Author Topic: A Prayer by the current incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen!!  (Read 12404 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: A Prayer by the current incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen!!
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 03:08:50 AM »
What a powerful and beautiful prayer, some of the parts are so true and by being so true it is so sad. It's so sad that our world has becoming this way. I am so glad that i am able to know Dorje Shugden and i sincerely hope that this practice will be lifted very very soon. And i really hope that Dorje Shugden the powerful Buddha will be able to help so many more sentient beings and many will be have the merits to be able to practice Him in the very near future.

There is nothing really that is sad about samsara when it has become this way because this is the true nature of Samsara. it is only sad if we do not realize its true nature and continue to be tricked into thinking that it is what brings us happiness when in fact it is the what that brings us suffering continuously. The ban will be lifted soon only if all of us contribute to enlightening people of the effects on the ban and who Dorje Shugden really is and roll back the sea of lies that the CTA has told to the people in order to get more zombies at the cost of the spirituality of both themselves and their victims. When everyone knows about who Dorje Shugden is, there is no way the ban can be kept in place anymore.

cookie

• Email
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 11:58:14 AM »
This is a beautiful prayer ! Very clear that the writer has a very sincere devotion to DS ! its almost impossible to explain in words here but very distinctively explained when reading the prayer itself ! The beautiful descriptions are really heart warming . I pray for all, to be able to reach to such levels of devotion !
Thank you for writing this Prayer !

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2013, 08:14:47 AM »
This is a beautiful prayer ! Very clear that the writer has a very sincere devotion to DS ! its almost impossible to explain in words here but very distinctively explained when reading the prayer itself ! The beautiful descriptions are really heart warming . I pray for all, to be able to reach to such levels of devotion !
Thank you for writing this Prayer !

I believe that anyone would be able reach his level of devotions, if they practiced Dorje Shugden and got results from their prayers to him and have benefitted from his assistance and help. As we realize that his help is indeed real, and he is indeed real, our devotion to him will naturally increase and we will naturally have a stronger connection to him and gravitate towards the Dharma more and more. This is one of the biggest benefits of practicing Dorje Shugden actually, although the biggest one is actually that he will make sure that we will never be apart from the Dharma life after life and guide us back to the path if we get lost, somehow or rather.

Q

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 07:23:58 PM »
Very nice poem, well composed and tells us the truth, and what all DS lamas feels for Dorje Shugden.

I am very sure all DS lamas has been well taken care of by their Dharma protector, Dorje Shugden, and they have received much accurate advice which has helped them reach thousands of people to allow the Dharma grow. Or else, why would these lamas be so adamant in perpetuating DS, risk their lives, the lives of their family and even go as far as to travel half way across the globe just so they can keep their practice? It is for sure they hold much gratitude to their Dharma Protector as they have received immeasurable assistance from DS.

When I visited Nepal a few year back, I remember talking with a monk that holds his practice dear and is outwardly practicing DS. He told me tales of where DS has many times gave the monasteries and  individuals advice and how accurate these advice always is. I have never before heard if there was any inaccurate prophesies or advice that was given by DS... Truly amazing, and I'm glad to have met with this great Dharma protector in this lifetime.

May more people have the fortune to be under His care... and advance spiritually to gain the ultimate goal of Enlightenment. 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 04:41:10 AM »
Very nice poem, well composed and tells us the truth, and what all DS lamas feels for Dorje Shugden.

I am very sure all DS lamas has been well taken care of by their Dharma protector, Dorje Shugden, and they have received much accurate advice which has helped them reach thousands of people to allow the Dharma grow. Or else, why would these lamas be so adamant in perpetuating DS, risk their lives, the lives of their family and even go as far as to travel half way across the globe just so they can keep their practice? It is for sure they hold much gratitude to their Dharma Protector as they have received immeasurable assistance from DS.

When I visited Nepal a few year back, I remember talking with a monk that holds his practice dear and is outwardly practicing DS. He told me tales of where DS has many times gave the monasteries and  individuals advice and how accurate these advice always is. I have never before heard if there was any inaccurate prophesies or advice that was given by DS... Truly amazing, and I'm glad to have met with this great Dharma protector in this lifetime.

May more people have the fortune to be under His care... and advance spiritually to gain the ultimate goal of Enlightenment.

yes this is correct. This is the exact reason why so many people have been devoted to DS all along, because he shows results and he does protect them all the way to enlightenment. There is really no reason to doubt DS after knowing him and learning about him, it is confirmed that he is the right protector for us and for our times. There is really no two ways about it in any way whatsoever, unless of course you listen to only one sided arguments and lies against Dorje Shugden.  Anyone who sincerely petitions Dorje Shugden will get results and this is something that many of the high lamas have proven and shown and demonstrated.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 10:29:22 PM »
This is a very nice prayer by the current incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen indeed.

Through this prayer it made me think if the current incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen is recognized as a Rinpoche by the Dalai Lama. If he is, then it would show that Dorje Shugden is not an evil spirit like what is being claimed, but in fact and enlightened being to be here on earth to benefit all sentient beings through his practice and the current incarnation.

Hence, the conveying the point that Dalai Lama has put a ban to Dorje Shugden for a bigger purpose that we may or may not understand at this point in time.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 11:19:37 PM »
What a powerful and beautiful prayer, some of the parts are so true and by being so true it is so sad. It's so sad that our world has becoming this way. I am so glad that i am able to know Dorje Shugden and i sincerely hope that this practice will be lifted very very soon. And i really hope that Dorje Shugden the powerful Buddha will be able to help so many more sentient beings and many will be have the merits to be able to practice Him in the very near future.

I sincerely hope that many will gain access to Dorje Shugden when the ban is lifted because many people need them. I am not sure how many people believe this, but there are many people who are subjected to paranormal disturbances and even black magic, not just in asian and african countries, but also in western countries as well and most end up trying 'remedies' that may make things worse for them. And Dorje Shugden is the cure for this, aside than him bringing lost people to the spiritual path that they are most suited to.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2015, 07:50:48 AM »
I have no doubts that this prayer is written by Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen as there is so much closeness and familiarity of the author with Dorje Shugden.

During this very difficult time for Dorje Shugden worshippers, it is great comfort to know that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen lives among us. 

Thank you Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen for the prayer and the blessing you have bestowed on us to know that you are amongst us.

May we have the merits to meet you soon. Thank you again for showing great faith in our King, Dorje Shugden and that it makes sense for us to do so too.