Author Topic: Suckling baby piglet... too cute to eat? Maybe not...  (Read 13106 times)

Tenzin K

Re: Suckling baby piglet... too cute to eat? Maybe not...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 06:12:28 PM »
How can we sacrifice other beings for our own pleasure? I can never agree with that.
I think it’s an easy explanation for this, just ask whether we are ok to be roasted as food for others? If our answer is “No” then why are we ok for others? To me regardless if it’s animals in fact we should be more caring towards them as they can’t express and tell you their pain and suffering. If we can’t help them from their suffering then pls don’t add to it. The animals have the right to live too just like us.
There are so much healthy vegetarian food out there that we can have and these days delicious vegetarian food is much easier to look for. 
We can’t be inconsiderate as living in this world is not just about us but is how we live together harmoniously. 

brian

• Email
Re: Suckling baby piglet... too cute to eat? Maybe not...
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 04:23:55 PM »
My friends confronted me too via online when i started posting gross videos of how animals being mistreated, slaughtered to satisfy human being's taste buds. They asked me to stop sharing videos of such nature to them. What i found very sad was that my so called friends chosed to confront me and tried to debate with me that animals does not count as a life, animals are meant to be eaten and it is not wrong to eat animals because they are created by their god so that human beings can eat them and survive in this planet. i was like wow.... so my question to them was, why would animals cry/react horrifically when they are being slaughtered? Why the god did not created them in such a way that they will have no feelings like plants when they will not react a friction when cut upon?