they are very new and most of the monks are young and they don't have many old monks and old scholars. Therefore, suppoing Shar Gaden is extremely crucial.

Shar Ganden may be young, but they are receiving more and more monks in as the day passes. And they are also growing and growing despite having their access to basic amenities being barred in a most un-humanistic way. And despite all the difficulties and discriminations that they face, they are still not going against the Dalai Lama and neither are they going against the CTA, because their Dharma protector, Dorje Shugden told them not to do so. Surely, that means that they are going the right way, and that is a very clear sign that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha and not a demon. If he was a demon, why would he have so much positive effects?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2013, 06:43:40 PM »
Shar Gaden and Serpom is doing a lot to further Je Tsongkhapa's doctrine. The centers and the lamas related  with Dorje Shugden are spreading Lama Tsongkhapa's tradition everywhere and from time to time there are centers and monasteries being built by these DS Lamas. Well Gaden, Sera and Drepung seems to be very content to stay status quo. So Je Tsongkhapa is getting a real boost from the lamas and practitioners from the Dorje Shugden side.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 03:36:51 AM »
Shar Gaden and Serpom is doing a lot to further Je Tsongkhapa's doctrine. The centers and the lamas related  with Dorje Shugden are spreading Lama Tsongkhapa's tradition everywhere and from time to time there are centers and monasteries being built by these DS Lamas. Well Gaden, Sera and Drepung seems to be very content to stay status quo. So Je Tsongkhapa is getting a real boost from the lamas and practitioners from the Dorje Shugden side.

To me it seems that the non Dorje Shugden Gelug temples are not exactly growing well and the only famous one around that is barely growing is FPMT and even then there are not much activities with them. It seems to me that they are not exactly that keen on making the Dharma grow in other countries but its okay, because the pure Gelug tradition that Lama Tsongkhapa has taught is still being promoted and held on to by the Dorje Shugden centers around the world and they can only grow in number due to the fact that they are holding on to Lama Tsongkhapa's doctrine and also to Guru devotion.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 04:29:28 PM »

For such a young monastery, there are a few senior monks - the abbot, Geshe Lharampa Lobsang Phende and the HH 101st Gaden Trisur Lungrik Namgyal. HH Trijang Choktrul, who turned 30 last year, has his ladrang at Shar Gaden. There are also a few young monks from an esteemed lineage such as Domo Geshe Rinpoche and Zemey Rinpoche. When the young monks come of age, I am sure that they will lead an impressive generation of great Masters. With sufficient support, the sky is the limit! Let us all support Shar Gaden the best that we can to ensure the growth of the Dharma and Dorje Shugden's precious lineage!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2013, 02:33:42 AM »

For such a young monastery, there are a few senior monks - the abbot, Geshe Lharampa Lobsang Phende and the HH 101st Gaden Trisur Lungrik Namgyal. HH Trijang Choktrul, who turned 30 last year, has his ladrang at Shar Gaden. There are also a few young monks from an esteemed lineage such as Domo Geshe Rinpoche and Zemey Rinpoche. When the young monks come of age, I am sure that they will lead an impressive generation of great Masters. With sufficient support, the sky is the limit! Let us all support Shar Gaden the best that we can to ensure the growth of the Dharma and Dorje Shugden's precious lineage!

Support will always come to them even if the government around them and the people around them are against them because they are practicing what their Gurus taught them and that they refuse to give up Dorje Shugden for the sake of being politically correct. When you do the right things, there will be support because it does not only come from humans, it can also come in the form of other beings who is aware of the noble cause and they will help support Shar Ganden and Serpom, so Shar Ganden and Serpom will grow. But that dosent mean that they do not need our support. We should give them our support however we can.