Author Topic: Dancing for Dorje Shugden  (Read 7218 times)

icy

Dancing for Dorje Shugden
« on: December 04, 2013, 03:59:17 AM »
Dancing our way to Dorje Shugden, our heartfelt expression to Dorje Shugden to express our love and gratitude for his enduring care and protection. An offering to Dorje Shugden from our hearts; forming one of the 8 senses offering. 

Dancing for Dorje Shugden Small | Large

Big Uncle

Re: Dancing for Dorje Shugden
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 04:37:14 AM »
Dear Icy,

Thank you for posting this video up again. It is incredible that someone so creative have come up with a great way of promoting Dorje Shugden and of bringing awareness of Dorje Shugden. It's also a great development that the video HAS REACHED MORE THATN 170,000 views! Its great way to bring awareness to Dorje Shugden, the practice and the cause to liberate practitioners from the segregation, persecution and prejudice of the ban. I rejoice!

Q

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 04:11:29 AM »
Wow! Amazing! 170,000 views! I like these interesting and unique videos of Dorje Shugden. Whoever these Fantastic 9 person is, keep it up! You're doing a wonderful job to spread the teachings of Dorje Shugden!

Manjushri

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 09:49:46 AM »
Wow, who knew such a simple video of dance and words could hit over 170,000 views. If I didn't know much about Dorje Shugden or what or who it is, I would definitely check out the website after watching the video. From the view count, if not all 170,000 at least 100,000 would be inquisitive enough to have gone to the website. good stuff.

Also, just having the name Dorje Shugden imprinted in one's mindstream by seeing the name from the video already generates blessing for the viewer. Who knows, this one encounter with Dorje Shugden through a YouTube video may benefit the individual tremendously in future.

Thank you for the creative efforts and work behind the video, and this website. The Dorje Shugden youtube channel, just like this website, is a wealth of information!

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 10:51:10 AM »
It is just so creative for the person to have used dance in such a way. So many people would see this when they search for "dance" on youtube. From there, they would get to know who Dorje Shugden is. It just benefits so many people with the talent that this young man has.

It is indeed a great way to promote Dorje Shugden using one's passion.

Manisha Kudo

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 11:36:50 AM »
  8) This is a very cool and creative video. Many thanks to producer and maker of this artistic piece of work. DS attracts the right disciples to spread the Dharma!  :P

Galen

• Email
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 07:01:37 AM »
Creative minds create great video!! I like this video as it appeals to the younger generation. Dorje Shugden practice has gone far and wide as it gives swift results to the practitioners. The more people we attract, the more people will benefit from him.

He is the Buddha of our time (Degenerate age) and he would be able to bring us nearer to enlightenment.

Again, kudos to the producer and director!!

fruven

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »
Cool video! I have watched this video before. For some reasons I find that the opening sequence very nice after re-watching it. Perhaps breaking the ban and smashing the guitar goes very well together. People nowadays like extreme stuff or want to break the rules. Breaking the ban? 8)

Rihanna

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 07:22:41 PM »
Cool video! I have watched this video before. For some reasons I find that the opening sequence very nice after re-watching it. Perhaps breaking the ban and smashing the guitar goes very well together. People nowadays like extreme stuff or want to break the rules. Breaking the ban? 8)

[It is interesting  that you relate the smashing of the guitar to 'smashing of the ban'.  I interpret it as the smashing the ignorance of the CTA and a rude awakening to them to wake up from their delusions. ]

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 03:52:08 AM »
This is one of the most amazing videos in tribute to Dorje Shugden that I have watched, and I have watched it many times over. A very modern and innovative way to promote Dorje Shugden to modern people who are new to dharma and those who are searching for spirituality.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 04:41:26 PM »
Such creativity in a short video. Message send out loud and clear. Cool way to promote to the younger generation. Break guitar = break the BAN. Let's work together to promote Dorje Shugden and bring the ban down as soon as possible.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 04:31:58 AM »
I really love how these people express their gratitude towards Dorje Shugden, their creativity and the effort they put in have shown us how much the appreciate Dorje Shugden, this may not be something massive but every effort counts :) Thank you for sharing! :)

kelly

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2015, 08:00:16 AM »
very creative video ! Thank you Icy for posting it up what we really need now is to help promote the practice and lift the ban may the ban be lifted soon.

angelica

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2015, 03:26:06 PM »
Very nicely done promo video. Am sure that this video will attract the younger generations. May the ban be lifted ASAP so that people can focus on their practice rather than putting efforts to have Dalai Lama lift the ban.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2015, 03:41:27 PM »
Definitely Dorje Shugden is not static and dull.  What a new way to express devotion to the great Dharmapala Dorje Shugden.

Modern way suitable for our time.  The time has come for Dorje Shugden.