Author Topic: I'd like to donate USD200 every month for 3 years, thank you  (Read 4908 times)

michellesuzuki

I'd like to donate USD200 every month for 3 years, thank you
« on: September 05, 2013, 03:09:01 PM »
Dear people of DORJESHUGDEN.COM,

I don’t like to pray just because I am told to pray. I like to know more of whom I am praying to and the logic behind it. DORJESHUGDEN.COM gives me so much information, background, history as well as the real living lamas who do the practices. Seeing these lamas in the Great Masters section with explanations of what they have contributed or done, and also of their practice moved me and led me to have great faith in this protector.

I will not give up my practice of this protector. DORJESHUGDEN.COM has helped my faith to grow stronger because of the knowledge I gained from the abundance of information available on your website. I would like to make a monthly donation of USD200 to support your good work and this will be for the next 3 years. I hope you will kindly accept this as a token of appreciation from someone who has benefitted directly from your good work.

With gratitude,
Michelle Suzuki

P.S. My friends and I have ordered many items from the online shop (http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/) and we have received everything in good condition.

I travelled between Japan and Chicago often. Many of my friends are bilingual and we wish this website is in Japanese too as I am sure that many Japanese would want to read about this protector and accept Dorje Shugden as their personal protectors.

dsiluvu

Re: I'd like to donate USD200 every month for 3 years, thank you
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 03:59:43 PM »
Oh wow Michelle that is very kind and generous of you to support this extremely useful and meaningful website! Yes it is true this website has benefited so many and clearing so many people's doubts on Dorje Shugden. Even mine!

I must admit when the ban started, I was left with so much confusion and not having my Guru near me, it made me question myself and my practice. I respect His Holiness very much so it made me even more confuse why His Holiness would such a thing, banning Dorje Shugden who is so helpful in so many ways. Now I know the truth and that Dorje Shugden even helped saved His Holiness and basically Tibetan Buddhism. If you have not, you should really read this... there is evidence... http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/

Now I still don't really know what is His Holiness' reasons for the ban, but whatever it may be, we know the truth and what a Great Protector he is! This websites information has helped so many gain faith and reaffirm their believes. I too would like donate US100 to dorjeshugden.com monthly because they've done so much in our plight. I can imagine those Tibetans without much resources and no where to VOICE out! This website is so helpful. I thank dorjeshugden.com for their existence!

kris

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 12:17:31 AM »
Hi @dsiluvu, @michellesuzuki, check out this page: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/about-us and http://www.dorjeshugden.com/donate/ and find out more how you can donate and help..

To me, I find that buy inviting items from the shop is a very cool way of supporting them because I get to enjoy the blessed items (I got a oval silver pendant from their online shop) at the same time I get to help this website as well as monasteries. :)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 09:38:12 AM »
That's really great to see that people are so supportive of this website. I've been coming to this website for a few years now, and it has consistently provided excellent information and often breaking news that is amazing! I am not that well off so I have been making donations now and then but i'm so happy to see people committing to a monthly pledge. Kudos to you all!

How i support this website is to participate on this forum, to hopefully add value to the conversations here, and I have also printed out some brochures from here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/downloads/promotional/ and circulated them around town and in friendly cafes and my local pub. I have also done a fair bit of support by sending out letters to my local MP and 10 Downing St http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/spread-the-word/write-a-letter/ - and it also supports the Royal Mail so why not!

Anyway, i just wanted to share some ways we can help this website, even if we don't have much moolah. Cheers x
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

icy

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 07:40:48 AM »
Congratulations DS.com for the immense benefit you have had brought onto the world relieving people of doubt and misinformation and at the same time spreading the teaching. DS.com you are the sunlight in this dark age.  You brought faith with a treasury trove of valuable information substantiated with documents, logic and living evidence. You are definitely without dispute, the definitive Dorje Shugden website.  Well done DS.com you will certainly without doubt bring HOME Dorje Shugden and crush the ban in no time!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 11:03:00 PM »
Thank you for being so generous and kind Michellesuzuki! This will definitely help the whole blog site change for a better! :) Many people will become close to the Dharma because of you. Since 2007, the team must have worked so hard to make all these happen. Thank you beautiful people! :)

Shugdener

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 12:22:25 AM »
Dear Michellesuzuki,

Thank you so much for your kind donation towards such a great cause. It makes me very happy to see wonderful people like you step up to donate money to dorjeshugden.com. They are the biggest and one stop place to get all the information you need on Dorje Shugden and the people working behind this wonderful page work tirelessly and effortlessly to have this site up for us.

This website has been of a tremendous benefit to you and I and I am sure it will be the same for thousands more to come .   

thaimonk

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 12:20:35 PM »
Dear Michelle, your gratitude has really inspired me. I think many more people should donate as I will because the works here are tremendous. Obviously the team from this site is dedicated, hardworking and very knowledgeable. I am in awe of the hard work done here.