Author Topic: Dorje Shugden's clairvoyance - an ESSENTIAL read!  (Read 10057 times)

hope rainbow

Dorje Shugden's clairvoyance - an ESSENTIAL read!
« on: September 09, 2013, 02:57:48 PM »
Reference to the following article:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/dharma-readings/dorje-shugdens-clairvoyance/

Very interesting article, logical and comprehensive. ESSENTIAL!
One read that makes one think further.

Indeed, what would it be of Tibetan Buddhism today if Dorje Shugden was not relied upon by all Great Lamas of the Gelug lineage?
What would have become of the diaspora of Tibetans in exile if they had scattered around instead of settling as a community in given land in Tibet?
The answers make us ponder how powerful it is to rely upon the Buddha Dorje Shugden!

Positive Change

Re: Dorje Shugden's clairvoyance - an ESSENTIAL read!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 03:32:25 PM »
I have extracted the following from this article, something that I think we should all ponder carefully

“If Dorje Shugden can help and give instructions on this macro level, definitely he can take care of us and nurture our spiritual practices and also assist in our mundane affairs when we rely on him over a period of time.
We should feel extremely fortunate to meet with this type of supreme being in the form of the Dharma protector Dorje Shugden.”

Indeed, the “powers” of Dorje Shugden only depend upon how much we are able to trust and devote ourselves to our path to Buddhahood, to our enlightenment, to our freedom, to happiness.
Dorje Shugden can save an entire country, an entire religion, and probably much more that we do not know...
This is the time for us to get engaged into our path for betterment, this is our time to practice.
If you are reading this, it can only mean that you also have a connection, a bridge with the Buddha Dorje Shugden and you have a golden opportunity.

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 06:58:24 PM »
Totally agreed, the faith and trust we have towards Dorje Shugden would determine the outcome for our practices of Dorje Shugden.

We can also ask for divination and also ask the oracle about things, but, if we do follow the instructions that are being given to us or not it is a different story. And that would ultimately determine if the situation would help us or not. Thus, if we are going to ask what should we do to help improve on our situation, we should definitely follow closely to what is being instructed to us.

kris

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 07:03:10 PM »
Read this article where Dorje Shugden single handed helped HH Dalai Lama escape China and helped spread Buddhism to the entire world:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/

If He has the capability to achieve goals of this scale, I have absolutely no doubt He can help me to achieve things I like.

I have heard from my Lama that Dorje Shugden is very "popular" and many lay person come to visit Him for divination. Compared to Nechung who usually only answer questions regarding government issues, Dorje Shugden will also answer lay person's question, and that's why He is so popular. Of course, Dorje Shugden divination is known to be very accurate as well!!

lotus1

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »
Thank you for sharing and laying out the points in such an easy to understand manners.
I have chance to witness the taking trance of deities/spirits when I lives in Asia previously. I sometimes have doubts as some instructions are helpful and some are not.
However, when I am exposed to oracles in Tibetan Buddhism, it really opens my eyes especially when the oracles taking trance on high deities. High Lamas are showing high respects and consulting to the oracles taking trance on Dorje Shugden. It is showing how high the beings are. Besides, being an oracles, especially an high rank oracles are not easy (Ref: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/dharma-readings/becoming-a-divine-messenger-how-oracles-are-created/).
Reading this article, it strengthens my faith to Dorje Shugden and I really thank him for saving HH Dalai Lama and Tibetan Buddhism. Without Dorje Shugden, I do not think I will still have the chance to study Tibetan Buddhism and meet with my Guru now. He is really the protector of Je Tsongkapa.
Thank you!

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 09:43:07 PM »
Thank you for sharing and laying out the points in such an easy to understand manners.
I have chance to witness the taking trance of deities/spirits when I lives in Asia previously. I sometimes have doubts as some instructions are helpful and some are not.
However, when I am exposed to oracles in Tibetan Buddhism, it really opens my eyes especially when the oracles taking trance on high deities. High Lamas are showing high respects and consulting to the oracles taking trance on Dorje Shugden. It is showing how high the beings are. Besides, being an oracles, especially an high rank oracles are not easy (Ref: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/dharma-readings/becoming-a-divine-messenger-how-oracles-are-created/).
Reading this article, it strengthens my faith to Dorje Shugden and I really thank him for saving HH Dalai Lama and Tibetan Buddhism. Without Dorje Shugden, I do not think I will still have the chance to study Tibetan Buddhism and meet with my Guru now. He is really the protector of Je Tsongkapa.
Thank you!

There is another article that has said how the oracle has advised and helped the Dalai Lama escape from India to Tibet. The article has unveiled the truth to what has happened and shows that it was Dorje Shugden as an enlightened protector that has helped the Dalai Lama escape, instead of like what some people claim that it was Nechung that assisted the Dalai Lama to escape from India. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/

Q

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 11:17:41 PM »
To the admin of dorjeshugden.com, thank you for sharing this great article, and taking the time to compile all these information, taking the time to explain it in writing... There are many points here that if it was not revealed or told to me, I would have never thought about it!

