Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Indonesian Site - has gone Live!!!  (Read 16205 times)

michaela

Dorje Shugden Indonesian Site - has gone Live!!!
« on: October 25, 2013, 01:21:48 AM »
Dear all

I am very happy to announce that DS Indonesian site has come into existence! 

dorjeshugden.com/id

As time goes by, we'll add more materials to the site to make it as rich as the English version. 

There are hundreds of articles that have been translated from the English version including the precious works by Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang:  Music Delighting Ocean of Protectors and Illusory Play. And thousand of hours have been invested to make this project into being.

Do visit this website and enjoy it!  Relay this to your Indonesian speakng friends as well.

The main objectives of this website is to reach much wider audience and raise awareness about the true nature of DS and the suffering that are experienced by our fellow DS practitioner due to the existing ban.

May knowledge prevails over ignorance and may DS works spread and wide and serve to relieve the suffering of many.

Much love and care

Michaela

icy

Re: Dorje Shugden Indonesian Site - has gone Live!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 04:19:17 AM »
This news is immensely exciting - Dorje Shugden has an Indonesian Site!  Dorje Shugden is going to Indonesia.  Yes, certainly I will visit the site now.

Long live Dorje Shugden.  May your practice spread to every corner and nook of the world. 

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 12:01:35 PM »
Indonesia is the 4th most populous country in the world. It is truly amazing that now Dorje Shugden is readily available to 250 millions Indonesians wow. Dorje Shugden is really going places with this.

Don't forget Serlingpa the teacher of Lama Atisha was from Indonesia and Borobudur is located in Java as well.
Om Benza Wiki Vitrana Soha. May many more and more Indonesians will come to rely on Manjushri. Indonesia has 17,000 islands, wouldn't that be awesome to have a temple to Dorje Shugden in each island :)

kris

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 01:58:52 PM »
It is indeed very rejoice to have a new Indonesia site for DorjeShugden.com, because this website has all the educational information, as well as all the "juicy" and "insider" stuffs. I wish there will be more and more different languages of the site being translated soon.. if anyone wants to translate the site into other languages, like French, etc, who can they contact? May be can contact the webmaster through this page:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/contact-us/

By the way, there are already many languages of the very informative comics: Nepali, Thai, Chinese, Indonesia and French; they can be found here:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/category/downloads/texts/

Big Uncle

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 04:58:31 PM »
Wow! This is incredible news. It is really great that the latest news and shadings on all things Dorje Shugden is accessible by one of the biggest nations on earth. I would like to point out that Indonesia before the advent of Islam was a powerful Hindu-Buddhist maritime power. Atisha sailed to Indonesia in order to obtain special teachings. I believe the Lojong text The Wheel of Sharp Weapons is a special teaching that descended from the great Indonesian masters. Fantastic! Anyway, I digress. It's great that Dorje Shugden can be shared in this great nation and language. I am sure it will be of much benefit.

lotus1

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 06:22:55 PM »
This is really great news! Dorje Shugden is reaching 250 millions Indonesians on top of using English, Chinese and Thai language! Rejoice!

I have a look at this website. Although I do not understand Indonesia language, but I can see that there are a lot of articles being translated, including the prayers, introduction information about Dorje Shugden, the controversy, the high lama and great masters, the comic book, etc. I am extremely excited to see that the prayers are in Indonesia language! This would definitely help more Indonesia to do prayers to Dorje Shugden.

Great job Dorjeshugden.com/id & all the translators that make it a reality! May the Dharma, Lama Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden lineage  spread far and wide and benefit more people!

Can't wait to see Dorjeshugden site to be translated to more languages such as French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, etc.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »
Rejoicing news indeed! Thanks to so much hard work behind the scene, many more now have the opportunity to learn more of the beneficial practices of Dorje Shugden on these islands of Indonesia where Buddhsm once was taught and practiced. Still today, I heard there are many Buddhists there and Hindus too who are predominantly living on the island of Bali.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 05:47:50 AM »
Incredible. Just visited the site. Even though I do not understand the Indonesia language, I rejoice to see the site has all the articles translated. Must have been hard work but I rejoice for all the people doing the translations and maintaining the site. May the teachings flourish in one of the original country of Buddhism and where Lord Atisha received His Boddhicitta teachings from Survanavipa.

