Author Topic: The New Lamas of the Near Future  (Read 5688 times)

DharmaSpace

The New Lamas of the Near Future
« on: September 30, 2012, 11:04:25 AM »
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/the-new-lamas-of-the-near-future/

There will be two Dalai Lama's in the future one within the control of China and another under the control of the Tibetans I would imagine.The Dalai Lama would not wield the kind of authority they have enjoyed in the past. As it should be, the Dalai Lama is is tame the minds of sentient beings like how the 3rd Dalai Lama with the blood thirsty Mongols, not create bans and enforce them.  That is a waste of the Dalai Lama's incarnations.

Ensapa

• Email
Re: The New Lamas of the Near Future
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 07:43:58 AM »
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/the-new-lamas-of-the-near-future/

There will be two Dalai Lama's in the future one within the control of China and another under the control of the Tibetans I would imagine.The Dalai Lama would not wield the kind of authority they have enjoyed in the past. As it should be, the Dalai Lama is is tame the minds of sentient beings like how the 3rd Dalai Lama with the blood thirsty Mongols, not create bans and enforce them.  That is a waste of the Dalai Lama's incarnations.

That is very likely to happen, but there could also be one possibility that China may not even attempt to recognise their own Dalai Lama because they know it will not be accepted. China is not stupid and they know that the Tibetans would not accept a Chinese Dalai Lama. a Chinese Panchen Lama is as far as they will go because the 10th Panchen Lama has promised to reincarnate in China and help the Tibetans. China is too smart to push their luck like that and the next Dalai Lama could reincarnate elsewhere

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 09:28:37 AM »
These are my thoughts on this issue : Since His Holiness Dalai Lama is an enlightened being and one with Buddha  Chenrezig , I have full faith HH can control and optimise his future rebirth to be born in China and be the one recognized by the Chinese government. Therefore the worries of having two Dalai Lamas may not arise and His Holiness would continue to benefit all sentient beings. May He be able to solely be a spiritual leader and not be burdened to take care of political issues too. And may the ban on Dorje Shugden be lifted very soon so that those who were shunned be welcomed into their communities again.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 12:45:42 PM »
These are my thoughts on this issue : Since His Holiness Dalai Lama is an enlightened being and one with Buddha  Chenrezig , I have full faith HH can control and optimise his future rebirth to be born in China and be the one recognized by the Chinese government. Therefore the worries of having two Dalai Lamas may not arise and His Holiness would continue to benefit all sentient beings. May He be able to solely be a spiritual leader and not be burdened to take care of political issues too. And may the ban on Dorje Shugden be lifted very soon so that those who were shunned be welcomed into their communities again.

Yeah but the likelihood of the Tibetans accepting him when he manifests that way is very near to none and for sure they will not accept him, even if he is the real Dalai Lama who manifest in that way. So we'll see how and what he will do when he reaches 90 years of age, as he has officially declared quite sometime ago: http://www.voanews.com/content/dalai-lama-to-decide-on-reincarnation-at-age-90----130506118/168032.html
So we'll just have to wait and see what he will do by then. He will lift the ban before he enters clear light and that is for sure.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 07:49:29 AM »
If we believe the Dalai Lama is a Buddha, he can emanate in many forms. I think that China would probably recognise their own Dalai Lama - perhaps with the consensus of high lamas who have remained in Tibet, or with endorsement from the Dorje Shugden lamas, such as HE Gangchen Rinpoche or HH 101st Ganden Trisur Rinpoche who have endorsed the Chinese Panchen Lama. I do think that everything is part of a larger cosmic picture - where the objective of these Lamas is to benefit as many people as possible.

As for the Dalai Lama's lifting of the ban on Dorje Shugden before he passes into clear light, I can only pray that this will happen as I have previously mentioned that it is the only way for Dorje Shugden to get mass acceptance. However I have been told that this is unlikely to happen. If the Dalai Lama does not personally lift the ban, I am sure the ban will fade away over time but it will take longer for everyone to change their view of Dorje Shugden, and possibly the controversy will continue for several generations. I guess time will tell.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 02:34:08 AM »
If we believe the Dalai Lama is a Buddha, he can emanate in many forms. I think that China would probably recognise their own Dalai Lama - perhaps with the consensus of high lamas who have remained in Tibet, or with endorsement from the Dorje Shugden lamas, such as HE Gangchen Rinpoche or HH 101st Ganden Trisur Rinpoche who have endorsed the Chinese Panchen Lama. I do think that everything is part of a larger cosmic picture - where the objective of these Lamas is to benefit as many people as possible.

As for the Dalai Lama's lifting of the ban on Dorje Shugden before he passes into clear light, I can only pray that this will happen as I have previously mentioned that it is the only way for Dorje Shugden to get mass acceptance. However I have been told that this is unlikely to happen. If the Dalai Lama does not personally lift the ban, I am sure the ban will fade away over time but it will take longer for everyone to change their view of Dorje Shugden, and possibly the controversy will continue for several generations. I guess time will tell.

personally, I feel that the Dalai Lama will indeed lift the ban himself when the time and conditions are right (i.e when the truth overwhelms the amount of lies and tales that the CTA and the Dalai Lama's army of 'scholars' and internet warriors has spun out against Dorje Shugden) and there is no possible way to keep saying that Dorje Shugden is bad anymore and when everyone can see that the accusations against Dorje Shugden are false. In this event, I am sure that the Dalai Lama would have no choice but to explain of the true nature of Dorje Shugden. The Dalai Lama himself will say he will live at least up to 90 and the oracle says he wil live up to 120, but the ban is however, lifting soon. we need to work harder and make everyone realize that Dorje Shugden is not evil to speed up the process.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 10:11:52 PM »
I also feel that the Dalai Lama would soon lift the ban. I think that he will be lifting the ban very soon, and he is just waiting for this opportunity to lift the ban.

With his next Emanation to be in China, I think that the Tibetans would not be able to respect him like how he is being respected now unless his next incarnation shows the Tibetans that China has really benefited Tibet in many ways and help stop the brain washing actions that the CTA is doing to the Tibetans as well as the whole world.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 05:21:09 AM »
I also feel that the Dalai Lama would soon lift the ban. I think that he will be lifting the ban very soon, and he is just waiting for this opportunity to lift the ban.

With his next Emanation to be in China, I think that the Tibetans would not be able to respect him like how he is being respected now unless his next incarnation shows the Tibetans that China has really benefited Tibet in many ways and help stop the brain washing actions that the CTA is doing to the Tibetans as well as the whole world.

With the amount of broken samaya that CTA has done, I doubt that Dalai Lama will be returning to them. Broken samaya is the best way to push our Gurus away from us. Add that to the copious amounts of name-dropping the CTA has been doing, using the Dalai Lama's name to justify whatever negative actions that they are doing and using the Dalai lama as a scapegoat and excuse for many things that should not have been done. With this continuing on, I doubt that they will have the karma to meet the Dalai Lama's next incarnation.