Author Topic: His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Switzerland visit  (Read 11743 times)

donoharm

His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Switzerland visit
« on: October 09, 2012, 05:10:46 PM »
HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche visiting Rabten Choeling, Switzerland.

http://www.rabten.eu/special_en.htm

Big Uncle

Re: His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Switzerland visit
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 08:13:04 PM »
This is very interesting to hear that Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche would be traveling. This is good news as he gets older and more mature, he will travel more and assume more responsibilities of his predecessors. As more practitioners of Dorje Shugden proliferate, it will also create more causes for Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche to travel and assume his role as the main lineage holder of Dorje Shugden. Also, I think that Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche is just waiting for the right moment when the ban is removed before he reveal his plans for the future.

thor

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 11:26:34 PM »
I rejoice to know that Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche will be turning the wheel of tantra this coming week. He has been laying low for so many years, not wanting to draw attention upon himself due to his practice of Dorje Shugden that goes against the Dalai Lama's wishes. In his own words, he did not want people to use his name in the Dorje shugden cause as a figurehead, especially because he was young and considered 'junior' (he is just being humble of course).

So now that trijang Rinpoche is starting to travel and give initiations, it is a very good sign indeed. He is starting to make more guru disciple relationships, and to increase his public profile more. I look forward to seeing what comes next. As big uncle says, the right moment for something big to happen may be coming soon...

thor

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 11:27:16 PM »
On yes, isn't yamantaka one of the prerequisites for receiving Shugden sogtae?

Aurore

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 09:29:06 AM »
This is indeed a very special event as HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche is celebrating his birthday by conferring tantric initiations and pujas is aligned with Rinpoche's birth purpose. Like a true Boddhisattva, Rinpoche who will not stop benefiting others and this is the only reason to be in this human form. It's just the matter of hitting the right moment for Rinpoche's future works to manifest BIG. The time will definitely come. It will reflect what Rinpoche has achieved in his past life and I so can't wait for the time to come.

I wonder if the Sang offering is to Dorje Shugden  ::)

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 09:41:38 AM »
Very good. It is indeed very good news that Trijang Rinpoche is travelling, teaching and giving initiation.

I know Trijang Rinpoche monastery in Chatreng are trying the very best to get permits from the Chinese government to allow Trijang Rinpoche to return. The only problem they have is that Trijang Rinpoche was a tutor to HH which stops the government to issue the visa. But all his students in Chatreng are still trying and I am sure one day soon, Rinpoche will return.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 10:17:48 AM »
It is for the first time in many years HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche that HH has come out openly to teach the holy Dharma and Tantra. Hearing this piece of news is like the warmth of sunshine touching the body after a hail of snow or thunderstorm.

Could this be the shedding of the first light of Je Tsongkhapa's teachings undefiled by politics of the CTA and a new growth of the Neo Kadampas who are forever passionate about Lamrim, Yamantaka, Tsongkhapa, Heruka and Guhyasamaja? I am really really anticipating for this day to come and bring an end to this unforgiven amnesty put onto us and those brethens suffering in Tibetan settlements under the jurisdiction of the CTA.

Wishing HH Kyabje Trijang Choktrul a long and stable healthy life in order to set ablaze once again the magnificience of Je Tsongkhapa's doctrine.
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 12:18:43 PM »
It is for the first time in many years HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche that HH has come out openly to teach the holy Dharma and Tantra. Hearing this piece of news is like the warmth of sunshine touching the body after a hail of snow or thunderstorm.

And so it begins!! The reincarnation of the Buddha who ensured that the Dharma would be preserved when he wrote Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand... hes teaching once again! Its about time too, as the old, senior lamas are unfortunately slowly leaving us.

This is extremely exciting! Are we witnessing the rise of Dorje Shugden lamas? This news must really irk the Tibetans in Switzerland hahaha

Manjushri

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 05:11:32 PM »
WOW! I wonder how the Tenshug would've been. It's amazing to read such news, because Trijang Rinpoche has been laying low all these while and it is about time lamas of Trijang Rinpoche's calibre continues to turn the wheel of Dharma. How fortunate for those at Rabten Choeling right now, I wished I would have the opportunity to be blessed by Trijang Rinpoche's presence one day.

