Author Topic: Daknak Rinpoche's new center in Taiwan  (Read 6120 times)

Namdrol

• Email
Daknak Rinpoche's new center in Taiwan
« on: January 31, 2013, 11:19:46 AM »
Daknak Geden Lhundup Ling, Taiwan

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: Daknak Rinpoche's new center in Taiwan
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 02:08:22 PM »
Thank you for sharing these lovely photos... here is a little more information on Daknak Rinpoche...

Daknak Rinpoche celebrates Lama Tsongkhapa Day in Taiwan
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/daknak-rinpoche-celebrates-lama-tsongkhapa-day-in-taiwan/

Kyabje 13th Daknak Rinpoche Teaching LAMRIM
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/lamas-teachings/kyabje-13th-daknak-rinpoche-teaching-lamrim/

Daknak Rinpoche visits Segyu Gaden Phodrang

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/daknak-rinpoche-visits-segyu-gaden-phodrang/
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 04:18:39 AM »
Wow that is a really beautiful Tibetan style monastery! it is amazing how Dorje Shugden Lamas work very hard and build monasteries to benefit living beings and to tame people. His teachings would probably be able to reach many people through the gompa that he built. I wonder if there are any monastics that will stay in the temple upon its completion because traditionally, a gompa consists of a building that has 4 or more monks dwelling there according to the Buddha. Then the monastery will truly bring many blessings to an untold amount of people who would go to just check it out or to get blessings from :)

kris

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 07:38:19 PM »
I have heard that Taiwan has a lot of Dorje Shugden influence. In both "pro" and "anti". It is said that the new Serpom monastery is sponsored by a Taiwanese lady, and as such, the Dorje Shugden practice have been very strong in Taiwan. On the other hand, the anti Dorje Shugden activities are very strong as well. There are groups who actively go out and tell people not to practice Dorje Shugden.

Anyway, thank you for sharing these beautiful photos!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 05:00:16 AM »
I have heard that Taiwan has a lot of Dorje Shugden influence. In both "pro" and "anti". It is said that the new Serpom monastery is sponsored by a Taiwanese lady, and as such, the Dorje Shugden practice have been very strong in Taiwan. On the other hand, the anti Dorje Shugden activities are very strong as well. There are groups who actively go out and tell people not to practice Dorje Shugden.

taiwan is quite polarized if you ask me. There are a lot of Tibetan Buddhist practitioners and Mahayana Buddhist practitioners as well. For example Tzu Chi is very strong in taiwan, yet there is plenty of room for Serkong Tritul and Daknak Rinpoche. And yet there is even a movement based in Taiwan that derides and denounces tantra, and yet another buddhist movement that rejects every other Buddhist doctrine other than those contained in the Nikayas. And it's interest that they have a market for everything and yet so much room!

DharmaSpace

whitelion

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 05:46:00 PM »
I'm rejoice to see H.E. Daknak Rinpoche and other high lamas building more and more centers/monasteries around the world. Vajrayana or Tibetan Buddhism started in Tibet but because of China it spread to the world. Dorje Shugden used to be a very secret and sacred protector practice but due to the ban, it got wide spread and famous thru out the 4 lineage and the world, even some remote area like Zululand knows about Dorje Shugden now.

Thanks to all the lamas who tirelessly turn the wheel of Dharma and protecting it with their life. Many lamas received death threat from CTA not because they killed or ham but because they practice DS. Practice DS is not the main issue but not listen to CTA is why they should be killed. Sound unbelievable? But this is the fact, many DS lamas was the main sponsor for the monastery, such as H.H. Trijang Dorje Chang, H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche, H.E. Guru Deva Rinpoche and many many others but due to they do not accepted CTA's "gently suggestion" to let go of their DS practice, they are now evil and they should be killed.

