Author Topic: This forum section needs a good clean up.  (Read 7132 times)

donoharm

This forum section needs a good clean up.
« on: March 12, 2013, 08:30:16 AM »
First of all, i like to thank everyone behind this site and also posting many use full info about our Dorje Shugden lamas.  Lately, people post so many stupid post on here. admin needs to not approve or clean up this forum.  and keep this forum focus just on dorje shugden and dorje shugden lamas.

i am not sure why people on here put stuff about  politics such as " Self-Immolations "  and  another article "From Brussels to Dharamshala, thousands expected to join March 10 protests"  etc.    First of all ,  that use less CTA needs to work on making all tibetan people united as ONE.   

also, about that monk name  lama zopa crap>>  he doesn't even worship our great dorje shugden.. he is just another dala lama's puppy.. . and  who the hell is this guy "Atisha Dipankar Peace Gold Award 2013" how is this guy related to dorje shugden? please tell me if this  atisha dipankar is some how related to dorje shugden and i dont know about.

i am just saying. .. love coming to this site.. but, been lately..  all kinds of garbage article people posting on here..   

would be great if this site "dorjeshugden site and forum"  keep info just about our great protector Dorje shugden and all the real dorje shugden lamas all over the world.

and get rid of all the politics and lama zopa crap.   he is really nobody for shugden worshiper.

thank you.

that's just my opinion..     domain name says  www.dorjeshugden.com not  tibet news site.
thats all.

Free Dorjee shugden.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: This forum section needs a good clean up.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 10:42:45 PM »
Firstly, yes this site is a fabulous site! And the topics, though some are unrelated, some may seem unrelated but actually are.

For example, self-immolations does tie in with Dorje Shugden - why? Because the Dorje Shugden ban is instituted by the CTA, and the CTA is hypocritical when it says it is fighting for religious freedom and encouraging self-immolation, while Dorje Shugden practitioners are being persecuted for their religious practice! What religious freedom?!

Lama Zopa - now Lama Zopa is a fantastic master. I have read that it is against forum policy to post offensive comments about lamas so before the moderator gives you a warning, please be mindful of what you post.

Have you read Lama Zopa's advice on Dorje Shugden? He used to be a Dorje Shugden practitioner, and he was even recognised by Dorje Shugden as a Rinpoche http://www.dorjeshugden.com/others-old/lama-zopa-admitted-to-being-recognized-by-dorje-shugden/

He has since given up the practice - or so he says. Whether he really has or not, only he will know. However, when you read his advice - read between the lines. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/lama-zopa-advice-book/

Lama Zopa says:
it becomes very important to support His Holiness and to fulfil His Holiness’ wishes. For that reason, Kopan Monastery stopped doing this practice. This was done for His Holiness. This does not mean that Pabongka Dechen Nyingpo, His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche, and His Holiness Zong Rinpoche have made mistakes. It does not mean they are wrong. Nor does one have to look at the protector as evil. For us ordinary people it is difficult to judge, because we cannot see these lamas’ minds.

Another side of the teaching is that it is mentioned that the protector is an Arya Bodhisattva, a manifestation of Manjushri. So, then, there is also the risk of our creating very heavy karma in that context. [for having bad thoughts about an enlightened being]

Isn't that interesting????

And lastly, if you read the Atisha article - read my comment there for the link to Dorje Shugden.

Just chill and enjoy the forum ;) i like your contributions... just ignore the posts you don't like!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 05:34:45 AM »
I think this forum is fine the way it is. People here are free to express their thoughts. I dont like forums where the moderators are too uptight and things have to be in the correct sections or else they will be deleted, or that nobody is allowed to post certain things and those who do will be banned...i think all of those we dont need here. this should be a free for all forum where free speech is allowed and people can discuss about anything because why should we end up like the oppressors that has caused us much harm and hurt in the first place? We should be different and opposite from them. We wouldnt want to be bigoted the way they are right?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 03:02:18 PM »
I think that as long as the topic is related to Dorje Shugden, after all, this is the theme of this forum, it should be ok. While we do love freedom of speech, it has to be relevant. For general Buddhist topics, forum participants can post in the General Buddhism section.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaDefender

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 04:30:42 PM »
donoharm has a point but I think its all interrelated. Yes we have to talk about Dorje Shugden and Dorje Shugden lamas but at the same time, those same lamas arent able to practise freely and well, that hurts.

So how do we create a situation where they can freely practise? Educate educate educate people on the ban, its causes, the context, the environment because as much as we dont like to hear this, not everyone knows or cares about Dorje Shugden enough to speak up for us. So we have to teach people about the awful circumstances of the ban, AND about the benefits of Dorje Shugden... we have to do everything simultaneously.

Anyway, theres loads more sections on the website for people to look at if their not interested in the Tibetan government so I dannae what the problem is  :)

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 03:39:14 AM »
donoharm has a point but I think its all interrelated. Yes we have to talk about Dorje Shugden and Dorje Shugden lamas but at the same time, those same lamas arent able to practise freely and well, that hurts.

So how do we create a situation where they can freely practise? Educate educate educate people on the ban, its causes, the context, the environment because as much as we dont like to hear this, not everyone knows or cares about Dorje Shugden enough to speak up for us. So we have to teach people about the awful circumstances of the ban, AND about the benefits of Dorje Shugden... we have to do everything simultaneously.

