Author Topic: Dalai Lama Talked about Dorje Shugden on 23/07/2013 in Shartse Monastery  (Read 12808 times)

gohdi

Dalai Lama Talked about Dorje Shugden on 23/07/2013 in Shartse Monastery Small | Large

someone understands Tibetan?

Please use this link for translated version:
Contradictions in Dalai Lama's speeches on Dorje Shugden Small | Large

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 05:48:56 AM by vajratruth »

gohdi

Re: Dalai Lama Talked about Dorje Shugden on 23/07/2013 in Shartse Monastery
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 09:09:21 AM »
Is this news mentioned also at different places?

gohdi

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 01:31:24 PM »
or maybe it is a fake?

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 03:14:37 PM »
Dear fellow practitioners, we are in the process of having this translated then we will repost. This video and it's contents are verified by the monks of Gaden. HHDL did visit and speak about Dorje Shugden recently again. Admin

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 09:59:19 AM »
Wow.. i can't wait for this... thank you so much for getting it translated for linguistically-challenged people like me!!!! I'll be checking back everyday for it..
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Lineageholder

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 09:29:03 AM »
Wow.. i can't wait for this... thank you so much for getting it translated for linguistically-challenged people like me!!!! I'll be checking back everyday for it..

Me too!  :)

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »
Dear fellow practitioners, we are in the process of having this translated then we will repost. This video and it's contents are verified by the monks of Gaden. HHDL did visit and speak about Dorje Shugden recently again. Admin

When? When? When?  ;) ;D  8)

gohdi

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 08:16:09 PM »

Me too!  :)

me too

Lineageholder

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 01:16:51 PM »
Dear Admin, any news about this item? is there a translation available?  Thanks!  :)

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 04:18:29 PM »
I just cannot wait for the translation to this video. I believe that it would be a great video to be seen by the world.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 04:43:16 PM »
I am sure the admin is getting it translated as soon as he/she can so unless any one of us can offer some form of resource - e.g. help to translate from the Tibetan or funds to pay translators to do so, we will just have to be patient for now. Mega thanks to Admin for being patient with the impatient forum participants *big grin*
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

gohdi

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 07:54:45 PM »
sure, and between you and me I do not expect any new information. Actually maybe it is better even not to know what he says, because it is of no meaning for us. We know what we want. He can keep saying what he wants, he has complete freedom but it will not change anything for us. Maybe I should delete my initial post.

Lineageholder

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder what the DL said and whether the Admin is not posting the translation because it looks bad for the DL. It's been a while now.  Someone who speaks English and Tibetan could write down in five minutes what's been said but it hasn't been posted yet. I don't have the necessary skills otherwise I would have done it myself.

Now with godhi talking about deleting his original post, it begins to look like "whitewash"

I apologise if I'm wrong but it is slightly suspicious because this site declares support for the Dalai Lama and would no doubt not want to publish something that might show him in a bad light.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 10:33:48 PM »
It has only been 16 days since admin mentioned translating it. Sometimes people do not understand how much work goes into translating. Be patient and respect the hard work.

As for not wanting to publish anything that might show the Dalai Lama in a bad light, um, have you really read through this website? Plenty of stuff to cast a shadow on reputation and the trustworthiness of his speech. The admin appears to be pro DL & pro DS with a wonderful balance on moderating.

Just look at the suffering of waiting for the translation as a symptom of your samsara and meditate on emptiness!

icy

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2013, 12:05:29 PM »
This is a long wait!  When can be ready?