With folded hands to all in DS.com.

fruven

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 06:53:25 AM »
Congratulations! It is wonderful for people of Indonesia. Indonesia has a connected passed with Lord Atisha who came to Indonesia to receive the teaching of Bodhichitta from guru Suvarnadvipa. Both Atisha and Dorje Shugden are emanations of Manjushri. May they be blessed by Dorje Shugden who is the holder of pure Dharma.

Jessie Fong

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 12:46:36 PM »
Congratulations on the Indonesian Dorje Shugden website.

Thank you for all the hard work that your team has put in to get this site up to benefit many more people.  Indonesia is very populated and even though it is a Muslim nation, they are still many Buddhists there.

May they be blessed by Dorje Shugden.

Q

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 07:40:06 PM »
Wow! Congratulations! It must be tough work to translate the whole website into Indonesia especially knowing how extensive ds.com is. There's hundreds of articles in archives! Thank you very much to those that participated and contributed their effort to translate this website, it will certainly benefit our cause of bring the ban down as well as spread the practice of our holy Dharma Protector to the wonderful people of Indonesia.

Such good news!

pgdharma

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 09:47:28 AM »
Rejoice for such good news :)Besides being a Muslim country, Indonesia has a huge population of Buddhists and Hindus and may the people there be blessed by Dorje Shugden.

Well done to the hardworking and dedicated team to translate the website into Indonesian. It is not an easy task but your hard work will benefit many more to come!!!! So glad that Dorje Shugden has now spread to Indonesia!!!!

brian

• Email
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 05:05:43 PM »
Such beautiful news upon hearing another new website being up for the benefit of many! Hopefully there will be more and more such genre be manifested in more different languages for the benefit of other races. I think it will be a hit for Indonesia as there are many Chinese who is staying in Indonesia. Met many who are actually very spiritual during my previous stay in Jakarta. So i feel this will be a sure hit if this site be promoted.

dsiluvu

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 04:28:11 PM »
This is AMAZING! I never thought that a place like Indonesia would have people interested in DORJE SHUGDEN. CONGRATULATIONS INDONESIA!!! Well I am sure there is no such thing as a "ban" there! Even a place like Indonesia has religious FREEDOM ;)

May Dorje Shugen's practice and the truth be spread out more and more. And may there be in different languages like Spanish, Japanese etc. This is I guess one POSITIVE WAY to preserve our Protector practice and spread Dharma instead of criticizing the Dalai Lama. Dorje Shugden practitioners should get together and spread the truth without defaming the Dalai Lama! This Indonesia translated site is a perfect example. How meritorious for those translators who did this!

Tenzin K

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 05:24:34 PM »
Before Hinduism or Buddhism staged an entry into Indonesia, the people of the country were the worshippers of nature and its components. Trees, stones and many other such things were believed to have supernatural power. Then, in the 2nd century, Hinduism became the first religion to make inroads into Indonesia. The first two major kingdom of Indonesia - Tarumanegara in Western Java and Kutai in Western Borneo - were Hindu.

A few centuries later, Buddhism emerged on the religious scene of Indonesia and became the second religion of the country. Buddhism reached its zenith during the reign of Sriwijaya's dynasty which at that point of time was the largest Buddhist Kingdom in the South East Asia. This period saw the construction of number of Buddhist colleges and monasteries. Also, renowned Buddhist scholars Dharmapala and Sakyakirti taught in these colleges and monasteries.

What great news now that the Lord Shugden practitioners from Indonesia are able to learn more and support the practice. What else can be happier to see the great protector practices expanded and able to cater to the needs of many .