Author Topic: Birthday Celebration of HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche in Northfield VT U.S.A  (Read 10916 times)

donoharm

Numerous people came to celebrate His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's Birthday on the weekend of October 12th, 2013 at Trijang Buddhist Center in Northfield, VT. The weekend was full of blessings,  and long life puja for Rinpoche. This was followed by volley ball matches , soccer matches, and rope tug of war between teams Vermont, New York, Boston, and Canada. Tibetan dance and other performances took place in the evening. Most of the people that came were Tibetans this time. 

Long live His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche.

Here are few pictures from the fun weekend.   Enjoy everyone. :-)

icy

Thank you Donoharm for sharing these beautiful of HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's birthday.  The pictures speak volumes of the celebration and people in there.  It is wonderful to see there are so many students of HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche enjoying on that occasion and that there are now huge followers in his fold.  PLEASE LIVE LONG HH TRIJANG CHOCKTRUL RINPOCHE! Happy Birthday.

Blueupali

• Email
May Trijang Rinpoche live for a very long time :)

donoharm

@ Icy.  You welcome.

paolorossi

• Email
MAY THE GREAT HOLDER OF LAMA TZONG KHAPA LOSANG NIEN GYU TRADITION LIVE LONG AND FULLFIL THE PURPOSES OF THE PREVIOUS GREAT TRIJANGS!Paolo from italy.

donoharm

More pictures from HH TRIJANG CHOCKTRUL RINPOCHE'S Birthday Celebration.

Picture number 2  .. Vermont Team  in the middle  His His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche and
                               HE Rabten Tulku Rinpoche holding the Cup.   
                               HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche made 1 Goal against NY team.
                               Final score Vermont 2 and New York 1 .

Basket ball matches between 4 teams...   and rope tug war between 4 teams from canada, vermont, New York, Boston,

lotus1

Thank you so much donoharm for sharing these beautiful pictures. Rejoice to see so many people celebrating the birthday of HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche.

On the second picture of the first post, HH Trijang Rinpoche with Rabten Rinpoche on the right and is it Zawa Tulku Rinpoche on the left? Rejoice to see so many Rinpoche get together.

It is also very harm warming to see the pictures of Trijang Rinpoche playing games together with the team. He is so humble and down to earth.

May Trijang Rinpoche live long and turn the wheel of Dharma. May the ban be lifted soonest so that more will be benefited from Dorje Shugden practice.

donoharm

@lotus1   no it is not zawa rinpoche.

DharmaSpace

@donoharm to the left of trijang rinpoche is Zawa Tulku Rinpoche

It is wonderful to see many Tibetans who are loyal to their lamas and their protector practices. In the west whereby CTA  has little control over the livelihood of Tibetans, Tibetans show where their true allegiance is. CTA suppression of Dorje Shugden creates a situation whereby they don't really know who exactly practices Dorje Shugden, people can police one's outer appearance and conduct, but how do you police a person's mind?

The Gaden Trisur case was poignant example, CTA never saw it coming. The holder of Je Tsongkhapa's throne after serving his term successfully chooses to Dorje Shugden faction in the end. CTA's position is precarious at best, surrounded by people they think they can trust, but who next will start defecting to the other side. Who wouldn't take offense to CTA for splitting up tibetan communities and people? CTA divide and conquer policies, serves little purpose and is doomed to fail, why don't they save some of their credibility and end the ban? 

donoharm

@DharmaSpace,  Please don't tell others wrong info.

if you are looking at the picture 2.     

HH Trijang rinpoche and HE Rabten rinpoche la is holding the Cup.   To the left of  His Holiness is   one of the rinpoche's  brother.

zawa rinpoche was only seen at the center for puja and evening at the Dance hall.   He was not even at the  soccer game.
Thank you.

Big Uncle

@DharmaSpace,  Please don't tell others wrong info.

if you are looking at the picture 2.     

HH Trijang rinpoche and HE Rabten rinpoche la is holding the Cup.   To the left of  His Holiness is   one of the rinpoche's  brother.

zawa rinpoche was only seen at the center for puja and evening at the Dance hall.   He was not even at the  soccer game.
Thank you.

I think they were right about the second picture of the first post. In that picture, Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche is performing a puja on the throne with Rabten Rinpoche on his right. The monk sitting on Trijang Rinpoche's left is Zawa Rinpoche. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's brother is the one holding the parasol and as far as I remember, he is not a monk.

Anyway, whatever it is, it is wonderful to see Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche has come of age. I believe this is his 30th birthday? I heard that there's a prophecy that things would move up for Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche from now on. His Dharma works would grow and soon the Dorje Shugden ban would come down. I rejoice and I am sure Trijang Rinpoche would be very busy then because he would be traveling, teaching and also reintroducing Dorje Shugden back to the monasteries.

donoharm

my bad,...  you all talking about the first set of pics i uploaded..   yes in that second picture  it is zawa rinpoche.

not sure why.. i was thinking about the 2nd set of pictures i uploaded ( soccer pics) 

my apology to all.    have a great week.

pgdharma

Thank you, Donoharm for sharing all these beautiful pictures. It is indeed rejoicing news to see so many people celebrating the birthday of HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche. It is also wonderful to see HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche playing games and having a great time with the people.

May HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche live long and may the ban be lifted soon.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
I love seeing these photos of HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's birthday celebration. It is amazing to see him being so accessible to the public here. Many high lamas are engulfed with protocol and almost completely inaccessible in their ivory towers, yet here is HH Trijang Chocktrul, playing ball games, no less! What a spectacular lama he is turning out to be... perhaps he is in a unique position of not being a monk and that is why he can act like this, though i do believe that he is a monk/buddha at heart, regardless of what his outer look is. This outer impression will make him very attractive to spiritually searching young people of today.

I am just thoroughly happy that HH Trijang Chocktrul is becoming such a spectacular being. I wonder what lies ahead for this young master.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Tenzin Malgyur

Donoharm, many thanks for sharing those wonderful photos on the birthday celebration of HH Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche. Such a nice get together of students and friends from every where. HH Trijang Rinpoche must have inspired so many young people, judging from the crowd of so many youngsters at the event. May HH Trijang Rinpoche live long and continue to turn the dharma wheel to benefit all beings. Counting the days that the Dorje Shugden ban would be lifted.