Author Topic: Current Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Conducts Dorje Shugden puja  (Read 5409 times)

DharmaDefender

Current Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Conducts Dorje Shugden puja
« on: January 31, 2013, 07:16:22 PM »
Lets see the CTA try and deny this one...no one practices Dorje Shugden eh? YEAH RIGHT.

From: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/current-trijang-chocktrul-rinpoche-conducts-dorje-shugden-puja/

Trijang Rinpoche Confers Initiation in Europe

Reincarnation is the process where our mindstream leaves our old body and enters a new body. There are many components necessary for this process in order for us to obtain a new body ready to continue our previous lives’ legacies. However, in the case of highly attained beings like Trijang Rinpoche, the process is as simple as leaving an old body and taking a new one with no interruption. When these highly attained beings return, they naturally and spontaneously seek all the practices, conditions and predispositions from their previous lives.

The previous incarnation, Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, was not only a scholar of the highest order in the land of Tibet, but was also renowned for being a secret, hidden yogi. He exemplified Lama Tsongkhapa’s tradition perfectly to a T: Outwardly, Hinayana; inwardly, Mahayana; and secretly, Vajrayana.

When Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche returned, he has been continuing with the same practices and lineage as his previous incarnation. If practicing Dorje Shugden was negative, then it would be impossible for Trijang Rinpoche to take a perfect human rebirth again. Please note that the current incarnation was confirmed by the 14th Dalai Lama and the oracle of Dorje Shugden, so there is no doubt that the current incarnation is the precise one. Whatever works and practices we have done in our previous lives definitely follow us into our future lives and we continue where we left off.

Here, you can see clearly the young Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche engaging in the practice, puja and rites of the renowned Protector of the Dharma and world peace, Gyalchen Dorje Shugden.

Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche performs a Dorje Shugden Puja in Rabten Choeling, Switzerland

Trijang Rinpoche does Dorje Shugden puja in Rabten Choeling, Switzerland Small | Large
]

Information and video extracted from various sources on the Internet

For your information...

...His Holiness the Dalai Lama gave His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche full permission to practice Dorje Shugden. Why would the Dalai Lama give permission to his own beloved guru Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden, if Dorje Shugden is a spirit?

Dalai Lama says Trijang Rinpoche can practise Dorje Shugden

Where else has Trijang Rinpoche been?

Click here to see Trijang Rinpoche in Europe!

Click here to see Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 07:39:00 PM by DharmaDefender »

whitelion

Re: Current Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche Conducts Dorje Shugden puja
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 07:56:16 PM »
DharmaDefender and DS.com,

THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH !! Today is really a special day, that's so much great news in one day !! First is we got to know that HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche conferred Yamantaka initiation in Switzerland and now HH Trijang Rinpoche is performing DS puja in public ??!!
I'm really HAPPY about this and i know many people out there must be waiting for this day. Remember HHDL said that he will make an exception if HH Trijang Rinpoche would like to continue Dorje Shugden practice? I thanks for HHDL for this exception, because HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche is carry on this holy lineage again.
Actually when CTA announced that Dorje Shugden practitioner will not get any basic welfare support from the so called "Tibetan Government", they becoming stronger and stronger, just like a mother abandon her child, the child will have to support him/herself, he/she will go thru a lot of stress and difficulty but at the same time they will learn how to survive and becoming strong.
Thanks for all the suppress from the CTA, it gave high lamas that practice DS and the followers who hold their guru samaya a chance to fly high. CTA can continue to fight for your "free Tibet" (try harder) but we will continue to spread the Dharma, come and think about it even if CTA can get Tibet back (0.001%), it's already not the Tibet like before, because CTA hurt your own people and cause suffering upon them, CTA destroy the lineage and culture for 350 years, do you think your people will still respect you ? I don't think so...
Well once again, thanks DS.com for this SUPERB news, I know thousand of thousand people out there can't wait to receive HH Trijang Rinpoche teaching again. HH Trijang Rinpoche is the holy Tutor of HHDL, if HH Trijang Rinpoche can educate a great student like HHDL, don't you think HH Trijang Rinpoche himself can too?

THANKS AGAIN DS.com

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 08:32:28 PM »
Whitelion, you have that right! There has been a slew of wonderful news from DorjeShugden.com recently... it's been like a rain to the Dorje Shugden desert! I love coming to this site where there's constant new information, lovely photos and videos etc! And so much activity on the forum! There is constantly so much news to rejoice in, which is particularly appreciated by someone like me who is pretty much on my own where Dharma is concerned.

I love this short video of the Dorje Shugden puja and hope that one day i will be able to see HH Trijang Rinpoche do this puja in person. HH Trijang Rinpoche and all these grand lamas are 100% proof that reincarnation exists and that Dorje Shugden does not take you to the three lower realms, otherwise all these great lamas would not have reincarnated back to continue their previous lives' work. There are so many levels to appreciate this video at.

Thank you admin, i am sure you must have been working very hard to produce so many new articles and videos. I just want you to know that it IS appreciated. And please keep the exciting articles etc coming (did that sound a bit too greedy?!)
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 08:34:36 PM »
Such tremendously great news! Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche conducting Dorje Shugden puja openly is equivalent to the Protector practice spreading to the tens of millions of people around the world. This is like watching a force of nature in action, a force the likes of which the CTA would not wish stand in the way of, nor could they. This is the pure Buddha Dharma personified.

