Author Topic: HE Gangchen Rinpoche presents HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche with a DS thangka!  (Read 9741 times)

Tenzin Malgyur

Wisdom being, the pictures you have shared with us here brought so much joy and hope to many of my fellow practitioners. We have been doing our DS practice underground, because of not wanting to create any misunderstanding and inconvenience to others. We are so glad the CTA can't do anything about HH Trijang Rinpoche coming up to turn the dharma wheel and empowering many with DS practice. May many more DS lamas remain with us to continue spreading the teachings of our great protector. And soon, we can do our DS practice openly.

rossoneri

• Email
This pictures really conclude the question in our head. It really sealed off the question with a bang. Not an ordinary bang but a bang which will benefit so many sentient beings. With Trijang Rinpoche in his previous life who was a teacher to HHTDL who will be leading all the Dorje Shugden lamas and with HHDL making a remark saying He will not stop Trijang Rinpoche from practicing Dorje Shugden, this might be a good news to all of us and perhaps all the under ground work which dorjeshugden.com team finally paid off. Rejoice, I can't wait for the next update which you all going to bring to us!

Positive Change

What an incredibly momentous occasion caught in photos! Much speculation and intrigue culminating to these photographic "evidences" so to speak, must be sending waves across the Tibetan Buddhist world... We all know that the incomparable HH Trijang Chroktrul Rinpoche is stepping up the gears in his turning the wheel of dharma. REJOICE!

This will give hope and renewed confidence in the plight to remove the ban. This serves to certainly help... I cannot help but wonder what HHDL and the CTA have to say about this?

christine V

• Email
I am touch, speechless.. feel how powerful that HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche look at Dorje Shugden photos openly. May the ban lifted fast , and, many people will have the opportunity to pray and look at Dorje Shugden photos openly.

paolorossi

• Email
MAY TRUTH PREVAIL!PR

diablo1974

I believe many are practicing behind the scenes. This includes the highly respected Trijang Rinpoche. These two pictures are one of the precious recent photos taken together with these two great masters. I rejoice and may shugden practice spread throughout the three thousand world,

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
I am sure many of the Shugden lamas are still practicing. The genuine lamas. I don't doubt it at all! There are those who may give up the practice out of mundane reasons - to curry favour with HH Dalai Lama, to appease the Dalai Lama's clique etc, in which case, we know what their Dharma practice is like. For the great teachers, like Lama Zopa, who may outwardly have given up, i doubt that their guru devotion would be so easily swayed. Time will tell. And the time is coming soon!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

kris

Thank you Wisdom Being for posting these very beautiful images.

Recently there are so many news about the current incarnation of HH Trijang Rinpoche, of Him going on a Europe tour where he visit Italy, Switzerland and other places; Also, there are news about Him doing Vajrayogini practices.

All these are really good news for us the Dorje Shugden practitioners, and really can't wait until the ban is lifted and everyone in Tibet can openly practice this protector!!

Ensapa

• Email
Thank you Wisdom Being for posting these very beautiful images.

Recently there are so many news about the current incarnation of HH Trijang Rinpoche, of Him going on a Europe tour where he visit Italy, Switzerland and other places; Also, there are news about Him doing Vajrayogini practices.

All these are really good news for us the Dorje Shugden practitioners, and really can't wait until the ban is lifted and everyone in Tibet can openly practice this protector!!

Everyone in Tibet can practice this protector, just not those in some western countries where FPMT centers or Nyingma/Kagyu are dominating the political Buddhist ecosystem or in Dharamsala where you're either Team Dorje Shugden or Team Dalai Lama. In Italy and Switzerland, CTA's ban cannot reach that far. Perhaps they may mislead people into believing that they are right and these few people make a crusade out of it and go into every Dharma center and announcing that they are evil for practising Dorje Shugden, there are very few obstacles here in the west. Of course you get those people who comment online on Buddhism boards on this subject but fail flat and resort to personal attacks when better arguments are provided.

And oh, the Buddhist forums who banned talk about Dorje Shugden will have to unban mentions of Dorje Shugden and lose face and eat their own words when the ban is lifted.

Dondrup Shugden

It is a blessing to view pictures of great high lamas.  Feast your eyes on this lovely photos of HE Gangchen Rinpoche presenting HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche with a DS thangka.

Wonderfully awesome.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
Gift of Dorje Shugden Thangkha to Trijang Rinpoche is an auspicious signs that Trijang Rinpoche is practicing His practice of DS and definitely a sign that Dorje Shugden practice will spread far and wide, just like what Gangchen Rinpoche did.

May Trijang Rinpoche manifest His attainments and continue to lead the Gelugpa's and preserve Lama Tsongkhapa teaching, may Protector Dorje Shugden practice also spreads far and wide.