Author Topic: TibetanPublicTalk  (Read 5088 times)

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
TibetanPublicTalk
« on: January 20, 2014, 01:20:50 PM »

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Re: TibetanPublicTalk
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 01:24:53 PM »
Small | Large

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 02:24:45 PM »
Thank you for posting this video, Losang Tenpa. This is such a disgraceful situation and I continue to be utterly shocked at how the Tibetan people and world public have not seen through the Dalai Lama's charade of being a peacemaker.

To talk is cheap and easy as we see the Dalai Lama doing over and over again but when it truly counts, he stands on the opposite site of peace and tolerance. The Dalai Lama says that there will always be different views and yet the only people I see trying to correct wrong views by compassion are Shugden lamas and worshippers. The Dalai Lama and CTA have not even allowed dialogue on the Shugden matter, let alone try to change minds and opinions by peaceful means.  But I guess in this case, there is no way the Dalai Lama can change the minds and beliefs of Shugden worshippers because the facts are very clear. Shugden is Manjushri and not the lowly spirit that the Dalai Lama has accused him to be. Therefore by what would the Dalai Lama hope to change minds? It  had to be by force as logic would work against him and his administration.

This is yet another video that shows how terribly hypocritical the whole entire anti-Shugden campaign really is and Shugden people have been warned that the Dalai Lama has set aside a considerable to purge Shugdenpas. I have seen this before but this is the first time such atrocity has been conducted by a monk.

All these institutions that invite the Dalai Lama to speak as an advocate of people are making a mockery of themselves.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:19:06 PM by vajratruth »

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 03:46:55 PM »
This video highlights the blatant hypocrisy and religious persecution instigated by the Dalai Lama, who most of the world is convinced is a man who advocates peace and religious tolerance and the extremely backward and violent CTA. People must be made aware of this as the fake aura of peace and tolerance that surrounds him and is portrayed of his holiness has, in my opinion, turned into a cult of personality that blinds people to the truth of the fact. Please share this with as video with as many people as possible, the world needs to be made aware of this. Spread the world that we are watching every move made by the CTA.   

diablo1974

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 03:17:56 AM »
How many of the tibetans are in fact still listening to the CTA? or rather HHDL. Shugdenpas will continue to increase and If the CTA continues to publicly speaks bad about DS, there are many who are educated and young and who are able to differentiates from truth or fact. These acts of CTA will stir the curiosity of these people to investigates themselves through the internet...which will lead them to ds.com if they google.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 12:30:37 PM »
It is truly amazing that people are so subject to the lemmings mentality with regard to the God/Buddha myth of the Dalai Lama. And where did it come from? The Dalai Lama only received this international recognition after he was exiled in 1959.

I think that it is the romantic notion of the underdog - the one ousted by the Giant that is China, whom the western world regards as the biggest threat to their economic and political position thus far. Thus the Dalai Lama can do no wrong in the public eye - whether Tibetan or not. After all, being awarded the Nobel Peace prize tends to do that to you.

In the video (Thanks Losang Tenpa), the Dalai Lama says to talk and "respect the others who have different views" - yet until now, the Dalai Lama refuses to have a dialogue about Dorje Shugden, since he unilaterally imposed the ban. Eventually, despite the position he holds, as the word spreads of this unjust illogical ban, things will change... after all, don't we all believe in impermanence?

Let's please stop being mindless lemmings, following the Pied Piper's song. The world is watching indeed.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 11:03:12 AM »
I agree with Wisdom Being. We cannot allow this blatant lies to continue and we cannot allow the many Tibetans who had been suffering for years to be left on the lurch.

The video that Losang Tempa shared here is well made and has subtle points in the video to share online to masses. To educate their minds to bring about the lift of the BAN.