Author Topic: 7" Dorje Shugden statue is available for invitation again!  (Read 9340 times)

kris

7" Dorje Shugden statue is available for invitation again!
« on: October 19, 2013, 08:27:34 AM »
This 7" Dorje Shugden statue from online shop (http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/statues/dorje-shugden-brass-statue.html) has been out of stock for awhile, and I just realized that it is available again now!! It would look really nice on any altar :) Invite one home before it is out of stock again because this is very popular!

lotus1

Re: 7" Dorje Shugden statue is available for invitation again!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 09:12:19 AM »
This is so beautiful.
Thank you dorjeshugden online shop for making it available for all of us to invite home. It is not easy to find Dorje shugden statue online and with all the correct iconography, according to scriptural sources. Correct iconography is very important in helping us in our practice and meditation.
Thank you so much!
Do you provide any feature / face painting service for the statue?

Jessie Fong

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 12:51:08 PM »
Thank you for bringing back this statue for people to invite home.

Is this available in other types of finishing or materials?
I personally prefer something not so dark, or can it be painted with a brighter color?
Will it rust?

Q

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Looks like this will be in my shopping list next month!

bonfire

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 10:12:39 AM »
This statue looks soooo perfect!
At least something that makes it worthy to have a credit card!
Thank you so much to those that has made this possible!

Galen

• Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 10:25:20 AM »
This is very good news because I know a lot of people who are interested and has been waiting for the stocks to come in. This statue is beautiful and intricately done. Will adorn any altar nicely. Even the size of the statue is just right. Price is also reasonable. Perfect because it is very difficult to find statues in this part of the world.

So, thank you again for making all your products available and help in the spread of Dharma.

When will the oval and round silver pendants be available?? This is also one of the item I am waiting to invite and give as christmas presents as the holiday season is just around the corner.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 01:08:51 PM »
This statue of Dorje Shugden is so well done! Especially so because the size is only 7". The detailed carving, proportion and finishing is so nice. A good size for a small shrine at home and in the office. Thank you for making it available again. 

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 02:20:48 PM »
Very stunning statue to be able to invite home. Just perfect size for my altar.
Next on my list for invitation. Thank you for making this available.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 09:41:05 AM »
I have just seen the 7" Dorje Shugden statue and placed an order for 2 pieces immediately.  It will be delivered out very soon. I won't just place an order online randomly unless I know the iconography of the statue is correct to ensure we receive the blessings from the protector. I know that its safe to place an order with www.dorjeshugden.com online shopping.

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 11:12:13 AM »
I've just placed my own order!!! I've been waiting for the stock for some time now. My elder Dharma brothers and sisters have told me that this is the best place to get a Dorje Shugden statue. It's iconographically correct and the services is efficient. Cannot wait until I can place this on my shrine! Now I need to prepare everything ready so that I can invite the Great Protector into my home with style!

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2014, 01:18:35 PM »
For me, it certainly makes a lot of sense to have a statue of Dorje Shugden on the shrine/altar. Dorje Shugden is much more than a mere Dharma Protector even though he is in fact the King of Dharma Protectors. He is in fact, first and foremost none other than Manjushri Je Tsongkhapa and therefore the very statue of Dorje Shugden is a very apt representation of all that Je Tsongkhapa embodies which are in essence, are Manjushri, Avalokiteshvara and Vajrapani.

Just by looking at the statue of Dorje Shugden we see that his form itself reveals the complete stages of the path of Sutra and Tantra, and these qualities are not possessed by the forms of worldly beings and only by fully enlightened Buddhas.

Dorje Shugden attire represents a fully ordained monk to show that the practice of pure moral discipline is essential for those who wish to attain enlightenment. In his left hand he holds a heart, which indicates his great compassion and spontaneous great bliss – the essence of all the stages of the vast path of Sutra and Tantra. His dome hat represents the correct view of Emptiness necessary to gain enlightenment, and the wisdom sword in his right hand teaches us to sever ignorance, the root of samsara, with the sharp blade of Nagarjuna’s view. This is the essence of all the stages of the profound path of Sutra and Tantra.

Dorje Shugden rides a snow lion, the symbol of the four fearlessness of a Buddha, and has a jewel-spitting mongoose perched on his left arm, symbolizing his power to bestow wealth on those who put their trust in him. The single eye in the center of his forehead symbolizes his omniscient wisdom, which perceives directly and simultaneously all past, present, and future phenomena. His wrathful expression indicates that he destroys ignorance, the real enemy of all living beings, by blessing them with great wisdom; and also that he destroys the obstacles of pure Dharma practitioners.

Therefore it is adequate to have this single statue of Dorje Shugden on the shrine and this 7" statue of Dorje Shugden is so extremely beautiful and sacred.

Read about the significance of a shrine here too. Everyone should have this blessed statue: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/dharma-demystified-the-significance-of-a-buddhist-shrine/

brian

• Email
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2014, 03:20:34 PM »
This is excellent news! I am looking forward to get one myself really! I am sure a lot of people will be ordering it if they know about this. let's hope everyone get their order(s) fulfilled.  Yeah, i felt the price is reasonable and the making model of this statue really amazes me. for the kind of price, i seriously think this is reasonable! I wonder will there be more of this model statue will be made available for this highly demanded one!

dondrup

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2014, 03:22:58 PM »
This statue is so beautiful and i couldn't resist the desire to own one. Yes! I had already placed an order for the statue. The 7" size is just perfect and practical. I can now bring the Dorje Shugden statue with me whenever i go travelling around the world. Thank You dorjeshugden.com for making this possible!

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2014, 04:53:27 PM »
It is a very beautiful statue! Thank you dorjeshugden.com for making all these images and holy items for all practitioners around to the world have an image of our holy King.

It is just great that the statue can be sent to those that have bought the statues. Thank you so much for allowing all of us to have this opportunity to invite a statue or an image home to put on our altars. Rejoice to all of those that have invited the holy image back home.

RedLantern

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 05:10:10 PM »
This is a real genuine beauty!Just perfect for any altar/shrine and even office.Couldn't wait to receive my order,have been waiting for the stock to come in.Only at dorjeshugden.com can we find such beautifully crafted statue with affordable prize of the great protector.May all who invite the holy statue home have tremendous blessings.