At the height of the ban the young Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche was put under such pressure that he was given a choice to abandon Dorje Shugden and be richly rewarded in wealth, rich titles and high monastic positions or stay loyal to the Protector and risk being expelled and even assassinated. Trijang Rinpoche chose not to give up Dorje Shugden and went into exile instead. For years Shugden practitioners waited for the return of Trijang Rinpoche whose holy name is inextricably linked to the King Protector and finally he has appeared.

There is no doubt that this is the harbinger of Dorje Shugden's renaissance. As has been foretold, Nechung is getting ready for Dorje Shugden is enter the southern gate of Nechung Monastery and assume the throne of the King of Worldly Protectors and for Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche to emerge at this time means that the time for Dorje Shugden to rise is now.

What can anyone say about this and who would dare? His Holiness the Dalai Lama has proven himself to be a true emanation of Avalokiteshvara and by making an exception for Trijang Rinpoche to continue in his Dorje Shugden practice the Dalai Lama knew the practice would never disappear but instead experience an explosive resurgence at the correct time.

Thank you DS.com for this auspicious news!!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 08:36:31 PM by vajratruth »

Big Uncle

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 08:41:22 PM »
OMG! OMG! I cannot believe my eyes! We finally get to watch Choktrul Trijang Rinpoche live in video! Just watching Trijang Rinpoche in action brings tears to my eyes. I read of his earlier struggles when he had to decide whether to give up Dorje Shugden along with the death threats and so forth or be safe, get his Geshe and be comfortable and respected in the monastery.

His choice was obvious and this alone proves his identity. It was a difficult road for this young Tulku but things seemed to be clearing up. Perhaps, the terrible obstacles of his youth has laid the foundation for his future success in furthering the lineage and spreading Buddhadharma and especially Dorje Shugden all over the world. Thank you admin for revealing these fantastic videos to us and I am sure, it would have been a treat to you as it is a treat for the rest us as well.

Just seeing Trijang Rinpoche come out to teach again has been the stuff of prophecies and also the fodder of the hopes and dreams of Dorje Shugden practitioners everywhere since the time of his dramatic departure to America. Somehow, I feel we are on the threshold of a renaissance of Buddhadharma in the world and that the ban on Dorje Shugden will come down soon and Trijang Rinpoche would be on the forefront of this renaissance. Long life Kyabje Chotrul Trijang Rinpoche and may his activities of spreading the Dharma into every corner of our world be without any hindrance.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:21:38 AM by Big Uncle »

Mana

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 10:44:42 PM »
Clearly Trijang Rinpoche like many other incarnations are manifesting their powerful Tulku imprints from previous lives. In this life although young, they are very strong on their practice, direction and commitments stemming from their previous lives.

It is very encouraging for all of us.

Mana

vajrastorm

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 07:23:20 AM »
Great and exciting news indeed! This is not only about the reincarnation of a highly realized Master ,like Trijang Rinpoche, showing so clearly that he is taking on where he had left off in his previous incarnation. Yes. HH Trijang Choctrul Rinpoche, at 30, is starting to turn the wheel of Dharma, giving initiations and performing practices like the Dorje Shugden  , Yamantaka and Vajrayogini practices. He's doing it in a place, free of the restrictions and encumbrances of a ban or politics. One sees this total freedom to practice in the open, reflected in the joyous faces of the Lamas, monks and participants.

More importantly, here's is an auspicious occasion, where tulkus meet their previous incarnations' heart disciples thus underlining the continuity of lineage teachings and practitioners. Here, HH Gangchen Rinpoche meets his root Guru,Trijang Rinpoche's current incarnation. Here, we see  HE Tenzin Rabgya (Geshe Rabten's current incarnation) together with HE Gonsar Rinpoche ( Rabten Rinpoche being the root Guru of Gonsar Rinpoche) and we learn that Gonsar Rinpoche has  taken his root Guru's current incarnation under his wings to teach and train him.

So in this very fertile ground (of Europe) for the spread of Dharma and Je Tsongkapa'e lineage and Dorje Shugden 's practice(Dorje Shugden being the Protector of Je Tsongkapa's teaching), the great and compassionate Master's current incarnation, HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche, starts turning the wheel of Dharma , for the benefit of all. May he continue to spread and grow the Dharma together with such great Masters and their Tulkus, like HH Gangchen Rinpoche, HE Gonsar Rinpoche and HE Tenzin Rabgya. Rinpoche .

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 03:30:47 AM »
It is so amazing to see Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche giving initiations and Dharma talks, because he is one of the most erudite scholars in the history of the Gelug lineage, and now he has returned to doing Dharma work at such a young age! I really hope to meet Trijang Rinpoche one day with my Lama's permission and get blessings from him and hopefully, the Dorje Shugden initiation too. Trijang Rinpoche rising to the occasion is a very clear sign that he is the unmistaken incarnation and that the CTA cannot do anything to stop high lamas from reincarnating and benefitting others. Down with CTA!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 11:20:22 AM »
This is good good news! Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's previous incarnation was known to be an erudite master and a strong practitioner of Lord Dorje Shugden. With His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche spreading Dorje Shugden's lineage consistently and strongly, I am sure that through His Holiness's compassionate actions, many people will be benefited from the practise. May Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche live long and continue to turn the wheel of Dharma to all sentient beings.