All these DS lamas doesn't fight back but just move to somewhere else and start all over again, because their main agenda is not their name/life but to spread the Dharma to others. Many lamas start from nothing and they never ask anything back from the monastery, if they do, I think all 3 grand halls (Laci) in 3 main Gelug monasteries: Gaden, Drepung, Sera will be empty. When CTA force all these Lama to go away, why the never intended to return their offering to the monastery, why they keep quiet ? Why don't they burn up the cushion that DS lamas sponsored?

It's very clear that CTA is just good for nothing, they should be shameful to even be human. Where's is their human moral ? or they are not human anymore ?

Well, I might be rude in my words but I never hurt or even think of hurting any sangha, because without sangha, the Dharma will go down immediately no doubts. That's why to keep Lama like H.E. Daknak Rinpoche is extremely important.

Check out the link that posted by DharmaSpace, you can see thousand of people are receiving teaching, hope, happiness from H.E. Daknak Rinpoche, why you want to kill someone who give love, compassion, wisdom, kindness to others?

Once again, thank H.E. Daknak Rinpoche for all the hard work, you really inspired many many of us.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 04:11:50 AM »
The  ban was forcefully put into place. The whole "gentle" thing was just a theatre show to appease the westerners who know close to nothing about how a monastery works or how the CTA works, or even Buddhism. Most of these westerners are just in for the hype and also for something mystical and not really for the Dharma so they are usually too lazy to do research on how the actual situation is and just believe whatever they read from books, or even worse, the internet, irregardless of how poorly researched or biased those articles may be.

dsiluvu

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 08:36:13 PM »
I am so happy to see these beautiful pictures of Daknak Rinpoche opening his new center in Taiwan. It's so amazing how awfully similar He and Dagom Rinpoche looks like :) I'm happy to see this about Daknak Rinpoche because well no matter what it goes to show that Lama's who practices Dorje Shugden are growing, their work is flourishing despite all the obstacles they face and the difficulties the CTA has made Shugden practitioners and yet they still push forth and they grow even more!

Sad that the ban has caused such a negative impact where in a country like Taiwan, where there is religious freedom, there is still silly pro-Dalai Lama followers who creates unnecessary problems and unnecessary issues for Dorje Shugden practice. Like who gives them the right? Is HHDL and CTA governing there? How silly and uneducated can one be? How un-Buddhist to be so discriminating. How can you adore HHDL for having teachings and speeches on religious tolerance and yet agree to the intolerance of Dorje Shugden practice? It does not make any sense and this is how wars are created when people are made to be separated due their personal differences in faith. Someone's religion, beliefs, and faith is PERSONAL!   

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 09:13:10 AM »
I am so happy to see these beautiful pictures of Daknak Rinpoche opening his new center in Taiwan. It's so amazing how awfully similar He and Dagom Rinpoche looks like :) I'm happy to see this about Daknak Rinpoche because well no matter what it goes to show that Lama's who practices Dorje Shugden are growing, their work is flourishing despite all the obstacles they face and the difficulties the CTA has made Shugden practitioners and yet they still push forth and they grow even more!

Sad that the ban has caused such a negative impact where in a country like Taiwan, where there is religious freedom, there is still silly pro-Dalai Lama followers who creates unnecessary problems and unnecessary issues for Dorje Shugden practice. Like who gives them the right? Is HHDL and CTA governing there? How silly and uneducated can one be? How un-Buddhist to be so discriminating. How can you adore HHDL for having teachings and speeches on religious tolerance and yet agree to the intolerance of Dorje Shugden practice? It does not make any sense and this is how wars are created when people are made to be separated due their personal differences in faith. Someone's religion, beliefs, and faith is PERSONAL!

The fact that so many people are still practicing Dorje Shugden in Taiwan and so many new Dorje Shugden temples are coming up, it means that the group that is against Dorje Shugden has failed. There is even a group that opposes tantra in Taiwan but the movement hasnt really took off since because eventually people figure out what is going on and the lies that is being told disappears and these hate groups will die out as they really do not have anything to base on but lies and delusions.