The article strongly emphasize on the powers that Dorje Shugden has, His supreme clairvoyance... though I think it is not the essence or message they want to convey to us... All these accounts, on how Dorje Shugden's power is able to save a whole country from catastrophe, it goes to show that Dorje Shugden is the protector of out time, that with the collective karma, Dorje Shugden is the most effective Dharma protector to ensure the Gelug lineage and Dharma is able to spread far and wide.

We owe everything we have right now to Dorje Shugden... if it was not for His supreme advice, Tibetan Buddhism would have died in 1958, and the unique culture of Tibetans would have been erased as well. I did not realize this until I read the article... although it is so obvious, but if it was not pointed out, I wouldn't have thought about it. So technically, I owe my spiritual practice and my chance of getting spiritual practice to Dorje Shugden... No wonder so many Dorje Shugden practitioners are passionate and loyal, because they understand that without Him, our lives would not be like what it is today.

Reading this article really boost up my faith in my protector and made me feel full of gratitude towards Him.   

bonfire

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 01:16:40 PM »
It looks as if it was also necessary for the political system in Tibet pre-1959 to change as the one in place was indeed medieval and needed an in-depth reform.

Maybe the leader of Tibet before 1959 was going to do that, but this story shows that the Tibetans themselves were not organized enough to "fight back" and did not even follow the instructions given for them to keep the system in place, preferring to focus on petty merchants disputes.
So with such little following and trust from the Tibetans themselves, how hard it would have been for the leaders of Tibet pre-1959 to make reforms and bring the region into the 20th century. It would have taken a very long time, and it could also have become rather chaotic.

When China started to administer the region in 1959, it was much more rapid and with much more resources. Perhaps China did not support the traditional heritage during a period, especially 1966-1976, but that is a period that happened throughout China and not only targeting Tibetans. To say so would not be fair.

Today Tibet is prosperous, Tibet's culture is respected, protected and promoted by the Government.

I have heard recently somebody complaining that there were policemen in the street "watching", but last time I checked, this is what policemen do!
Lhassa is peaceful, Tibet is prosperous, Tibet is part of one of the strongest and largest country in the world, one that will grow even more stronger.

So it seems, Dorje Shugden helped for the Tibetan leaders pre-1959 to leave the region so that, perhaps, they could continue teaching the great Tibetan spiritual tradition, as their very own people failed to back them up as the leaders of the region anyway.
And perhaps Dorje Shugden gave Tibet's region the opportunity to bind administratively (as it was historically already) to the most reliable force in the world: China.

Positive Change

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 03:15:13 PM »
I may not be 100% convinced that the Chinese administration of the Tibetan region today is the best, I mean, perhaps things can be done better in many areas. But, I’ll say 2 things:

1. BETTER THAN THE CTA
I am convinced that the Tibetan region is now in better hands than if it was administered by the CTA!

2. EXCELLENCE IN COUNTRY GOVERNING DOES NOT EXIST
Also, every single government in the world can only do its best, and that is never excellent, this is our world, this our humanity, we aspire to governing our nations to the best, but, in fact, we only do our best.

So I think it is too easy to point at the mishaps and the hick-ups in the administration of Tibet and say “look at what China is doing with Tibet!”, “Look how evil!”.

I disagree with such Manichean views.

Results today demonstrate that the government of China has done a remarkable job in Tibet, and this is an embarrassment for the CTA actually.

And I believe, the more we go, the more people will realize that and stop giving an ear to romantic and nostalgic voices of a Tibet that is now only a memory for some old people.

fruven

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 09:00:46 PM »
It looks as if it was also necessary for the political system in Tibet pre-1959 to change as the one in place was indeed medieval and needed an in-depth reform.

Maybe the leader of Tibet before 1959 was going to do that, but this story shows that the Tibetans themselves were not organized enough to "fight back" and did not even follow the instructions given for them to keep the system in place, preferring to focus on petty merchants disputes.
So with such little following and trust from the Tibetans themselves, how hard it would have been for the leaders of Tibet pre-1959 to make reforms and bring the region into the 20th century. It would have taken a very long time, and it could also have become rather chaotic.

When China started to administer the region in 1959, it was much more rapid and with much more resources. Perhaps China did not support the traditional heritage during a period, especially 1966-1976, but that is a period that happened throughout China and not only targeting Tibetans. To say so would not be fair.

Today Tibet is prosperous, Tibet's culture is respected, protected and promoted by the Government.

I have heard recently somebody complaining that there were policemen in the street "watching", but last time I checked, this is what policemen do!
Lhassa is peaceful, Tibet is prosperous, Tibet is part of one of the strongest and largest country in the world, one that will grow even more stronger.

