Author Topic: Dorje Shugden in Bodhgaya  (Read 15594 times)

shugdenpromoter

• Email
Re: Dorje Shugden in Bodhgaya
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 05:13:56 PM »
It will be kind of cool to have a Dorje Shugden free distribution booth in all holy sites like Bodhgaya, Lumbini, Boudhanath, and etc.

It will be great if we could set up a donation center whereby we can donate towards printing of all these free distribution materials. After all in my family tradition, we do donate yearly towards dharma materials. Do let me know how we can do that.

diablo1974

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 07:46:52 AM »
Cool pictures and very good effort in bringing Dorje Shugden free distribution items with us at all times.  We can place and give to people who doesnt have the means to acquire Dharma. Its a very good way for people to acquire and plant the seeds of enlightenment through the King of Protector Dorje Shugden, He will be a link to enlightenment for many many beings. I believe in continuous effort in distributing these implements, the ban will be lifted soon as it will become a driven force for CTA to give up their political agenda with more and more DS practitioners around the world.

pgdharma

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 03:00:25 PM »
Wow Big Uncle, I rejoice in your good fortune and merits to be able to visit such a holy place and what you did is a very meritorious act. It is very kind and thoughtful of you to order the comic books from eshop and take it all the way to this holy land to share Dorje Shugden's blessings with the pilgrims there. This is the best new year's gift for the many pilgrims there.

Dorje Shugden is spreading like wildfire now, HE is everywhere! May the  ban be lifted soon so that we can one day do a Dorje Shugden puja openly in this holy land!

Tenzin K

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 03:46:47 PM »
Great work Big Uncle!
What a wonderful spiritual trip you have! It’s so brilliant and kind of you offering the comic books to others. With this more people with get to know Lord Shugden and more people will start to learn up protector prayer.
At the same time also learn up how bad the CTA treat the practitioners. This is not just to put down but more to gain support from other to bring down the band!
May more Lord Shugden practitioners do the same and create the cause for more people know him and eventually benefited from the practice.

lotus1

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 08:38:19 PM »
Rejoice to Big Uncle able to spend your new year in such a holy and spiritual way to do pilgrimage to Bodhgaya. Most of all, rejoice in you able to spread Lord Shugden teaching at the holy place. The best giving is the giving of Dharma. And Lord Shugden is the protector of Tsongkapa teachings. May  more people will be able to learn about Lord Shugden and do his practice as we know he will support everyone to advance in their spiritual journey!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 04:41:44 AM »
It kinda makes me really happy to see these pilgrims read about Dorje Shugden as it would make their journey very blessed indeed because now they have the best Dharma protector of this day and age that will make their Spiritual Journey a worthwhile one. It is only fair that they get to learn about Dorje Shugden first before they make a decision whether or not to practice him or to follow the Dalai Lama because there are alternative Lamas out there that practice Dorje Shugden that would be equally qualified to be their spiritual guide.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 03:34:05 PM »
Big Uncle, that was a fantastic job you did at Bodhgaya. You always have so much creative ideas to plant Dorje Shugden into the minds of people. Rejoice for you and all the fortunate pilgrims who were presented with a special gift at the very holy site where our Lord Buddha attained enlightenment more than 2500 years ago. I would also like to get a few copies of the comics to bring with me on my next trip. Probably also some brochures and pendants too as a gift to some travelers along the way. Hopefully this will create more awareness and bring attention to the world that the Dorje Shugden ban is putting a lot of sufferings to many of its practitioners. May the ban be lifted very soon.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 05:12:26 AM »
It would be really great if there was a distribution stand or something that distributes books about Dorje Shugden in Bodhgaya because Bodhgaya is a pilgrimage site that is visited by many Buddhists and they can get blessed by Dorje Shugden in that way and learn about having a Dharma protector that can help them in their spiritual journey to make the right directions. Today, many 'Buddhists' are 'lost' and they do not have a Guru because of certain texts being mistranslated, and certain texts that are not meant for laypeople are being made available for the laity which causes misunderstandings and the like and they need a guide. Dorje Shugden will be perfect to help them decide the path that they should tread on.

Big Uncle

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 07:40:29 AM »
Thank you for the compliments but I am really not the first person to do this and I am just following what other people from this website had done. I just happen to be travelling through Buddhist parts of India and I brought along some comics that I had ordered from the eshop.

