Author Topic: The rise of Karmapa, good news for Shugden?  (Read 10765 times)

shugdenpromoter

• Email
Re: The rise of Karmapa, good news for Shugden?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 08:14:53 AM »
It is good news that Karmapa is groomed to take over from HH. And it is also good news that the previous Karmapa was pro Shugden. However, in this life it might not mean a thing. A good example is the 14th Dalai Lama. Look, Shugden saved him in this life but for whatever reasons, HH banned Shugden in the same lifetime. Let us see......

A matter of fact, after HH passed away, I seriously do not think any Tibetan institution such as CTA has much power left. Look at them now..... Therefore, Shugden practioners should be independent and big together. For goodness sake, this website is more intensive then the CTA website.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
According to the lineage of incarnations as published on HH Trijang Rinpoche’s website (http://www.tbiusa.org/trijangdorjechang/biography/incarnations), it states that Trijang Rinpoche was previously the Eighth Karmapa Mikyo Dorje (1507–1554), who was the head of the Karma Kagyu school. Mikyo Dorje was said to be a very great master, famous as much for his erudition as for his practice.

Since Trijang Rinpoche was a Karmapa in his previous incarnation, then there must be a close affinity between Dorje Shugden and the Karmapa lineage. It is definitely something very optimistic if the 17th Karmapa is openly supportive of Dorje Shugden and becomes the next spiritual leader of the Tibetan diaspora.

I'd like to point out one very important fact which might have been missed out by some of us. Gyalwa Mikyo Dorje has got a very close connection with the Ganden Lineage and there are many facts and records which indicates so.

Can you imagine a Karmapa Lama (the supreme head of the Karma Kagyus by the way) writing praises to the great Jamgon Tsongkhapa? read here: http://the17thkarmapa.blogspot.sg/2012/09/in-praise-of-incomparable-tsongkhapa.html

There is a close bond between Gyalwa Mikyo Dorje and Dorje Phagmo Pakpa Samding Rinpoche, the living incarnation of Vajravarahi and in this day and time, Phagpa Samding Rinpoche's root guru is none other than HH Trijang Dorje Chang himself.

Thirdly, if we are exposed to the Karma Kagyus, the mantra which prolongs and flourishes the Kagyu Lineage which spells "Karmapa Chenno" was initiated by Gyalwa Mikyo Dorje as well. Through the blessings of the great 8th Karmapa, the Kagyus have been able to grow in spans of width and influence over the years.

I am thinking if both the great Karmapa and Trijang Lamas could switch their roles to make a mark down Tibetan Buddhist history, why can't they do the same in times of need like now?

hmmmmmm*likes to think this way*
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 04:41:21 AM »
Personally, I think this is the answer to which karmapa is real and which one is not: the one that reconnects with Trijang Rinpoche and embraces/promotes Dorje Shugden is the real Karmapa because that is what the previous one did. That would be the most decisive and quick way to determine the real Karmapa when it comes to the Karmapa controversy. Having said that, it is very likely that HHDL will hand over spiritual control to the Karmapa as CTA will never accept a China recognized HHDL.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 03:29:56 PM »
This is such a very interesting article to read.  Mind boggling but very exciting, how our low level mind will never truly grasp the ''bigger'' pictures being played out by high lamas like Karmapa and Dalai Lama.

Adding into the picture the governing policies of world power like China.

I really have nothing much to comment but reading this article really makes me be aware of the happenings in Tibetan Buddhism. WOW 

kelly

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 03:08:12 AM »
Is good news to see Karmapa is in action , I hope they can do something about the ban because is critical that the ban will lift in order for DS practice to spread to ten direction.