So it seems, Dorje Shugden helped for the Tibetan leaders pre-1959 to leave the region so that, perhaps, they could continue teaching the great Tibetan spiritual tradition, as their very own people failed to back them up as the leaders of the region anyway.
And perhaps Dorje Shugden gave Tibet's region the opportunity to bind administratively (as it was historically already) to the most reliable force in the world: China.

Dalai Lama is regarded highly by the Tibetans. The Chinese policemen create unnecessary anxiety to the Tibetan people. You will get into trouble if they found out that you support the Dalai Lama.

A Tibetan rights group based at Dharamsala has claimed that repression and violence in Tibet by Chinese authorities has not only taken a toll on the lives of the repressed but also on perpetrators - the Chinese Armed Police personnel face psychological traumas caused by the horrors of job of
maintaining stability in Tibet.

The Chinese policemen even have to undergo therapy because the oppressive methods they used on the Tibetan people.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=3580.0

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 07:48:12 AM »
I would probably not have the chance to learn Tibetan Buddhism if not for the compassionate advices and deeds given and done by Dorje Shugden if he had not led HHDL and his entourage safely out of Tibet. If Dorje Shugden had not intervened it would be probably more harder for HHDL if he had remained in Tibet, and probably more Tibetans would have lost their lives. Maybe there would not be a Tibetan in exile settlement in Dharamshala, no 24 Tibetan settlement in India, not so many incarnate high lamas throughout the world, and Tibetan Buddhism would not have been practiced by so many people today.

Reference to the following article:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/dharma-readings/dorje-shugdens-clairvoyance/

Very interesting article, logical and comprehensive. ESSENTIAL!
One read that makes one think further.

Indeed, what would it be of Tibetan Buddhism today if Dorje Shugden was not relied upon by all Great Lamas of the Gelug lineage?
What would have become of the diaspora of Tibetans in exile if they had scattered around instead of settling as a community in given land in Tibet?
The answers make us ponder how powerful it is to rely upon the Buddha Dorje Shugden!

icy

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 12:02:09 PM »
Lord Dorje Shugden has certainly made a monumental shift in Tibetan Buddhism.  If it was not for DS, saving the Dalai Lama and high lamas from invading Chinese in Lhasa and pointing out the safe route out of Tibet, Tibetan Buddhism would not have spread around the world and be practised by many around the globe today.  If it was not for DS, today we would not have recognised tulkus incarnating in different nationalities benefiting people in their own country and the rest of the world.  Tibetan Buddhism has taken a significant turn with the help of DS to benefit mankind.  The incomparable protector, Lord Dorje Shugden who is the Protector of our generation is swift and powerful brings immense and immeasurable benefits.  He is the Protector we can rely on!

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 03:59:35 PM »
Lord Dorje Shugden really made an impact on Tibetan Buddhism. If not for DS clairvoyance in helping the Dalai Lama to escape From Tibet. the Tibetan Buddhism would not have spread so far by now.  DS has the powers to save the entire country. of Tibet and the Dalai Lama shows he is the Enlighten Being whom we should follow his practice.

Q

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 04:27:59 PM »
It's wonderful to re-read some of the past articles in this website, not only does the magnificence of Dorje Shugden's clairvoyance remains consistent in all other articles written.

I can't help to remember the brilliance of Dorje Shugden in the Uncovered truth report in ds.com (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/uncovered-truth-evidence-of-how-dorje-shugden-was-actually-behind-the-dalai-lamas-escape-out-of-tibet-to-india-in-1959/). Again here we observe how effective, compassionate and swift Dorje Shugden helps us in various matters.

Just imagine, Dorje Shugden can ensure the safety of HHDL and help give solutions and advice on such huge matters that involves the whole of Tibet, an oracle of that caliber will certainly be able to help us fulfill a lot in our personal and spiritual wishes.

Manjushri

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 04:55:49 PM »
I've not been as lucky to see Dorje Shugden in trance but I've stumbled upon videos of Dorje Shugden in trance on youtube (link here: http://www.youtube.com/user/dorjeshugden)

If Dorje Shugden is a spirit in the oracle, do you not think that all the high lamas around would not be able to see this when infront of DS himself? Some oracles are even selected and trained by the previous Trijang Rinpoche, so do you think that they would invoke a "spirit" to take trance in an oracle? Look at the respect that is paid to DS by the lamas in the video...and more so, look at the respect shown by the oracle in trance of DS to the lamas. A spirit who's practise will shorten the life of HHDL would probably act the same in trance, which is not to show high respect to the lamas over and over again when in trance but in contrary, Dorje Shugden does!

I won't doubt Dorje Shugden's clairvoyance.. Just by looking at monasteries practising Dorje Shugden and its' growth throughout the years is evident. His ability to answer, advice and guide everyone shows what a great protector he is.