Author Topic: Lama Zopa and Domo Geshe Rinpoche  (Read 4007 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Lama Zopa and Domo Geshe Rinpoche
« on: December 26, 2013, 05:11:55 PM »
Here is a lovely photo of Lama Zopa Rinpoche with the incarnation of Domo Geshe Rinpoche at Osel Labrang, Sera Je Monastery, which was taken by Ven. Roger Kunsang in Dec 2013. What i find interesting is that Lama Zopa has a good relationship with these young incarnate Dorje Shugden lamas, such as Rilbur Rinpoche and Domo Geshe Rinpoche. And of course, Lama Yeshe himself - now known as Lama Osel.

Isn't it contradictory that Dorje Shugden is such an evil practice and the high DS Lamas are reincarnating back? And so close to the very kosher Lama Zopa?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Galen

• Email
Re: Lama Zopa and Domo Geshe Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 01:42:45 PM »
Just to ask, is this the Domo Geshe Rinpoche who is currently studying in Shar Gaden in India?

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 03:27:29 PM »
Just to ask, is this the Domo Geshe Rinpoche who is currently studying in Shar Gaden in India?

No, the boy pictured is not Domo Choktrul Rinpoche that has been recognized by Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche and the other lineage Gurus and is now studying at Shar Gaden.

dsiluvu

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 06:05:41 PM »

No, the boy pictured is not Domo Choktrul Rinpoche that has been recognized by Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche and the other lineage Gurus and is now studying at Shar Gaden.

So who is this boy then? How many Domo Rinpoche incarnates do we have? Then again... tulkus and Buddhas can incarnate many different forms all at the same time. So is this one the "clean and pure" Domo Choktrul? How so if His previous life He practised Dorje Shugden? Mysteriously He is exampted from the lower realms?

So yeah agree with Wisdom Being's point on the fact that these Dorje Shugden Lamas... so called practitioners of the evil dark black force... are obviously very powerful cos they keep coming back! Now either the Buddha is false or Dorje Shugden is a Buddha. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure this logic out  ;)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »
All I know is that high lamas when they reincarnate they can reincarnate as mind, speech and body incarnations. I am pretty sure the mind incarnation is in Shar Gaden now studying and preparing to once again turn the wheel of dharma.

I am sure the point of the matter is that why does great Dorje Shugden lamas keep coming back to spread buddha dharma again over and over again.  Domo Geshe was well known to be a subduer and tamer of many sentient beings. Domo Geshe is like the lord of death Yamantaka, who subdues and lords over all beings, no being in samsara is a match for him.