Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Puzzle game  (Read 8972 times)

DharmaSpace

Re: Dorje Shugden Puzzle game
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2013, 07:31:21 AM »
What a great way to imprint young kids and children, there is a lot of innovation into how is Dorje Shugden spread to all over the world. When the world changes, Buddhism needs to keep up with the world, the people of the world does not need to conform to any faith or religion. It is also skilful means to make the message more palatable for the masses. Know I know why the practice of Manjushri benefits people in the creative field and assists creativity at the same time.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »
this game is addictive!

I didn't notice it much until my sister was all day on her iphone doing her stuff. Initially I thought she had a hard time fixing something which went wrong in her phone but in the end I found out that she was playing this Dorje Shugden Puzzle game!

I was like: "why didnt u tell me earlier about this?!" She just sat there and laughed how silly I was with the whole scene. LOL.

We must make more of these with pictures of Dorje Shugden related deities as well!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

kris

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 07:34:51 AM »
I too have installed this app! :) Personally I am not a fan of sliding puzzle game, but our great protector pictures will definitely plant imprints of Manjushri into thousand and millions.

I do hope this app will continue to improve and more features will be added. If this app can have a link to this website so that it can help divert some traffic to this website, it is even better :)

lotus1

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 09:41:18 AM »
Wow, this is so creative! Even by just playing this game, it will help to make connections by viewing the Buddha image and get its blessing. Truly fantastic idea of spreading Dorje Shugden to crowd of different interests and likes.
Now through playing games, we, especially the youngsters can also get blessings from Dorje Shudgen! Thank you so much for all the effort of spreading the teaching and hope to see more of it!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2013, 04:01:44 AM »
I'm looking forward to more games that is related to Dorje Shugden coz it is an interesting a new way to promoted Dorje Shgden. I am sure many people would find the game a cute challenge that is relaxing and at the same time they will get Dorje Shugden's blessings by the power of the image alone. I am truly happy that there is someone out there that is passionate enough about Dorje Shugden to create such an interesting game that will reach out to many people out there!

I look forward to more games that are related to Dorje Shugden. Kudos to the creator of the game!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2015, 07:31:14 AM »
Yes, I saw that. It's pretty cool isn't it? Quite a number of people have downloaded that as well, I read through the reviews and they are not bad. This is definitely one of the ways to bring Dorje Shugden to more people, can you imagine how great is it that every single person who got to fix the puzzles will have Dharma seeds planted into their minds subconsciously. Awesome idea!! :D

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2015, 03:51:56 AM »
Very creative and innovative idea. As most people seems to be playing games these days, it is nice to know that they can have a chance to play the Dorje Shugden Puzzle Game as well.
This way it helps to plant imprints in their minds and they can learn more and remember quickly through games and they can even share among friends.

Great way to promote Dorje Shugden.