Author Topic: Have you guys seen this pic?!  (Read 9043 times)

DharmaDefender

Have you guys seen this pic?!
« on: September 26, 2012, 02:59:52 PM »
This ones already got 357 likes! :o no idea why...something the girls fancy maybe? :)

But have you guys seen the album yet??? Seems their uploading images of people who practise Dorje Shugden from around the world, and have invited others to submit their images to [email protected] ...the albums already got 336 people liking it!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.441151852592977.93741.124479407593558&type=1

What do you guys think? Good idea or not? Maybe people can submit their photos here too on the thread, then admin can pick up the pictures for the album? Time to show the world were not a bunch of "evil, spirit-worshipping weirdos"!

tsangpakarpo

Re: Have you guys seen this pic?!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 04:07:34 PM »
Oh wow this is amazing! It is heart warming to see so many people supporting and practicing Dorje Shugden. Many many LIKES from me!

Now I am thinking how I can take a picture with Dorje Shugden and make it fabulous. I want my picture to be good! I want everybody to know I LOVE DORJE SHUGDEN!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 04:08:36 PM »
I saw all the pictures in the gallery and I AM THRILLED! It is amazing that so many people, from different walks of life is practicing Dorje Shugden. It is amazing to see so many happy faces holding the image of the King, no less. And they all come from different walks of life! This shows that Dorje Shugden is only not popular in Dharamsala or in places where CTA's influence is strong (which is a very small part of the world, sorry, and a very select group or criterion of people: the group of people who are unstable and underinformed.), it is popular everywhere else and people are getting acquainted to his practice and seeing results and they will do more and more Dorje Shugden practice and they will also spread it to their friends and families. That is exactly how Dorje Shugden grows and becomes more and more popular.

To those who say that Dorje Shudgen is not popular and bad, IN YOUR FACE!! These people look happy with Dorje Shugden, dont they?

biggyboy

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 10:55:52 PM »
Great to see such happy faces having Dorje Shugden pictures! From these, it shows that many support and love Dorje Shugden!  It is not any other evil spirits they are worshipping or pray to.  I would love to send pictures to the album for support of the ban to be lifted.  Why not if it is for this cause?  :) ;D ;D ;D

brian

• Email
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 02:08:56 AM »
I was stunned for a while when I saw the pictures. I didn't know there are so many out there and this has come as a surprise for me! Young and old, all gleefully posing a picture with Lord Shugden's image! Lovely!

Jessie Fong

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 11:45:31 AM »
I went through the pictures that were posted up and happy to see the faces of young and old, men and women from all walks of life.  It just goes to show that DS is well supported by people over the world.  And they love DS!!!  :D

Tammy

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 06:15:03 PM »
Rejoice!!! So happy to see people from all walks of lives are touched by the protector !!! With the diversity of practistioners, we can safely say that DS is spread widely on this planet earth..

I wonder how and fr where they hav gotten those offerings??
Down with the BAN!!!

Dorje Pakmo

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 05:39:07 AM »
Wow... So overwhelmed and deeply touched to see the many happy faces holding up images of the King!

This goes to show that Dorje Shugden practise is reaching out far and wide to many and is continuing to benefit those who trust and propitiates him with great devotion. May many more be benefited from his practise and those who are not sure have their mind changed and transformed by seeing the true joy in the faces of Dorje Shugden practitioners!

;)

DORJE PAKMO

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 05:55:06 AM »
It's really encouraging to see more and more people actually adopting and showing support Dorje Shugden as it is very clear proof that Dorje Shugden cannot be stopped or silenced. No matter what happens, there will always be someone who will practice Dorje Shugden and Dorje Shugden will become big. The people that are blessed by Dorje Shugden will only increase over time as he is the protector of our time. The more people who are aware of Dorje Shugden and the magnificent blessings he gives to all who lay eyes on him.

kris

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 07:40:21 PM »
Wow!! When I click on the link, I can see so many people receiving the blessings of Dorje Shugden! This is such a good idea to let the world know that many are receiving blessings, and I hope many more people will submit their photos and be published on facebook! :)

lotus1

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »
Yes, I saw this album on facebook! It is so happening! There are so many people from all walks of life; young and old, multi racial and all over the world are getting blessings and protections from Dorje Shugden. With their smile, we know that they have been benefited by Dorje Shugden.

Currently, I see that this sweet lady is getting the most likes (5,389 LIKES http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=518790901495738&set=a.441151852592977.93741.124479407593558&type=3&theater). She has beaten the guy (who has only 3,872 LIKES).  8)

I am sure there are a lot of people out there working very hard to spread the teachings from this forum post : http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=735.600.
Rejoice!

Benny

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »
Rejoice to see so many openly practicing Dorje Shugden ! This only proves that the ban is creating more awareness and eliminating ignorance. I also believe that this site has a lot to do with this wonderful spread of this practice . I am one of those people who has benefitted from this , thank you for the hard work and please continue to benefit more people . OM BENZA WIKI BITRANA SOHA !

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2013, 03:12:18 AM »
From the very young to the old, so many people are embracing Dorje Shugden. From the pics, they are from diverse background yet happily and proudly having their pics taken with various images of Dorje Shugden because they believe they are propitiating to a manifestation of an enlightened being, Dorje Shugden. Absolutely fantastic and rejoicing!

Big Uncle

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2013, 07:18:01 AM »
Well, I am not sure if these album of pictures are of people who actually practicing Dorje Shugden or are of people who had just received free Dorje Shugden items. I hear that the Thai people are a superstitious lot and would pray to any divinity if it would help them in their daily affairs. Thais may be Buddhists but not every Thai know the meaning of refuge.

Anyway, whatever it is, I think that just offering a prayer or mantra to Dorje Shugden would plant powerful seeds of Manjushri into their minds. That itself is pretty cool and who knows, one of these recipients of Dorje Shugden items would actually received signs and answer to a prayer that would motivate him/her to practice and study deeper.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
Well, I am not sure if these album of pictures are of people who actually practicing Dorje Shugden or are of people who had just received free Dorje Shugden items. I hear that the Thai people are a superstitious lot and would pray to any divinity if it would help them in their daily affairs. Thais may be Buddhists but not every Thai know the meaning of refuge.

Anyway, whatever it is, I think that just offering a prayer or mantra to Dorje Shugden would plant powerful seeds of Manjushri into their minds. That itself is pretty cool and who knows, one of these recipients of Dorje Shugden items would actually received signs and answer to a prayer that would motivate him/her to practice and study deeper.

Well, even if they are people who pray to Dorje Shugden because they are superstitious or have just received Dorje Shugden's items, they will still receive the blessings and also be led to the correct lineage that they can directly benefit from. This is a very special feature of Dorje Shugden as he is very eclectic and he does not force people to go to Gelug only but directs them to the correct lineage and the correct tradition that suits the person's disposition.  At the same time they will also get their temporal wishes granted and be slowly led to the Dharma.