I had a promotion and raise recently and I thought I celebrate it by purchasing some comics to give away to people. I hope Dorje Shugden will touch their lives as much as it has touched mine. Please feel free to do the same but be careful not to be caught by people. Be stealthy when distributing like this especially in public places and don't get in trouble.

dsiluvu

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 10:05:21 PM »
Oh wow BIG UNCLE you are CLEVER!!!! I love your pictures. It is so inspiring to see this and to see people actually picking up the comics and reading it - yaay! And what a fantastic location to be doing this... Bodhgaya Mahaboddhi temple is such a beautiful and spiritual place. I've been there once, and the whole stupa temple is so vibrant with positive energy. And great thinking Big Uncle to hand out Dorje SHugden's comics there! We definitely have to do this more often and spread Dorje Shugden.

There are so many people in this world and not everyone is aware of the silly ban and they have the freedom to practice any religion they wish, after all it is only Dharamsala that is being weird by not practicing democracy which allows RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, something they are not familiar with I guess.

Anyway Big Uncle you have just inspired me to go out and hand out those comic books :) There is no law saying we cannot give books we like to others and there is certainly nothing wrong about educating people on Dorje Shugden. So yeah I rejoice for you!!!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2013, 01:25:57 AM »
Thank you for the compliments but I am really not the first person to do this and I am just following what other people from this website had done. I just happen to be travelling through Buddhist parts of India and I brought along some comics that I had ordered from the eshop.

I had a promotion and raise recently and I thought I celebrate it by purchasing some comics to give away to people. I hope Dorje Shugden will touch their lives as much as it has touched mine. Please feel free to do the same but be careful not to be caught by people. Be stealthy when distributing like this especially in public places and don't get in trouble.

hahaha not to be caught by people? what is wrong with providing people with a free comic book? I dont see any trouble there...but one thing for sure is to be skillful in this as to not offend those from the other traditions i.e. not distributing it near Nyimgma, Kagyu or Sakya temples as of now the protector will only offend them more than plant good seeds. But in due time they will have to accept Dorje Shugden as their supreme protector due to the power of karma. It is actually pretty important to be considerate to others as Buddhists even though it may seem like a good idea for them to learn about the Dharma protector, but it would just antagonize them further.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 10:55:50 AM »

hahaha not to be caught by people? what is wrong with providing people with a free comic book? I dont see any trouble there...but one thing for sure is to be skillful in this as to not offend those from the other traditions i.e. not distributing it near Nyimgma, Kagyu or Sakya temples as of now the protector will only offend them more than plant good seeds. But in due time they will have to accept Dorje Shugden as their supreme protector due to the power of karma. It is actually pretty important to be considerate to others as Buddhists even though it may seem like a good idea for them to learn about the Dharma protector, but it would just antagonize them further.

LOL! I agree with Ensapa. There is nothing wrong giving out free handouts to people. If anyone rejected just take it and thank them. Nothing illegal promoting something/someone we believe in as long as the law of the country allows free distribution of advertisement materials in public places.

Jessie Fong

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2013, 06:06:44 PM »
Wow!! Big Uncle. Going to Bodhgaya on pilgrimage and also managed to spread Dorje Shugden.  HOw wonderful that people there a=have access to information about our King.

It's good to remember to bring along DS merchandise when we travel, so that we are able to pass these to other people so that they may be blessed and come under His protection.

I also agree with Ensapa that there is nothing wrong is giving free handouts. What you need to be aware of is that if people do not accept the handouts, these are not simple thrown away and become litter. Yes, please accept them back and pass on to other people.

lotus1

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2013, 08:36:37 PM »

Dear Big Uncle, it’s such a great way of celebrating your recent promotion and raise.

There are more and more people distributing brochures, comic books, pendants, pictures, tsa tsa and also statues all over the world. Find out more from this link: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=735.600

Thank you http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/about-us for making all these Dorje Shugden item available and can be easily purchased all over the world. I would wish to donate to you too so that your work can flourish and reach out to more people.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2013, 07:58:05 AM »
Wow!! Big Uncle. Going to Bodhgaya on pilgrimage and also managed to spread Dorje Shugden.  HOw wonderful that people there a=have access to information about our King.

It's good to remember to bring along DS merchandise when we travel, so that we are able to pass these to other people so that they may be blessed and come under His protection.

I also agree with Ensapa that there is nothing wrong is giving free handouts. What you need to be aware of is that if people do not accept the handouts, these are not simple thrown away and become litter. Yes, please accept them back and pass on to other people.

However that part of the brochure distribution is kinda difficult to control because you will never know if they will throw the brochure away. If there is a risk of that, it would be better to leave a stack of brochures somewhere and let interested parties take them. people who take brochures out of their own free will are less likely to throw them away as well. So perhaps creating a small table or booth with an explanation on who Dorje Shugden is would make more sense than actually distributing them out in some countries.