Anyway, theres loads more sections on the website for people to look at if their not interested in the Tibetan government so I dannae what the problem is  :)

I must agree with this. The more people is aware about the ban, the more choices that they are able to make and the more they will know what is really happening in the CTA and they will be able to make an informed decision on whether or not what the the CTA is doing as well as the Dalai Lama's students is right or wrong. Most importantly, they will be able to kno whether or not Dorje Shugden is right or wrong and they will be able to make their own choices as opposed to making a decision based on only one side of the story. People these days just gobble up what they hear without investigating.

Aurore

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 10:39:37 AM »
I like it the way it is.  ;D The main reason is many of the articles in this section (I assumed you meant About Dorje Shugden section) is somehow related to Dorje Shugden issues although it may appear unrelated. There are deeper reasons for these articles to be posted and perhaps intentional to educate and to provoke the mind with logical thinking. Reading these articles can help us understand the ban better, the hypocrisy and see the bigger picture.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 05:27:18 AM »
I like it the way it is.  ;D The main reason is many of the articles in this section (I assumed you meant About Dorje Shugden section) is somehow related to Dorje Shugden issues although it may appear unrelated. There are deeper reasons for these articles to be posted and perhaps intentional to educate and to provoke the mind with logical thinking. Reading these articles can help us understand the ban better, the hypocrisy and see the bigger picture.

I stand by Aurore's stance. The many different articles here on this forum help to enhance our knowledge on not just Dorje Shugden but all the supporting information about the bigger picture view that was taught by Trijang Rinpoche. For example, you can see that China is actively promoting Dorje Shugden after the ban was decreed by the Dalai Lama. Another example is how Dorje Shugden Lamas are doing very successful and their achievements are discussed here as proof that Dorje Shugden works and also for us to rejoice that the Dharma is being spread in the 10 directions. We can also see how CTA degenerated really quickly without Dorje Shugden's help so all the news here actually adds up to the big picture.

icy

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 10:49:01 AM »
Personally, I like it this way.  All the subjects here are so diversified that spiced up Dorje Shugden.  These subjects are all interconnected, they garner varied readerships and participations on the forum.  This is the best forum site on Dorje Shugden I ever came across.  Lets keep it this way to enthral and captivate all our friends around the world.   

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 05:00:21 AM »
This website is also a sanctuary for many people who practice Dorje Shugden out there or just a place for people to learn about Dorje Shugden, if they have any questions or would like to learn more about Dorje Shugden. But at the same time, I do like the forum the way it is as the forum would be pretty boring if we only talk about Dorje Shugden and nothing else because there is so many other things that we can talk about and most of it actually leads back to Dorje Shugden some way or another. In general, its much nicer to post in a forum that wont censor your posts rather than one who does.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 07:07:14 AM »
This website and the forum is fine as it is. I believe the administrators and all that is involved have worked very hard to make it as it is today. From what I can observe, this forum is very objective and gives opportunities to both sides of arguments. The restriction imposed are only so that things do not get out of hands and these involves unqualified or unfair disparagement of any parties or school of thought. This shows the forum is very fair and objective.
Beyond that, this site provides loads of new information that I find amazing and fresh. Many of these articles have first hand or inside information that are also professionally and objectively written. For this I salute the administration and team behind these articles.
In summary, this not just the best Dorje Shugden site in the world, I dare say it is the best Buddhism site in the world that I know.

Cheers and please keep it up.
Om Benza Wiki Bitana Soha!

dsiluvu

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 11:24:42 AM »
The diversity of this website is very good... I like it and I think many people either love it or hate but cannot resist coming back here to check out the latest hot topics and most importantly to see what others' opinion could be.

The more political issues like the self-immolation and other Lamas like Lama Zopa articles gives readers a different perspective to look at and think about more. It is in everyone's mind and all over the news anyways so it is good to see what people's views are.

I like the fact that in this forum we discuss about them openly and while we try to understand the reasons behind the illogical band, we can also sometimes find clues and hints where it is heading. Yes they are connected and linked on way or another... for example the discussion about self-immolation questions the very bias humanitarian ways of the CTA and how they would allow this ridiculous act of their own Tibetan people burning themselves and fighting for something that is pointless and impermanent like a piece of land but they would not allow people to do practices given by their own Gurus. This should be highlighted for the world to know because this is totally unjust. So of course it is related!

And like what Wisdom Being said  "Just chill and enjoy the forum ;) i like your contributions... just ignore the posts you don't like!"

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 04:01:42 AM »
The diversity of this website is very good... I like it and I think many people either love it or hate but cannot resist coming back here to check out the latest hot topics and most importantly to see what others' opinion could be.

The more political issues like the self-immolation and other Lamas like Lama Zopa articles gives readers a different perspective to look at and think about more. It is in everyone's mind and all over the news anyways so it is good to see what people's views are.

I like the fact that in this forum we discuss about them openly and while we try to understand the reasons behind the illogical band, we can also sometimes find clues and hints where it is heading. Yes they are connected and linked on way or another... for example the discussion about self-immolation questions the very bias humanitarian ways of the CTA and how they would allow this ridiculous act of their own Tibetan people burning themselves and fighting for something that is pointless and impermanent like a piece of land but they would not allow people to do practices given by their own Gurus. This should be highlighted for the world to know because this is totally unjust. So of course it is related!

And like what Wisdom Being said  "Just chill and enjoy the forum ;) i like your contributions... just ignore the posts you don't like!"

The best thing is, we have a huge variety of topics that are being discussed here and it kinda makes sure that everyone can come and talk about what they would like to discuss as opposed to a draconian "Buddhist" forum that does not allow much discussions and who is very strict about material that you can post on their forums and would simply ban people who do not tow in line. I feel that this forum really falls in line with the spirit of Buddhism, where all are welcome no matter who they are, to partake in the Buddha's teachings.