An emanation of Vajrayogini and the Chariot Driver of Shakyamuni, I am looking forward to reading more about Trijang Rinpoche and his activities in turning the wheel of Dharma. Will he be the next powerful Shugden Leader, bringing Shugden to the forefront like Gangchen Rinpoche? How blessed for those who are going to receive the Yamantaka Initiation by Trijang Rinpoche. May many of his disciples rise to be devoted to Rinpoche and fight to bring the ban down.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 06:38:23 PM »
The coming of age of a great master! All this while, Trijang Rinpoche has been keeping a low profile and tucked away from perpetrators who tried to harm him while he was living in his Ladrang in Gaden Monastery in India. Now the time has come for Trijang Rinpoche to start to turn the wheel of Dharma. This is such great news that Trijang Rinpoche will be giving initiation both in Switzerland and Austria.

This marks the beginning of another era for Trijang Rinpoche who carries on the works of his predecessor who has worked tirelessly to spread Je Tsongkapa's doctrine. Trijang Rinpoche could only be stronger and stronger from now on as he has support from Gonsar Rinpoche, Shar Gaden and also his monastery in Chatreng.

dsnowlion

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 06:55:54 PM »
Definitely a rejoicing news to read! Perhaps the moment has come for Trijang Rinpoche to rise up again and turn the wheel of Dharma like in his previous life.

It is indeed interesting to witness the strings of events as it unfolds one by one...

1. His Holiness stepping down from being a political leader and saying things like there may not be a 15th Dalai Lama.

2. His Holiness's now sing a different and softer tune against the practice of Dorje Shugden.

3. His Holiness giving signs of who may be the next Spiritual Leader of the Tibetans... The Karmapa previous incarnation (16th Karmapa Rangjung Rigpe Dorje)... who once scolded his own people/students for making a horrible statue of Guru Dragpo trampling on Dorje Shugden and immediately asked for it to be removed!

4. Two gigantic super power Gelugpa schools Shar Gaden and Serpom that practices Dorje Shugden with a string of erudite lineage Masters with 600 Tulkus has manifested.

5. The Panchen Lama is being groomed by China to rival the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama. Giving his first speech outside the Chinese mainland, highlighting the emergence of Dharma from ancient India and the need for its global promotion.

And many more historical event with each unfolding to the hope and notion that the Dorje Shugden ban will soon vanished... and now we hear Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche starting to give initiations... :)

Barzin

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 07:46:14 PM »
Such wonderful news.  The young Trijang Rinpoche is giving teachings and initiations.  The Rinpoche of such caliber will travel and confer many precious dharma to people.  This is a wonderful sign as Trijang Rinpoche is a Buddha and his attainments are incomparable.  Receiving his teachings will be as equal from receiving Buddha dharma from Buddha himself.  Such a joyous news.

To me this is also a sign that Rinpoche is preparing for the future.  Which means it is the very first step to reconnect to the people as the "current Trijang Rinpoche" and fulfil his duty of this very lifetime.  Is it a sign that the ban is close to be lifted? Soon?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 03:39:13 PM »
What is interesting is, and what i am thinking is, perhaps, Trijang Rinpoche hasnt laid low to avoid the CTA but to focus his efforts on Dharma practice and also to gather disciples, or perhaps he has been doing retreats, and now that the time is right for him to come out and give teachings to people. I do not think that anyone or anything can stop Trijang Rinpoche's Dharma work once he starts and it will for sure eclipse whatever schemes that CTA has cooked up to control the Tibetan sympathizers around the world. I would really hope to see/hear Trijang Rinpoche reconnect with Pabongkha Rinpoche and to meet the real Karmapa candidate as the Karmapas and the Trijangs have a long history together and it is almost unnatural or odd that neither of the Karmapas have made an effort to reconnect with Trijang Rinpoche. Trijang Rinpoche will bring Dorje Shugden to the world and make it a mainstream practice and perhaps it will be adopted into other lineages as well due to the power of karma.

And the gears have been set in motion. Trijang Rinpoche will grow, and he will eclipse the CTA.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 04:15:54 PM »
This is news worth rejoicing. With Pabongka Rinpoche working in China and Trijang Rinpoche now starting to teach in the West. It means for me that Dorje Shugden is now spreading worldwide and asserting its authority the Dalai Lama has already relinquished his political power, we can see the Gelug High Lamas are taken more centre stage surely this was Dorje Shudgen's foresight and planning to spread Je Tsongkhapa's all over the world.